What's new

Hobby Growing with Friends

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
update...

update...

Black Nam 13 getting bigger and crowded

time to move my grow room again...been here for 4 1/2 yrs. figured it was time to relocate again.:asskick:

the best hot sauce around IMHO....oh yeah, dont mind the untrimmed buds of MTF.....pix on the right is a new strain in my collection called "Grape Purple". :tongue:

killabrown420

hie, no worry, i have mr. postman drop some off for you shortly :)

im having a little experiment tonight, just ate 2 cookies..gonna see how fuct up i get. definately had a good time on 420. so glad i didn't go for that second plate of seafood..lol i woulda been RUINED

the cookies kick in within minutes, i've been typing for 12 minutes since i ate them and im starting to feel it. better wrap it up now before the motor skills shut down...lol

phil, looks dank bro...and that hot sauce is the shittt. i use it all the time

ok now 16 minutes in on 2 cookies and im feeling it good. debating pushing the limits and eating 3... yeah, maybe i'll have one more.

killabrown420

little update...no i did not make it to 3 cookies. i went to get up and eat another one and realized i was way more stoned standing up than sitting down...lol

now i have to figure out a new place to keep my jars as i have some diesel cross or something that is permeating into my nose when i'm at the computer. even if i don't have the urge to smoke i get a whiff and just feel compelled to light some up.

hope everyone had a good 4/20!

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
lol... if you would have ate all 3 you wouldnt be getting up the next day until you sleep it off...

i germed 2 Wreckdiesels, 2 Pure Tar, 1 OGxSD,and 1 Sour Diesel IBL IX.. hopefully some will turn into gems.. we will wait and see..

here some pics i snapped of the chamber .. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
wht domina...

wht domina...

will be chopping this down tonite...this is one of my creations i call "White Domina" it's Blk Domina x Wht Russian.... this is a lil over 70 days...looking foward to this smoke...guesstimation on the yield is bout 3.5 to 4 maybe a lil more...gots 3 different growers growing it and they love it...1 guy even tried to give me a bud of my own strain but i declined it... I told him that i will wait for mine to smoke...the reason is that it smelled a lil green, he didnt even give it a chance to cure...might have someone do a smoke report on it once i cure my budz. Here are some pix....hope this helps. :moon:

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

grow2bfree

Just stopped in to say Hi to everyone. Looking good everybody. Making me jealous. I just hope my beans will germ when I get my room finished.

By the way, any tips on germinating old beans. I have some good genetics, but they are all about 5 yr old. Think I have a shot, or will I have to invest in some fresher beans?

killabrown420

gtbf- sometimes lightly sanding the outside of the shell helps them germ, or put in a cup with sand and shake around, just to scuff up the sides a bit. im sure someone around here could help if you can't get anything to germ.

phil looks DANK to me bro...

outame 2

g2,you still south of me?Got some fresh beans if ya need some.

Attachments

• DSCN6786.jpg
    DSCN6786.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 19

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just stopping by to see how you all are doing. Hope you all are enjoying summer. Hope to have a few outtie pics up soon.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
outame-- what kinda beans you got??

phil-- looking great bro.. how the taste and high??

guy- you kill the borg yet?? if not holla..

i get some pics of the chamber later this week... fought off some thrips.. they almost got outta hand.. killed 2 mom plants... beat them little bastards down.. Keep It Green and STay Safe..HE

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi eagle and friends.
Alls well around these parts. Been working on something fun. Took the katsu bubba kush clone and doused her with bluebubble pollen. Started 20 seeds of that cross. Found like 13 males, 2 females confirmed and several not shown and a couple runts that were culled. Kept 1 really smelly male. He has the looks and smell i was looking for. gonna make some seeds to play with with the 2 females found. Both are very similar in looks and smell as i only took a picture of 1 of them at this time. First is the female, then 2 pics of the male. Also wanted to show a pic of a cross made with the chemdog sister clone and the blubub male.
For some reason I cant attach pics. But they are in the chili pics gallery. wtf is up.. am i that dumb i cant figure out how to simply attach pics?... wtf..sure not as easy as it use to be.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Damn Chili.. nice looking blububble nice and frosty.. you still running bdssh?? i need to find that one.. server must be messed up again.. it is not you,, or maybe it is just you are too high to figure that one out...lol Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

C

Cozy Amnesia

Hello fellow hobby growers! This is the first time I've posted in this thread (I think), but I grow for the thrill of it, and to have dank weed of course. Here's some shots of my little hobby in action:

7-7-09010.jpg

7-7-09009.jpg

It's only like 11 days into flower, and its suppose to be some sorta Jack Herer x Haze hybrid.

Have fun and stay safe!

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Hello fellow hobby growers! This is the first time I've posted in this thread (I think), but I grow for the thrill of it, and to have dank weed of course. Here's some shots of my little hobby in action:

7-7-09010.jpg

7-7-09009.jpg

It's only like 11 days into flower, and its suppose to be some sorta Jack Herer x Haze hybrid.

Have fun and stay safe!

damn that some thin ass leaves.. hella lot of haze in there.. damn flowering time i bet is gonna be 12 weeks or more.. but i have been wrong b4... Looking great cant wait to see these finish.. Keep It Green and STay Safe..HE

killabrown420

however long it takes is irrelevant....it will be DANK which is all that matters!!!

congrats cozy, looks fire

I got some stuff coming down in about a month, will try and get pics the last few weeks. Been concentrating more on my outdoor tomatoes than my indoor garden...but man are they tasty. Nice to see everyone!!! Hope everyone is having a good summer. Can't wait for the weather to cool off and I can get all 1800 watts cooking.

Latest posts

Latest posts