What's new

Hippie_lettuce & Freeganja's Salad Bowl

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
:woohoo:

Yeah I'm bad...I didn't bring my camera. D'oh! I wanted to show you guys the roots on this batch. They are starting to do well. Can't wait to see how the big PK is doing in the 3gal "Air Pot." Kinda hard to water, until the roots start filling out. Which it should do in a couple of weeks. Then off to flower it goes!!

Weird that it takes a little longer for them to root in the peat pucks than in soil. Didn't expect that, though we like the Rapid Rooters better. I spent almost $7 on 20 peat pucks though, so we better use 'em lol

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I heard good reviews from both Lola and Peat, and a couple others...so decided to try them. But yeah, I think Rapid Rooters are way better!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe i just have bad luck with them or i am getting cheap ones,but i have a way easier time with plain old dirt

Zealious

luv rapid roots but they get pricey. ur little children are all doing nicely.. one day they will be rdy for their first day of school.

HL u got the magic green touch ur plants look nice keep it up, sux with all the males.. what kind of lighting do you use?

be easy.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Thank you Zealious

We use HPS for flowering, and now we are using HPS/t5 for our clones and a CFL/blue spectrum for the seedlings/regular non-clone veg plants

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
:woohoo:
Weird that it takes a little longer for them to root in the peat pucks than in soil. Didn't expect that, though we like the Rapid Rooters better. I spent almost $7 on 20 peat pucks though, so we better use 'em lol

Did you mush up the peat pucks really good after you soaked them? I was reading ScrubNinja's thread and he mentioned the pucks did WAY better if you gave them a really good and hard message, that way it is easier for the roots to work it.

Peace, :joint:

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Hmm...we may have to do it a bit more. I did mash them around a bit, but I don't think not enough.

L

LolaGal

Hey Free! Whatchoo doin online? I figure you and Hippie would be makin zee Hankie Pankie!

How you likin your job? Tell all!

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Yes Lola. Hippie and I already made the "hanky panky" First thing I did when I got here LOL

The new job is good. Its easy. I dunno if Hippie mentioned this, but we finally got a seed plant female :jump: Some Satori x Ohaze x Sk#1. Some of those seeds we sent you, so in 11 weeks, you'll find out how good it can be.

L

LolaGal

wanna get high? lol.

Already makin zee hankie pankie?

See that proves my point! I had a husband gone on a job for 30 days at a time. We were newlyweds and when he came home No hanky panky! :yoinks:

He liked drinking better than hanky panky!

Now he weren't right was he?

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
I dont think so. Im kind of a horny fucker myself, so being away from Hippie that long drives me nuts. I much prefer weed to drinking, any day of the week.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Flower area with 2 satori hazes, purple kush clone
picture.php

"Twin" satori haze
picture.php

Supercropped Satori Haze
picture.php

PK clone
picture.php

sourbubble in bottom left, PK clones
picture.php

chemdog krushes, 1 sourbubble up front (notice only one cfl used, other bulb broke)
picture.php

Lights off
picture.php

L

LolaGal

OK, looking really good! That first pic the reflector looks just like the one that I got!

Ya'll really put a hurt on that Satori Haze! ;) she be bent!

the next to last pic (except for the black one). Looks like the Sourbubble is the one next to the fan right ?

Those Chemdog Krushes sure do look good! I am tickled to see them! Good work! That definitely looks like a purebred Sourbubble in the foreground on the right of the CK pic, right? that looks like the Sourbubble to me just by looking at the leaves.

I am almost done trimmin. I had a big scare this afternoon.

I was sitting in the living room talkin on the phone and this guy running for sheriff came by trying to get me to vote for him. He snuck right up on me and I didn't know he was there till he knocked on the screen door! EEEEEeekkkkkkk!

I screamed like a girl in horror movie. Thank ganja goddess that I did not have any weed hanging up to dry lying around. It was all in jars or bags or something tucked away at the moment.

but it scared the crap out of me to be snuck up on by a deputy sheriff... whew close call.... whew...

thanks for posting up the pics.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
OK, looking really good! That first pic the reflector looks just like the one that I got!

Ya'll really put a hurt on that Satori Haze! ;) she be bent!

the next to last pic (except for the black one). Looks like the Sourbubble is the one next to the fan right ?

Those Chemdog Krushes sure do look good! I am tickled to see them! Good work! That definitely looks like a purebred Sourbubble in the foreground on the right of the CK pic, right? that looks like the Sourbubble to me just by looking at the leaves.

I am almost done trimmin. I had a big scare this afternoon.

I was sitting in the living room talkin on the phone and this guy running for sheriff came by trying to get me to vote for him. He snuck right up on me and I didn't know he was there till he knocked on the screen door! EEEEEeekkkkkkk!

I screamed like a girl in horror movie. Thank ganja goddess that I did not have any weed hanging up to dry lying around. It was all in jars or bags or something tucked away at the moment.

but it scared the crap out of me to be snuck up on by a deputy sheriff... whew close call.... whew...

thanks for posting up the pics.

Yeah no fun having people come by uninvited especially pigs. I think it is a great idea to get a gate on your property if possible and a no trespassing sign.

Pigs aren't allowed to enter through a gate and do a knock and talk / tap and wrap. They have to have a warrant to pass the gate, no gate the pigs ring your door bell.

Peace, :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts