What's new

High times Cannabis Cup 2011. Who's going?

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
after the ceremony tonight coffee shop owners were overheard pondering outlloud how the fuck they were gonna get all theese genes in their shops by next year.

Funny you say that, coz from this vid, it looks like attendees were loving the European genes... http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=sQLVgGuM8Jk

But either way, Cshops want to have the stuff that won the cup, coz they know that tourists will likely go for that.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like the usual suspects had the good herb as per normal and the big shops had garbage

yeah i hear ya on the haze ganja baba

i was just speaking to my buddy the other day saying its all amnesia in dam these days
the cut used is so dominating that in all its hybrids it comes out 90% amnesia, that coupled with the coffeshops selling amnesia as any haze they got on the menu leaves people like me craving the old haze

katsu coffeshop always has some good quality haze that has been cured for any haze connoisseurs heading out there

peace

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Weak strains have more to do with bad breeding practices.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Yeah I didn't want to get into that too much lol... There are plenty of breeder here I have not met I'm sure and like all places the best are not out in the open. But yes I think they need to learn to be more selective and weed more of the shit out lol peace out Headband 707:tiphat:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
weak strains have more to do with easy money imo,, in ghs's case anyway,,, like gaius said carribean guys are just getting by on the cheap maybe they will start growing some more potent stuff,,

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
sitting in the apartment, packing up, gotta be at the airport in about 9 hours. pulled an all nighter getting ready for the trip and pulling another one on the way home. amsterdam is beautiful, the cup was fun. met a lot of cool friends and hung out with someone I've know a bit for a couple of years, but is a legend as far as history goes. a certain whiite panther whoo was sentenced to 10 for 2... i ssee him in detroit all the time, but he lives in the dam half tthe year and is treated like a king. big up to the hit man glass and sohiyo crew for being so ballsy with the death star wax, glad it all turned out all right for them and all the vendors.
great talking breeding with karma for a few minutes and of course an epic unforgettable thanksgiving with moonshine and karmabitch, capped off with a crazy smokefest at the pancake house with the hit man glass kids, us and Danny Danko and the HT crew.

allso met aa few great local growers that provide for sshops, and copped some awesome nugget for 6 euro a g. lots of friends made, good times had. goodbye amsterdam

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Oh fuck, I feel left out. They better fucking put this on next year, and all of you assholes better be there again. Finally graduating and I will be able to make it most definitely.

For some reason, I have a strange desire to mess with TMB's colas. No homo

aod

K

Karma Genetics

Congratz to moonshine, you deserve that spot 100% bro, i have seen your entry it was great.

Good to be back home again, Was great fun, loved the 2 smoke outs with my buddy Bear and new friend Chuck. They fucked me up with there budder session. Was also great to see some of the Colorada buds.

PS the Dominator tested highest CBD of all entry's. very good pain relief.

Just wanne say: KEEP IT REAL

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hallo folks! Back home a few days ago. Safe.:)
I want to thank you to all people who were there. We had a great great time! What a weird cup! The raid spoiled a bit.:moon:

I hope everyone I met came out ok of this. It was the last day for us, just leaving the expo towards the airport, when all begun. I had left the top of Soma's mandarina nycd, some shoreline and a few gift from friends that were all confiscated. Shit! But those pigs didn't get my stash anyway. Shame that jah hoover lost my beans... but nothing is unfixable.... For us was more important to get the plane and we succeded!

