What's new

Hippie_lettuce & Freeganja's Salad Bowl

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Where do you get your guano? I just built a new 25 gallon brewer and have to go through alot of guano now. The stuff at the hydro shop is $$$$. I checked and you can order up to 55 lbs. But it is still spendy. Is there a better place to purchase? Thanks Hip!

We bought the guano at our hydro store and the high N and high P guanos were both less than $10 each. They are like 2 lbs bags.

L

LolaGal

lookin good! Yippie Hippie!

Oh, I see you got the Purple Leaf! Woohoo, that took some doing!

You know whomever holds the purple leaf gets to smoke for free in all the coffee shops in Amsterdam, right? !!!

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Yeah, not a good one for me, but for you. That stuff is like gold the only place I can get it here. Those 2 lbs are about 20 ~ 25 here.... :faint:

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Damn dude. I don't know where else to guide you. I have only found that stuff in the hydro store, not even in my local nurseries. Maybe yours do? you can check them out.

Maybe you can order from Amazon.

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Yeah, waiting for Spring. We are finally starting to get some stuff opening... slowly... But hopefully soon I can get into some of our nurseries. I know other people around here are growing organic and brewing teas... but I haven't me them yet! I may need to pick up some local recipes. Not only can I not afford to shell out big cash for some of this, but shipping it all in seems like a waste if I can come up with a good local recipe. But like I say, without a little guidance I am wary to stray, yet....

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Spicy Clones & Sourbubble Too

Spicy Clones & Sourbubble Too

PK clones waiting to root :)
picture.php

The one PK clone in the cup ain't looking too swell. Anyway, there's like 7 more in the cloner so they will make up for any loss. The ones in the cloner are looking greener, stems are still stiff, leaves are still pretty stiff as well and very green as you can see.

Sourbubble & habaneros, both lookin' dandy
picture.php

L

LolaGal

Maybe put the clones in a dome? or mist em? They looklike they could use a lil humidity to me.

The SB is looking fine! Hows the chemdog krush?

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
They are fine, I think there's a pic a page back. I fed them some more N, looked like they needed it, and a tiny tiny bit of Maxicrop.

I took the dome off for the pic :D They get misted with water every few hours. The container they're in also has water at the bottom, so the heat from the bottom (from the top of the fridge) will help create some condensation and humidity. Thanks for lookin', Lola.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Here is the Sourbubble that is staying with me. I had to nurse her to health or else she probably woulda shriveled up and died.
picture.php

L

LolaGal

Fixin to update my Sourbubble thread with new pics! See the parents! :)

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Yep thats a pretty sourbubble baby y'all! You will definitely LOVE sb :D

I'll talk to y'all soon, peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts