What's new

HL45.PPK.1.0 17lightsx2 Sealed with Co2

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Several novels gone. None have posted. . Maybe it's a sign.....

Surround yourself with people you trust and love.

There's a reason I live where I live.

Ashes And DHF have valid points.

I'm on the road.
Big love.

Good luck everyone.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Lost the half the harvey to some unfortunate circumstances....:tumbleweed:I have no idea what to think of the situation yet.
HAHAHAHA! :laughing:Back to lentils and rice for me.....
So happy to be in good health, grateful for my loving friends and family and pets, thankful for my wonderful life.

To be honest this really hurt me.

I had plans to get back into school and have a nonprofit in the works....
Honestly it doesn't really matter, I could have grown up in Sierra Leone carrying automatic weapons on the back of a pick up. That would really suck.

Instead of being pissed off or upset that something "terrible" happened, I am thankful for all the wonderful things I am blessed enough to have.:tiphat:

I have so much to do when I get back... I am happy to keep busy for a while..

Looks like I will be Grinching it for Xmas....:moon:

Big Love

Lost the half the harvey to some unfortunate circumstances....:tumbleweed:I have no idea what to think of the situation yet.
HAHAHAHA! :laughing:Back to lentils and rice for me.....
So happy to be in good health, grateful for my loving friends and family and pets, thankful for my wonderful life.

To be honest this really hurt me.

I had plans to get back into school and have a nonprofit in the works....
Honestly it doesn't really matter, I could have grown up in Sierra Leone carrying automatic weapons on the back of a pick up. That would really suck.

Instead of being pissed off or upset that something "terrible" happened, I am thankful for all the wonderful things I am blessed enough to have.:tiphat:

I have so much to do when I get back... I am happy to keep busy for a while..

Looks like I will be Grinching it for Xmas....:moon:

Big Love

Keep going.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
I wasn't robbed per say, I cant really go into details. I am gonna be completely ok.

Next room is a month out, partners have done their job and everything looks great!

My ph is staying at 6.5? we have refilled and emptied the entire system four separate times at 5.5 it goes right back up to 6 then 6.5 the following day. plants seem to be fine, just wondering why this is happening.

D

DHF

As plants eat , ph rises and ppm`s drop Bro......Sounds like some hungry plants if they`re healthy with no signs of deficiencies.....but.......

X can be anything HL....and....

All will be revealed soon since you're in an inert medium such as turface and rice hulls........

Wrote a response last night to your dilemma and it disappeared , but just wanted ta show support and respect for your glass 1/2 full and positive attitude.....shows intestinal fortitude and resolve......

You`ll make it back 10 fold cuz that`s how Karma works my buddy......

Peace......Freds......:ying:.....

I am gonna be completely ok.

This is good to hear.

Things go wrong. It's part of... well... life.

Shame me once, fool on you... or some shit.

Keep in mind what is really important. When you actually realize that, "I could have grown up in Sierra Leone carrying automatic weapons on the back of a pick up," loosing 1/2 a crop still sucks, but sucks less than a lot of other things.

I know folks who have been pretty fucking low for a while who just kept doing the right things for the right reasons. Sometimes it worked out, sometimes it didn't. Oh fucking well.

Be good. Do good. That's all that matters.

Looking forward to your next set of pics on your harvest. I'm sure it'll all be there...

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354947878.660226.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354947931.297019.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354947958.364126.jpg

Good things on the horizon.

We are stardust.

D

DHF

We are stardust......We are golden........Ashes said it well......

Bad things happen to good people.........It`s just God testin yas....He`ll never give yas more than yas can handle.......and trust me......I`ve been tested many times and still here and strokin......anyways.....

Looks like yas stole pics of my `ol krusty bucket plants back in the day.,......

Respect and Peace HL.......Freds.......:ying:.......

*mistress*

Veteran
@high life 45...

in most recent middle pic ^, several lite cords appear to be tied in knots?.... will that, maybe, tend to create additional impedance to the flow of electrons? ...

some of the actual mathematical symbols used for the proper calculations probably wont post to this board properly... some simplified renditions of some of the formulae...

R = resistance
I = current/amperage
V = voltage
G = conductance
Z = *impedance* <-- measure of the opposition that a circuit presents to the passage of a current when a voltage is applied...

R = V/I

G = I/V

G = 1/R <-- resistance and conductance being inverse of ea other....

cannot really simplify calcs for impedance because they take into account the phases of alternating current, complex numbers, imaginary numbers & time.... but, this is the general formula:

Z = V[SIZE=-4]O[/SIZE]/I[SIZE=-4]O[/SIZE]

resistance can be considered more of a static variable, more related to DC circuits, where impendance takes into account the actual phases & timing of AC circuitry...

... since the length of & type of conductor affect the resistance, impedance & conductance - w/out bends & knots - maybe bends & knots could contribute to increased impedance of voltage to push thru electrons (I, or current) to the eventual load (the lamp fixture & bulb @ the end of the cord)....

... maybe not immediately noticiable, but bends/curves/knots in conductors may possibly force ballast to 'work more' to sustain sine wave of AC thru conductor to load..., i.e., maybe producing a voltage drop & heat sink @ the point where the bends/knots occur?... potentially reducing lyfe of ballast, possible source of electrikal issues over tyme, by dissipating *some* of the electron flow as heat & not conducting it freely thru the conductor @ the points where the bends/knots occur.... especially if the conductor has an extented length (i.e.g, long cord... 15-20ft?...) before reaching the eventual voltage output/load (the lamp)......

just a passing-thru garden observasion... dont seek to post that this/that is, or may, affect/effect this/that...
hope this may be helpful... ...nice continued work....
cheers

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Thanks mistress! I will get the kinks worked out today. I had a bulb that wasn't working yesterday, that ended up working when I tried to return it. Maybe that knot had something to do with it.

