What's new

Highest Yielding Pure Indica

amoril

see, this is how hype is born. people mindlessly respond with whatever the most popular answer is :laughing:

TOM has said, as have others who've grown it, that X18 is a moderate, but not great yielder. In fact, many arent huge yielders at all...

to answer your question....i dunno. but I doubt X18 is one of the higher yielding indicas...youre better off with any pure indica F1 hybrid, like LUI, a good Master Kush, probably even Aurora Indica from Nirvana will have some heavy plants ....

Trillion

Mater kush is sk#1 x hindu kush, not a pure indica. LUI has sweet tooth in it which is not a pure indica aswell. Maybe in effect they could be considered pure indicas but not genetically.

In my experience if you sift through a couple pack of hindu kush or afghani#1 some big yielders can be found. I have a very large yielding afghani#1 from seedsman on the go right now, typical sickish rotting fruit abusive afghani odours.

I

Iron_Lion

see, this is how hype is born. people mindlessly respond with whatever the most popular answer is :laughing:

TOM has said, as have others who've grown it, that X18 is a moderate, but not great yielder. In fact, many arent huge yielders at all...

:yeahthats

hybrids usually yield best for me.

S

shushslo

ok than tell me what PURE indica yields very good ?I had afghani1(seedsman) best clone selected out of 10 seeds wich was not better than deep chunk in yield and taste was also worse...dc also beat c99 in yield if you find right one (done that 12/12 from seed).So i guess x18 must be much better if you find right pheno.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
DC is great but no way it out yields C-99 in any way. It is prolly the least yielding of anything I have grown. Not that yield cant be found in it but it cant compare to hybrids like Cindy. Affies or Indian indicas will prolly be the best bet for straight yield. Better off looking at the hybrids that lean towards indica high but the vigor of a sat. Good hunting.

S

shushslo

here's the prove for you:
same pot,same feeding,same light

xyz's c99 in 51day (12/12 from rooted clone)

and dc (3rd generation removed from t.hill) 39 day from first white pistil(12/12 from seed)

I didn't wan't to say that dc beats cindy,but you can find some decent yielders for dc that you can compare with some other hybrids.

I

icon

Dutch passions master kush is hindu kush x hindu kush,nirvana's master kush is hindu kush x skunk#1 so the obvious answer to that is dutch passion....also as far as yield with a PURE indica the best you'll probally get is dutch passion master kush, kiwi seeds or sensi seeds hindu kush both 100% indica IBL i believe to be 400 gr/m2 indoors

Z

Zoolander

I have the old school Afghani#1 from Sensi and this shit will yield some monster colas

cannaboy

Critical mass is the best yielder you can buy,,, plenty of dinamite phenos,, pick 1 or 2 you like

I takes 10 weeks and there is some mould issues so chop on time. but you can get 400g + off a 400w light 1 time.. this is the stapel bread and butter strain of the undergrownd...

Endur

Veteran
I have good results with Sensi Seeds Maple Leaf Indica, also @ a reasonable price.

Actually somewhere Tom said the x18 does yeild pretty well. He said the picture of the bud grown was a poor representation of the yield. Might of been on the boo.

Tom Hill

Veteran
X18 outyields DC by double or so. The other "pure" (not) indicas recommended in this thread will do better still. -T

Latest posts

Latest posts