What's new

HMK pipe

ElRubio

Veteran
Just heat up your poker a bit :)

BHOfish.jpg

... and then youll can capture a real BHOfishing [or other BHOautifull animal hehe]
enjoy and sorry for the offtopic....
best vibes

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
right on man, my sister was saying just the other day, she wants to make more of these extra artsy units in the future :)

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now that is what I'm talking about. Can see how the extra options make price go up. Nothing but respect. Peace and smoke

yeah you could stare at the pipe in between rips all day and get lost.. i also seen a cool one on the net that was clear but has some subtle designs and a coloured marble.. it was really sharp too..and this green one that was more recently posted really caught my eye.

not that my opinion matters but i would rather pay a little more for the extra time that would obviously go into one that has more work on it.
like even the diffuser tube has work on it...

p.s a set with a oil bowl would be a cool idea aswell..

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Man has she come a long way. She always made nice pieces but that one is off the chain. Is she still just doing that on the side?

B

bonecarver_OG

to have a HMK vape is almost similar to a smokers nobel price :D some get selected hehe
big up you sister :D

thats pipes to dream about. not stuff u can buy over the counter when one wants it. the pipe seems to select the buyers :D

half legend half pipe :D

peace

i cant wait to check out hmk own stuff when he is ready to unleash it...

I JUST MY HMK oil bells in the mail and man i though they was just gonna come plain old glass but there is some cooooool swirls on them..i still not sure on if i should put a screen where those bumps are but man am i in flavour country :D

thanks HMK for changing how i get high!