What's new

HL45.PPK.1.0 17lightsx2 Sealed with Co2

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
those roots are totally eat up with those damn worms!

sorry i haven't been by more but i have been working my ass off.

are you using jack's yet?

i'm glad the sourd came around. nothing is more disheartening in this business than growing a plant for months and then having it croak on you.

well, gotta go, i'm on smoke break! congrats, buddy!

D

DHF

[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=35933&pictureid=921671&med=1"]View Image[/URL]

Pk PPK #2

I have two more PK plants left. One of them is a bit of a runt.

I want to grow some weed upside down... I think I might try it for fun. Some sort of inverted PPK.. With vertical lighting of course.
Topsy Turvy upside down mater plant grower hooked up to a pulse feed......Hell....

Grow a mater plant side by side and astound us with major fruit yieldage.....

:moon:......Dryin rack box rocks Bro......

Peace.....DHF......:ying:......

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
"For Cure, Dyslexia Found!" headline on newspaper in the hands of Lt. Frank Drebin in Naked Gun. (airport stakeout scene)

How much of a challenge is odor control with your Sour D? It looks like a perfect candidate for a tall vert scrog. Is your strain an ECSD? I know the one in Chaco's thread is a stretch machine.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
glad you made it! this is the first time the ppk Love Machine has met root aphids that i know of. i was worried for a while.

"I am going to do some more sealing, rearranging and deep cleaning before I flip the next run."

maybe you should go out and use a flamethrower on the surrounding area too. i guess a lot of people had those this year. we didn't seem to hear about them as much before this for some reason. or i didn't!

i haven't even seen a cannabis type pest yet but i'm doing a preemptive strike every week in the form of a bomb.

"but the old lady really wants to go to the festival and well, she has earned it."

i do all kinds of shit in the interest of domestic tranquility! just smoke up good first and you'll be ok!

congrats and thanks for trying this weird machine.

d9

oh, that sourd is a big fat bitch! i can't wait to see what you can do with it in this thing.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
another thing i want to say here.

this thread has some extremely good conversations between expert growers that clearly demonstrate what it takes to be a successful indoor farmer. a great thread!

d9

D

DHF

another thing i want to say here.

this thread has some extremely good conversations between expert growers that clearly demonstrate what it takes to be a successful indoor farmer. a great thread!

d9
I`ll second that .....:dance013:

Crazy ass D9 contraption that grows big plants fast , footloose , and fancy free...and oh...forgot to say....safely.....My kinda shit.....

Handle environment and rootzone critters and it`s sky`s the limit with proper wattage and dialed monocrops....bet on it....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....