What's new

Hobby Growing with Friends

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same here HE put a few things out last Friday. Got a few more things to go out on the June 1st. Soon I should have some things worth taking pictures of.

outame 2

Hey killa,all is well.we moved from there about three months ago,now we are in the heart of the Ozark mountains.Unfortunately the cabin didn't work out,the guy calling himself a landlord was a total idiot.The cabin worked for a temporary place,but now we have a concrete bunker of a house on a hillside with a basement grow area slash tornado hidey hole.Minutes from three different lakes to go fishing.

We did however take the wife's roses with us...got some white russian beans to pop,gonna try and get serious again with the grow.HE and hazy also hollered the past couple of days,they raised the death toll today to 124 and the enhanced fujita scale from a 4 to a 5,the most destructive there is,and tonight more tornadoes in oklahoma and texas,were under a watch right now.The storm leveled my old job,so if i had stayed,i would be jobless now.The house we were in there made it fine.

Thanks for your concern guys...you are the only ones that even bothered to ask.A wife bloom,and I'll post some pics as things move along,i have to get an RO unit,and set up the ventilation and lights in the basement.:thank you:

Attachments

• DSCN7555.jpg
    DSCN7555.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 14

killabrown420

Glad your OK ~O~ I've seen damage from hurricanes here but never anything like that. Your spot sounds nice, I loved that book "My Side of the Mountain" when I was a kid, sounds like you got something similar in the works.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
hi all. all is well at my end im gonna do a soil indoor grow this year. gots pix to post from previous soil grows.....hope this helps.

killabrown420

I'm growing some spearmint at the moment, that's about it! lol

I might partake on a puff this summer if there is anything worth while around here but I'm not holding my breath. I was the only one with the goods around here as far as I've heard from others. I just recently purchased a nice canoe w/ outboard motor to go cruising the waterways and inlets around here, would be really nice to burn one on the water and throw a line out.

What's the "it" strain these days guys? Been outta the loop. Are kushs still in style? Any blue satellite reemerging?

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi and co. just stopping by to show off the female found in the airborne x bluebubble. real stout, short, fast flowering, smelly, resinous and all girl. The male is getting harvested of pollen and making some seeds. Can you dig it.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Hi and co. just stopping by to show off the female found in the airborne x bluebubble. real stout, short, fast flowering, smelly, resinous and all girl. The male is getting harvested of pollen and making some seeds. Can you dig it.

looks like they got alot of the mom in them. looking good bro, double serrations leafs, cant wait to see them at harvest.

Killa- kushes , diesels still the rage around here. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ag13x bluebubble

ag13x bluebubble

Somewhere around 45 days. all but done. seeds could use another week or so . then the scissors. smells alot like the ag13 mom. has that overpowering onion/skunkness to it. With alot of pinesol cleaner type smell as well. really looking forward to toking some to see just how potent it is.

2buds

Is this the oldest running thread on here? It's great to see this thing still going.
What's up Killa?

outame 2

Been a minute since I posted anything so here goes...this first plant was the last DWC hydro plant I did.

everything else since then has been in per ver,less work,and no root rot to worry about.The male is hitting the six foot mark,er,maybe a little more.

I like the hempy style tubs,real easy to work with.

I got some White Russian in the basement,making a few seeds again.All for now,as they get closer,more pics.:blowbubbles:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Duuuude! Chili is gonna be so stoked you're back. Hit him up, unless you already talked over at the chat spot. I've been in your area a few times in the last two years, but you were MIA so. I had no way to let you know.

Welcome back brother. Things are so different now than last time we chatted. Get your posts up so we can PM!

This cough is for you!
picture.php

Last edited: