What's new

Highest terpene strains you’ve grown?

kro-magnon

Veteran
I was up to 11 cuts in my library.. dropped down to 9.. most had something to do with Cannabis Cup.. then dropped all the way to zero.. didn't feel like working that hard anymore :)
Keeping 11 mothers must be one hell of a job and you need a lot of place for them. I never had more than 4 keepers at the same time but I have a small grow op because of prohibition.

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Keeping 11 mothers must be one hell of a job and you need a lot of place for them. I never had more than 4 keepers at the same time but I have a small grow op because of prohibition.

Built up a full basement op nursery/veg/flower rooms. The biggest problem was the bottleneck going from veg to flower. I took 36 cuts for an outdoor med grow and burned myself out. Took a break for 8 years :)

The 9 -
Cheese
Blue Cheese
Blueberry
Apollo 11
Jack the Ripper
Ripped Bubba
Super Lemon Haze
Mango Haze
The last one I cant remember

The other 2 that made 11 was another Subcool strain - a purple 90% indica I cant remember the name.. and I have no recollection of the other cut other than it was there and I culled it.

Last edited:

NotCookies503

Built up a full basement op nursery/veg/flower rooms. The biggest problem was the bottleneck going from veg to flower. I took 36 cuts for an outdoor med grow and burned myself out. Took a break for 8 years :)

The 9 -
Cheese
Blue Cheese
Blueberry
Apollo 11
Jack the Ripper
Ripped Bubba
Super Lemon Haze
Mango Haze

The other 2 that made 11 was another Subcool strain - a purple 90% indica I cant remember the name.. and I have no recollection of the other cut other than it was there and I culled it.
Maybe Deep purple(purple urkle x querkle)

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Maybe Deep purple(purple urkle x querkle)
Very well could have been. I took that strain down because my friends weren't jiving with it.. they said it was too narcotic and anti-social. JTR on the other hand was a fan favorite along the Ripped Bubba.. RIP Subcool.

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran

The 9 -
Cheese
Blue Cheese
Blueberry
Apollo 11
Jack the Ripper
Ripped Bubba
Super Lemon Haze
Mango Haze

I'd be very happy to have this type of choice, I've had a few keepers from Subcool's seeds as well, some Jillybean, Querckle, Space-Queen and Ace of Spades. I never get JTR seeds while available and I deeply regret it now. He had some of the tastiest crosses I've smoked.