What's new

Hit and Run 2 Killed

even if i didn't stop right then, for whatever reason, i would at least, at some point soon after, confess to it so everyone could have closure.

This guy just rail-roaded everyone in a tank basically though. He had to been smashed... wasn't hard to catch him.

On the news last night...drunk driver hits 2 people on bikes then 1/4 later hits a car, then 1/2 mile after that hits 2 more people on bikes killing a 20yr. At least they caught the bastard!
hey vta thats exactly what im talking about .. are you here too?

just goes to show anything can happen at anytime to anyone for any reason , i think the people who decied to drink and drive are utterly selfish and have no regard for the well being of others. i feel pitty for anyone on the road at the same time as a drunk, not for the drunk, if the drunk rolls his car and dies..well he did it to him self ..the only problem with that is most of the time the driver is usualy the only one left. ...every action has an equal or opposite reaction (not always in the eyes of law and justicbut in karma)
my prayers and thoughts go out the family and friends of the kid who had no capability to avoid the situation , cause after he hit a car he decided to flee and plowed into the kids then.. .....

Makes me feel bad man, in Michigan this feller was drunk and hit killed 2 kids. Wrong body was cremated of the 2 kids so mangled. Did 8 years and now driving on here on our streets I'd get locked up for life if I punched him until he could not breathe! ........

bentom187

Veteran
perhaps its better to ride a bike or walk when we can ,i know i find both enjoyable.ive never herd of a cyclist or speed walker killing children or polluting or being unhealthy from those activities.
perhaps the writting is on the wall for everyone to see here.

G

greenmatter

perhaps its better to ride a bike or walk when we can ,i know i find both enjoyable.ive never herd of a cyclist or speed walker killing children or polluting or being unhealthy from those activities.
perhaps the writting is on the wall for everyone to see here.

^^^^^^^ that is really hard to argue with ........ ohhhhmm!:)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
hmmm

if someone doesn't look at the lights while crossing, and it's the pedestrian's fault

can you still get in trouble if you hit the person ?

but if it's your fault, I figure you can get sued right ? or go to jail if you hurt/kill another person ?

driving a car is a lot of ****** responsibility I tell ya

just a little slip and boom. it worries me sometimes, driving these death machines

Pedestrians always have the right of way even if they are crossing a road illegally. Basically due to the differences between a car and flesh and that a body being hit by a car is so likely to be fatal it's expected that the driver of a car be in full control of the vehicle and very aware of the surrounding environment to the point of you slowing down in advance or giving extra room while passing when you see pedestrians crossing your path.

Latest posts

Latest posts