What's new

Hill Temple Collective PAKI IBL @ 62 days..

beancounter

Veteran
thanks esben! i apreciate the comments.. You know that you'll be one of the 1st to run these once done, and I'm sure you'll love em jus as much as I do :smile:

Let's blow some of these pics up here, to do her some real justice.. She doesn't quite have the resin production of Deep Chunk but still a very respectable kushy hash plant..

6103PAKI_IBL_3_52_days_7.jpg

6103PAKI_IBL_3_52_days_8.jpg

6103PAKI_IBL_3_52_days_9_3.jpg

6103PAKI_IBL_3_52_days_9_6.jpg

i dunno why, but these plants jus make me warm and tingly inside.. I am a sucka for these girls..

beancounter

Veteran
thanks Breezey, here's another..

This one was a lil more sativa leaning in veg, and stretched about 6" more than her sister plant under the same light..

Also seemed to yeild alot better, but that could be from the chem nutes.. hard to say..

I jus realized today that I took these on a real low resolution, so sorry for the quality of the pics, the 1st one especialy, my battery was also dieing which didn't help..

this was grown in the warmer flower room, and still purpled up nicely.. I do find the purple kushy hash plants need direct light and a decent flush to turn purple, but not always low temps.. it looks like most of these plants purple no matter the temps.. jus alot more when cooler.. but as u can see from the last 2 pics, the lower buds (calyxes) are purple, while the leaves are not.. that's from a lack of direct light..

frosty as hell, and this particular plant can certainly give u some idea on where the purples came from, particularly Urkle.. jus look at those bright orange pistils, totaly reminds me of Urkle..

Again, I apologize for the pic quality.. compare the 1st pics on this plant and the last one to see the stretch difference..

Hill Temple Collective's PAKI IBL @ 61 days:

G

ahhh yeah mang! sugar coated buds are my favorite....downright delicious I would call those ladies.

E

easyrasta

very interesting plant
you are one hell of a grower my friend
peace
EZ

beancounter

Veteran
thanks all :wave:

yes resin, she's not for everyone, altho not much is.. I'd rather see the market stocked full of pure indica/sativa lines than all the so-so hybrids that dominate the market..

while they may not yeild enough, they have much more potential for personal growers overall, in a long term basis..

nycdfan, lol, a few more months likely before release, it's takin' a lil longer than i hoped, but good things come to those who wait..

this isn't the kinda line you wanna rush thru.. :wink:

Resin

I grew out Tom hills PTK and it was similar in structure but not as purple. Those huge fan leaves create such a massive canopy its hard to get the lower nugs to mature. Killer looking plant you have there.

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beancounter said:
I've had/heard some comments that Bub's PAKI IBL is indeed jus a DC hybrid, or reworked DC that he renamed... ha! any DC hyb i've grown or seen would have more vigor and more yield not matter how low yeilding the other line was.. not to mention I jus don't see Bub doing such a thing..

right on bro..
Id be interested to see them comments myself..

expected tho... some folks just have never had access to more than whats at the seedbanks or on the forums ;)

dood yer doin great with the line!
I look forward to the release I just couldnt afford it! my biggest thanks for makin it happen, this line needs to be out there for folks to work with!

mucho props on yer dedication!
and thanks for every ones interest and participation!

Peace, bub.