Those, I think, might have been the pics I was looking for.

Sometimes we have little rows. Sometimes we loose plants (well, not in PPKs, but whatever).

And then we have plants like those.

And we keep on going.

Nice plants.

Nice pics.

On behalf of myself and me, thanks for sharing.

(*EDIT: The first post, in particular, represents what I train towards... horizontal laterals in a vertical garden...)

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Thanks ashes! I am still getting this set up dialed. Your advice saved me alot of veg time.

Had three top buckets start to fill on me, so gro bro and I took turns tilting them while the other drilled a few holes in the bottom.

PH has still been at 6.5, doesn't seem to be any problem with the plants. Some of them DO have the mag def that MisterD pointed out a few days ago. I am going to handwater some epsom into those plants and see what happens, I have been adding it to the res, but it doesn't seem to take care of them.... Other than that the garden looks great.I did not remove as much larf as I should have. I am still learning this strain and I am hoping to have her dialed soon.

This round and the previous round of sour ds were in party cups for waaaaaaay too long (many months).They grew to be about 2.5' tall and just sat there staying alive.
The next round in the new top buckets will be the first sourd run not from a rootbound party cup. Hoping to see an improvement in growth and yield from the new buckets.

I had been gone for a few days and was wondering why the new plants hadn't done much, then last night I checked the flouro light and discovered it was switched to on instead of timer.
I switched it back to timer and just one dark period later the girls look much better.:biggrin:

Speaking of top buckets, we have completely bought out our area of them. I need 10 more last week. I have 10 more plants that are ready to be vegged in a ppk. The store that stocks them wont have more for another few weeks. So I will be on the hunt for a suitable replacement. Im hoping to find a dishtub of equal volume. I am sure I could drive around and find some more, but I am REALLY broke at the moment, I dont have the funds for extra gas.

I am really excited for the new space. My partner wants to do larger rooms while I would rather have several smaller ones. Partner is a horizontal grower and wants to set up multiple 10-15k scrogs, pulls consistent weight and grows good organic herb.

I would love to have 6 10x10 4plant5light rooms flip flopping. 3rooms off, 3 rooms on at a time sharing 5 ton ac flip flopping like gettogro set up. Tomorrow eve we are going to get together and put several ideas on paper, estimate veg time, crops per year, workload, etc.

We have a few good people lined up for extra hands and I have an overflow of patients, literally an overflow. I was trying to get one friend from here to jump on board but hes got his hands full already and I respect that. Dude can pump out some quality organic herb with out a doubt.
I am just as picky with patients as I am with partners. Some people are just trying to cash in and I respect the right to live well, but personally I would rather help those in need. At the same time some of those in need, are just a bit too crazy or have some unwanted lurkers, aka shady friends, relatives, or neighbors. Last thing I need is some tweaker nephew trying to get into my grow because auntie has a steady supply of dank.

The other day I was looking at some of my sourd from last round under a microscope I did notice some PM.:tumbleweed: very disappointed, visually I didn't see any with the naked eye and I thought that actinovate was kickin its ass...
After talking to a buddy of mine he told me he uses eagle 20. Its a 40day systemic, krunchbubble has a thread about it. My friend said that they used it once two years ago and again recently after they got PM for the first time in two years.
So I am gonna use some on my vegging plants.

Got alot of big plans coming up. I just pray that I make it through this 2012 transition:ying:I have a group of friends that are throwing a huge gathering in Mexico near some of the ruins, I can only imagine what its gonna be like down there with all the new age hippies eating mushrooms.

Again thanks for all the support everyone, just a bump in the road, and it could have been a lot worse.

HL45

D

DHF

Smaller fliprooms with proper watts per sq ft and dialed environment with monocropped hybrids will ALWAYS yield more per cycle month after month , yr after yr HL.......Been there , done that........

Warehouse grows waste waaaay too much amperage trying to control environment as well as all the lumenloss up above the reflectors with flat grows........but.....

I`ve got many many growbro`s that rock SOG setups consistently , so I can understand where yer guy`s head`s at........but again.......

It boils down to the most efficient setups that cost less and produce more on a monthly basis so product`s always available right ?.........anyways........My 2 cents from all them yrs.........so....

Thoughts to ponder.......Hope yas get back up on yer feet soon Bro.......

Peace....Freds.......:ying:......

D

DHF

It`s all good my buddy.......There`s NO way possible with overlapped fliprooms staggered in age that ANY setup as a 1 time set it , pull it , and set up again can compete...period.....

Fliprooms rule and all else drool as far as production and consistent product availability is concerned on a fiscal basis guaranteed......just gotta wrap yer head around what it takes ta make it happen......IOW.....

It`s hard ta convince someone yas gotta wait till 1 cycle`s 1/2 over before yas can fill the next room up so on and so forth to get the perpetual ball rollin.....but......

Once all ducks are in a row and yas got a separate mom/clone/preveg area to provide ready plants when 1 room finishes .....it`s set it and ferget it......run after run .....consistently.....

Holler if I can help Bro......

Peace.....Freds........:ying:......

Latest posts

Latest posts