What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HMK Rosin Press - Hair Straightener 2.0

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That high5vape is sweet it's only 1/2 the cost of another unit I was looking at and it's element allows you to use it as a e-nail as well with some additional attachments..I think Im sold!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice idea WDI.

for posterity's sake: HMK stands for hashmasta-kut, he shared this pic in july on the rosin tech? thread and it has since inspired many reproductions.

fwiw he's got ceramic plates and afaik hasn't cracked them yet. i did crack some ceramic plates when i was using an arbor press tho. i prefer the Ti plates for the HMK press myself, just in case. also, some hair irons that say they have ceramic plates still have metal plates just with a ceramic coating.

melting the plates into the pads was a clever idea shared by thirdeyevision soon after

pic is mine:

View Image

soilgrown was the person that first shared the hair iron tech through youtube and IG.

it was icmag's own comphashon that originally brought rosin tech to our attention back in 2006 with the thread cannabis rosin(solventless hashoil).

THAT is some godamn good McGivering ..I tip my bong to you sir!:tiphat: