What's new

High Times Cannabis Cup - Flint

fluffygrrrl

Does anyone know for sure if prices are the same at the door? I'm going both days, I went to the first one in Detroit, cops shut down the medication station. Clio is going to be much friendlier.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Gennesse County as a whole is very welcoming to our community.

It's all up to the prosecutors.
Wether they follow the will of the voters or the will of Prohibitionist like bill shuettee

Some asshat vendors did not help out the Detroit cup.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hope this turns into a what happened at the cup thread. For those of us who could not attend.
Have fun

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Well so far set up was smooth. Security is cool, helpful n interested in us.

Looks like HT has done this before ;)~

Swing by the Dabkins booth hit the couch for a free dab. If u know how to ask nice I heard some one dropped a little Glue Goo on em.

MIMedHead

Paladin! You are awesome always dropping the info to us, I'm pretty sure your the reason I was able to get the gg4 so thanks and hope to see you later today

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Paladin! You are awesome always dropping the info to us, I'm pretty sure your the reason I was able to get the gg4 so thanks and hope to see you later today

Who little ole me?? I may have passed a little around the mitten. You prob met Nobody. Crazy as a shit house rat

growingcrazy

Hoping to shake your hand at some point today Paladin!

Hope everyone has a good time..looking forward to finding out about some afterpartys...

Is this the best place to keep in contact with other folks at the cup?

Peace
GC

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Lookin' forward to it. Bringing some buds, some bubble, wax, and jelly - Trip D.. Can't wait to see the red lights... Oh wait, that was Amsterdam...lol..

Hittin' the road in an hour.

Cheers.

fatsack79

Dam... I would love to b at the cup... Maybe get lucky and find authentic cuts of gg4, gsc, stardawg, etc etc... Stock up on some beans... Shoot the shit n smoke out with some pros... Meet some new friends... Maybe get lucky and fall into a good circle of trust worthy fellow growrs... Its amazing to me that there are cups here n the states now... Oh yeah, and I would love to c what that dab'n is all about...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I shook paladins hand and got glue on me! Mi cup represented well and I predict a win for gladstones GG4 entry. Best flowers I smoked today!

fatsack79

Lmao@got glue on me, must b nice... Right on Chunkypigs... Glad to hear your having a blast out there at the cup wildman... I'd like to c GG#4 win 1st place too... I was hoping T.C's entry of GG#4 would win, but any glue will do... I wished him luck but he stuck his nose up at me... I must not b cool enough huh, oh well... I still hope he wins.... He's a hell of a grower imo... Have fun out there bro... F.S

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Great day at the races. Excellent people all around. The $125 GG4 cuttings in pub cups that I saw were showed evidence of broad mites.

BOG seeds nowhere. Oh well.

A great day all told. Very glad I went.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Yo Stasis, BOG seeds were there, off to the side of one of the square booths. The guy had 4 or five different brands for sale, I scored some sour bubble. Blew most of my money on beans today. Won't have anything to spend on those skinny dancers at Oddesy tomorrow...

I was surprised at the high prices on the seeds in Mi. At events like this in CA the little guys vend for $40 a pack. The cheapest I saw today were $80/10 and I was quoted $200 and $350 for 10 packs at 2 different booths. The glue booth with the sickly $100 and $150 clones was hard to believe. When I got to their booth I was still searching for Nobody and my GG4 cut. I'm glad I kept looking, he was hard to find behind the dancing girls. ;P

jw23ck11

Free dabs were cool at Arborside booth but some of the other booths weren't cleaning the shit after each use. Those glue clones did look terrible for so expensive. Hell iI should have stashed a few of my own cuts in my pockets and brought them to the cup. I was also surprised at the high cost of beans. I assumed I could get some cheaper ones as perk for paying $40 for a ticket to walk around. However my bro caught a dabstix wax pen and some edible rock candy from the dabstix booth 4:20 give away. Thanks guys you are awesome!

My buddy picked up some nightstar seeds from oasis medical seeds booth
$50\10 regular. Supposed to be a cross between deathstar and paralyzer. Any one have any info on this strain?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
medicated acres Gladstoned FTW! I'm blazing thru cup entries and other flowers that I picked up today. Many booths were vending their cup entries for $20/gram but you pretended that you were buying a lighter. Some dispensaries were strait up vending. Paid $150 for a nice half zip at one, $50 eights at a few others. Had some shitty tasting forum cut from one booth and some nice rock hard thin mint from another. Burning some respectable SFV right now.

I'm stoked to find some Cali quality in Clio today. Don't miss the Glue from medicated acres!:biggrin:

picture.php
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
One more thing, the people checking your med cards at this thing didn't even glance at my card and there was no line. I was worried that my Cali card might be an issue.

I'm pretty sure you could have flashed those chicks a coupon for an oil change and they would put the medical armband on you.

The line to pay $40 to get in was stupid slow.

Thanks to the cool IC maggerz who smoked me out! I had a crazy buzz today!