What's new

Hill Temple Collective PAKI IBL @ 62 days..

beancounter

Veteran
'sup IC, i took a few pics of one of my PAKI IBL girls last night as I know peeps have been wantin' to see this one for a bit..

This in OG Bub's line, unreleased as of yet via HTC.. It's definately an old skewl line, pure indica, and kewl as hell. Pretty well stabilized, yet there's still a bit more variation than Deep Chunk..

At 1st look of these flower pics u may think that it looks like Deep Chunk, but growing 10 of these from seed so far it's quite obvious it's not DC, or a DC cross.. but that's with close inspection and many hrs spent with both plants side by side..

For veg info and pics check the test grow section in the HTC forum..

She grows about 10-15% faster than DC, yet she's still pretty slow.. In person she turns a slightly dif shade of purple than DC aswell, and the fans are quite a bit dif in shape, but equally large.. the petoiles on this line are the thickest i've ever seen, thicker than most meristems..

I have another fem in flower at 62 days but she's lodged in the back and they look virtualy identical in every way..

She's definately a low yeilder, but I know for a fact I both under and overfed them pretty badly on a few ocasions.. I think this line, like most pure lines, does better in ammended organic mediums than fed with waterings.. something where the nute levels are fairly constant.. I guess what i mean is that she can be a bit touchy, more so than DC IME..

I imagine this line would do extremely well outside, and i can't wait to get her out there..

This plant, admittedly, looks kinda pathetic.. she was flowered with verticle lighting, and pruned quite heavily to let light get to the various budsite.. so I apoligize for not showing her in her natural form, as that is where she is most beautiful.. check the test grow thread for an idea..

HTC PAKI IBL @ 62 days:

Last edited:

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Very nice buds. Which ones do you prefer? Will bub be realesing this when he comes back?

Guvnor

Fantastic looking flowers- At first glance could be mistaken for some Dc, but further inspections shows it is clearly different. Wonder how similar the final product will be?

I think she looks mighty pretty, always hard to grow a stunning looking indi I find, pure indi's arn't poseing plants at all and dont photograph to well imo.

Since your now part of the Htc Gang, any news of if this line will be released? I reckon the public would snap this right up!

All The Best
Guv'nor :wave:

G

wow, beautiful pics bean! :) im curious for a release date too, i'll be picking up a pack or three...

beancounter

Veteran
Thanks nandro and Johnny! I don't mind the looks of her, I just meant she's a lil haggered in terms of fan leaves.. and she's not really near her natural form.. But hopefully the outside ones will give us a better idea of their natural form..

T.doT.Toker said:
Very nice buds. Which ones do you prefer?

thanks, I haven't sampled the PAKI yet so i couldn't tell ya.. but when i do I'll be sure to make a comparison..

Will bub be realesing this when he comes back?

well, HTC will be releasing the PAKI IBL line when I'm finished working with the 4 packs I have.. I'm growing 5-10 at a time, culling all mutants, runts and undesireable phenos as I go.. Then i'll do a large open pollination run with all healthy females and males once finished.. once those seeds have been tested I will release them via HTC..

more info on the PAKI and plans for release can be found in this thread:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=45181&page=1&pp=40

Thanks for all the compliments folks.. any questions about the release of these should be answered by the thread in the HTC test section..

Juggo, which Paki are you running? I ran Blue Hemps Pakistani landrace but was very unimpressed, almost hemp-like quality.. But i've seen some good ones out there, especialy PTK, X-18, and some other non commercial works..

E

easyrasta

very nice bean
thats some lovely looking plant
keep up the effort
Peace
Ez

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She looks pretty resinous to me! :canabis:

Great shots, BC! Can't wait to get the Paki in my own garden!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beancounter said:
well, HTC will be releasing the PAKI IBL line when I'm finished working with the 4 packs I have.. I'm growing 5-10 at a time, culling all mutants, runts and undesireable phenos as I go.. Then i'll do a large open pollination run with all healthy females and males once finished.. once those seeds have been tested I will release them via HTC..

more info on the PAKI and plans for release can be found in this thread:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=45181&page=1&pp=40

Thanks for all the compliments folks.. any questions about the release of these should be answered by the thread in the HTC test section.....

Seedboutique or Seedbay in a few months......

G

i love everything about the way the paki's look...very interesting in veg as well