What's new

HISTORY OF THE ORIGINAL HAZE

B

bakunin15

Jack Herer for sure had incense spicy haze catpiss phenos in the past...Jack Herer was actually my first trip with haze back in the 90's...back then they were simply labeling it "hydro" before they were calling it haze I later found out it was a Jack...and this was before I've even heard of SSH or Mr. Nice seeds, so maybe that.

Nevilles Haze is mostly known for its catpiss smell (no incense to my knowlege). Sensi, MNS, Greenhouse all got there hazes from neville...all known to have catpiss smells in there hybrids.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Catpiss smell can also be found in TomHill´s Haze...at varying degrees...I havent grown many...:D
Nice pics 4S :yes:

Sensi, MNS, Greenhouse all got there hazes from neville...all known to have catpiss smells in there hybrids.

You really shoudn't state that as fact, Arjan and Franco seemingly know nothing of thier parent stock. This much is evident from their Youtube videos and the descriptions they give out.

all this haze story is very misterious perhaps dan brown can write one of his shitty airport books about it perhaps the original haze was fertilised with the blood meal of christ. i can just picture the movie trailer "starring tom hanks as sam skunkman"

A

arvid b

all this haze story is very misterious perhaps dan brown can write one of his shitty airport books about it perhaps the original haze was fertilised with the blood meal of christ. i can just picture the movie trailer "starring tom hanks as sam skunkman"

Nah, Skunkman would be played by Jack Nicholson ;)

WokkaWokka!

WTF man he has terrapins developing in his pot!

Attachments

• Mikey-Spicoli.jpg
    Mikey-Spicoli.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 20

Bumble Buddy

Nah, Skunkman would be played by Jack Nicholson ;)

Skunkman: "You want answers?!"
Wistful Stoner: "I want the Haze!"
Skunkman: "You can't handle the Haze!!!"

G

growcodile

thank you for contributing to the information about these legendary genetics ...

i do enjoy your passion so i will continue to contribute. just don't try so hard to find the discrepancies, REMEMBER THERE WERE THINGS LIKE OSLEY AND HAZE FLOATING AROUND IN OUR BRAINS, DID YOU EXPECT US TO HAVE A SCIENTIFIC LOG ON THE SHIT? WTF, give me a break.

good point about the owsley stuff floating hhrhr =)

RingtailCanyon

To be honest the purple Hazes were maybe stronger but not as clear or as up and high. I liked the lime greens with maybe a bit of Thai blood. I do remember a med dark purp Haze that tasted just like root beer, amazing. I also had a Kerala that tasted just like Vics Metholated it was Camphor for sure, strong as hell but not as clear as I like.
I grew mex seeds from a bag of weed in 1965.

-SamS

...CR500AF...

To be honest the purple Hazes were maybe stronger but not as clear or as up and high. I liked the lime greens with maybe a bit of Thai blood. I do remember a med dark purp Haze that tasted just like root beer, amazing. I also had a Kerala that tasted just like Vics Metholated it was Camphor for sure, strong as hell but not as clear as I like.
I grew mex seeds from a bag of weed in 1965.

-SamS

I read this and another version a very long time ago( also, crem le crem , Mister greasy where a few others as well). Man getting old sucks...:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts