What's new

High Times cannabis cup Denver April 20th 2014

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
For those looking i got my stuff at booth 1002 . Got a nail setup at the dab bar with dominator shatter come by and dab yourself out.

They giving away t shirts with the seeds.

And i think we still got most in stock.

There some bubble trouble bud aswell.

Happy 420.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I only went on Saturday. It was a clusterfuck, but I imagine that was to be expected. It was just way too crowded to really check anything out. I wish there had been more space between the booths and walkways.

There was trash everywhere, and I didn't want to hit a pipe everyone else had been hitting. I would have brought alcohol wipes if I had thought about it.

I know we're spoiled on the west coast. Even though it's "legal" in Denver. Things still feel more relaxed in the bay. I'm grateful for the event and I learned lots.

The herb was not as good as I thought it would be, and I saw a few jars that people were claiming was one thing. When it was really something else.

Looking forward to the event in the bay.

RespectGreen

Veteran
Had a blast, seen some fire nugs actually this time for me.... But its all about who you know and see as always.....

DownWithDirts sift entry was pretty amazing stuff.... Nice to talk with Doc, JJ, Curb, Ricky, and everyone else

Karma was nice seeing you in the club

Lines were hectic thats why you gotta have a friend pull a hook up on a vendor pass, I never waited

S

SooperSmurph

Worth it.

Worth it.

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

dj.scotfree

What a blast! Dabs and dabs everywhere... Great meeting all of you! Flew out to Denver.. driving home now.. had to be dragged out of Colorado by wookies.. I'm still kicking and screaming.. lol.. Hope you all had a FUN & SAFE 420!!! Love & Light, DJSF

picture.php

picture.php

theJointedOne

Veteran
im surprised people dab bho that is made by someone else, whom they have no idea about how the flowers were grown ect...

i mean most folks just bho the whole crop if they cant sell the flowers, which puts even less emphasis on good flower production..and more shitty weed into the lungs via bho...mmm concentrated pgr and cides..yummm lol

edit- that trim table looks like a spine fucker lol

RespectGreen

Veteran
Not just that the whole sharing pipes.... Lol I cant get past that

We had a personal rig and oil at our spot.... Most did to though

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
i can tell you the eastbound was a hit. lol
Peace
ez

Ok thats a start, didnt know yall were rollin'...JJ said tre farmer was working the dab station..so thanks tre....HK Funk thanks for helping raw curb nothing but love for yall, we had alcohol wipes last year, but im super anal about that shit,,,, dont want no tweeny herpagonnasifiaids....thanks for the shots djsf....
any more?nice to see the ol boggy one made it out......also thanks to 303 seeds....

Latest posts

Latest posts