What's new

Hindu Skunk, Casey Jones, Querkle, White Widow... or so the guy told me!

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
picture.php

Zowie

I like the shape of your plants. Was it the pinching that gets em like this? I'm considering doing the same, my clones are at about the same stage as your first post.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
a little pinching of main stem, a little pruning of lower branches, and right before flowering a quick attempt to FIM them... i must say they got too bushy this round

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
The more lanky one is leading me to believe she is CJ just because of the massive stretch she put on.

No one has spotted Odyssey in the group?

I might just have to go buy a pocket microscope to see who is going to be due.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran

The first pic has the largest main cola of all 4. She is also showing a lot of deficiencies in the larger and even small fan leaves (brown spots, dark green, drying of leaves, no yellowing). The one in the second pic strrrrretched itself big time. I'm thinking thats Casey Jones. Two of the other plants (2nd and 4th pics) had moderate yellowing which ended about a week ago. I hit em with some food and they chilled out. Lost some big fan leaves, though. The one I'm calling Hindu (3rd pic) has showed almost no yellowing of leaves... which is odd because when I grew (what I thought was) Hindu before, it would yellow before anything else in the garden.

Need more input from the professionals. Maybe I'll go over to the sr71 thread

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
Well after checking out the new SR-71 line up, I'm fairly confident that I have some Purple Kush and Casey Jones.

Also maybe some Blue Dream or White Widow.

Lastly, I'm unsure if I'm working with Hindu or Odyessy.

:clock watch:

ThizZ

my hindu skunk is starting to grow it's regular leaves again so in about 4 or 5 days I will post a pic of the normal leaf growth so you can finally compare since I couldn't find any of the old pics

ThizZ

ya I see what your talking about well idk lol we'll see what you think when I put the pics up lol and beautiful pics btw

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
Harvested Odyssey

Harvested Odyssey

picture.php

This is the harvest of the first of four plants.

This one was by far the smallest, still I think the pull wasn't too shabby.

You can see the nugs on the left have been drying two days longer than the ones on the right, which were just cut today.

The wierd water bottle thing I cut both ends off and stuck a little computer fan inside. This way I have some circulation going over the drying nug.

Latest posts

Latest posts