Congratulations to everyone who got a prize. Mostly are well deserved. (Barney?!? sure not)
Karma, we thought you should have won. Your Biker was powerful, tasty and perfect grown. My winner for this year! Dominator delighted us a lot. Perfect smell and effect. I liked your booth straight and simple, offering the best buds. And the cookies your neighbour sold were very potent! TNX!:thank you:

Franco, you were a perfect guest as always. Tnx for everything.
Greenhouse harlemmerstrat is still, all the last 3 years, the best coffeshop in town to be. Nice atmosphere, well vented, best coffeshop food and we liked so much the free breakfast for judges. Cheese cream was the best hash I tried, together with some Grapefruit x blueberry from the same producer. Superior stuff, my friend! :tiphat:
Titoon, tnx for support and for our beautiful first day! Sorry for your backpain, hope it's going better. Your chiloom was the best tool we used to smoke during the cup. Hope you enjoied the rest of your trip.
Mr haze nice to see you again, you're the amsterdam real master! :artist:
Thanx to the italian crew both those who live in amsterdam, and those who live in italy. Friendly people really into it with hearth.
Tnx Bio, Max, Alex, Pota, Andrea and all the italians we met.
Keep it up! Someday your country will stand up from this shit...

Thank a lot to Dimodz. My friend, your buds delighted us all. Really prefect stash. Visually very attractive, perfect cure, perfect colors and resin. Strong stuff and really nice and smooth to smoke. Both sour power and starbuds. Beautiful, everyone liked it!
It was a pity we couldn't meet on the smokeout with german crew, but the hash dinner was too powerful! ;-)
You deserved some rest, you're working hard, but the final product proved you're doing well. Tnx for your seeds!

Thnx to greman crew Pollo and Hydroheinz! Our smokeout was unforgettable. We were so fucked up! Class A buds, ready for competiton you had! We lost some of yours C99 in the raid and we could not say goodbye to you, see you soon anyway!
Tnx for the pictures report, really important! and Your Santa maria...wow!

Tnx to Ganja Baba for the nice talk we had, sure a lot of things to talk about. Need to meet again, man!
A big tnx also to JAh hoover for perfect explanation on butan oil, sorry to hear about your loss, next time we fix it!
Sorry to have spent so little time with Rasras, but it was nice to meetyou man! Respect!
Same story with MAck 10. Too short, but sure next time!

Tnx to all people that made this adventure so special. Tnx to Soma and his crew, Growcodile, Mello, Thc4sim, the spanish guys from Maiorca, and all people I met. First time I could bring and share my stuff. Hope everyone liked the outdoor and pure organic. Tnx to all people who got my freebies, they were done with passion, something good is sure in those.
See you next time in amsterdam or anywhere in the world.
Except from the raid it has been a blast! :dance013:
Take care and stay safe you all

:respect:

Dr. P

mr.haze420

Veteran
Congratz to moonshine, you deserve that spot 100% bro, i have seen your entry it was great.

Good to be back home again, Was great fun, loved the 2 smoke outs with my buddy Bear and new friend Chuck. They fucked me up with there budder session. Was also great to see some of the Colorada buds.

PS the Dominator tested highest CBD of all entry's. very good pain relief.

Just wanne say: KEEP IT REAL

i smoked the moonshine haze, awesome :jump:

neuroherb

Congrats to all the guys from the forum who won a prize its cool to see some of the praise going elsewhere than to the big advertisers. Bit of a 50 - 50 feeling over not making the last couple of days as I was considering however if it had been the day of the raid it wouldn't have been that much of a day trip over so se la vie.

Would be nice to see some of the strains on to the menu's full time or at least for a year but I suspect the next time over if its not during the cup week it will be back to the usual Amnesia suspects.

H

Hoover_lungz

yo Hoover, was that bud some type of Tahoe? was delicous mate:) @ dr P your Diesel was crazy grapefruit and i also tried the sour, i think. Dr P had too many strains to remember. Mack

It was going to be entry this year but we had police issues so we decided to miss this years cup and smoke our stash instead.

We call it BrainWreck= Sour Diesel x Exodus x Og Kush bx1 male

im glad you guys liked it:)

H

Hoover_lungz

i smoked the moonshine haze, awesome :jump:

MrHaze im glad to see you recovered before i left :laughing::laughing:

I really felt stoned just standing next to you after you smoking all that budder and ice hashish lol

many thanks for hooking us up :tiphat:

Ganja baba

Veteran
Hallo folks! Back home a few days ago. Safe.:)
I want to thank you to all people who were there. We had a great great time! What a weird cup! The raid spoiled a bit.:moon:

I hope everyone I met came out ok of this. It was the last day for us, just leaving the expo towards the airport, when all begun. I had left the top of Soma's mandarina nycd, some shoreline and a few gift from friends that were all confiscated. Shit! But those pigs didn't get my stash anyway. Shame that jah hoover lost my beans... but nothing is unfixable.... For us was more important to get the plane and we succeded!

Congratulations to everyone who got a prize. Mostly are well deserved. (Barney?!? sure not)
Karma, we thought you should have won. Your Biker was powerful, tasty and perfect grown. My winner for this year! Dominator delighted us a lot. Perfect smell and effect. I liked your booth straight and simple, offering the best buds. And the cookies your neighbour sold were very potent! TNX!:thank you:

Franco, you were a perfect guest as always. Tnx for everything.
Greenhouse harlemmerstrat is still, all the last 3 years, the best coffeshop in town to be. Nice atmosphere, well vented, best coffeshop food and we liked so much the free breakfast for judges. Cheese cream was the best hash I tried, together with some Grapefruit x blueberry from the same producer. Superior stuff, my friend! :tiphat:
Titoon, tnx for support and for our beautiful first day! Sorry for your backpain, hope it's going better. Your chiloom was the best tool we used to smoke during the cup. Hope you enjoied the rest of your trip.
Mr haze nice to see you again, you're the amsterdam real master! :artist:
Thanx to the italian crew both those who live in amsterdam, and those who live in italy. Friendly people really into it with hearth.
Tnx Bio, Max, Alex, Pota, Andrea and all the italians we met.
Keep it up! Someday your country will stand up from this shit...

Thank a lot to Dimodz. My friend, your buds delighted us all. Really prefect stash. Visually very attractive, perfect cure, perfect colors and resin. Strong stuff and really nice and smooth to smoke. Both sour power and starbuds. Beautiful, everyone liked it!
It was a pity we couldn't meet on the smokeout with german crew, but the hash dinner was too powerful! ;-)
You deserved some rest, you're working hard, but the final product proved you're doing well. Tnx for your seeds!

Thnx to greman crew Pollo and Hydroheinz! Our smokeout was unforgettable. We were so fucked up! Class A buds, ready for competiton you had! We lost some of yours C99 in the raid and we could not say goodbye to you, see you soon anyway!
Tnx for the pictures report, really important! and Your Santa maria...wow!

Tnx to Ganja Baba for the nice talk we had, sure a lot of things to talk about. Need to meet again, man!
A big tnx also to JAh hoover for perfect explanation on butan oil, sorry to hear about your loss, next time we fix it!
Sorry to have spent so little time with Rasras, but it was nice to meetyou man! Respect!
Same story with MAck 10. Too short, but sure next time!

Tnx to all people that made this adventure so special. Tnx to Soma and his crew, Growcodile, Mello, Thc4sim, the spanish guys from Maiorca, and all people I met. First time I could bring and share my stuff. Hope everyone liked the outdoor and pure organic. Tnx to all people who got my freebies, they were done with passion, something good is sure in those.
See you next time in amsterdam or anywhere in the world.
Except from the raid it has been a blast! :dance013:
Take care and stay safe you all

:respect:

Dr. P

mate for me your sour diesel was the best smoke from the whole cup , smoothest and strongest high , taste was superb

which sour d was it ?

neuroherb

I can easily believe that about the Domnator, I left a bud with a friend a while back and got a phone call the next day asking me what I had given him. Apparently after smoking it he was a bit of a veg just smiling at the world and his missus tore strips of him.

The creators of Sativex are looking at CBD as very interesting in combating Althzeimers so anyone struggling with this could try Dominator to see if it helps.

Excellent Genetics Karma, I have lucky enough in the past to have got some of these beans and they still take centre stage when I pop one.