What's new

High, Drunk, or Both?

High, Drunk, or Both?

• Total voters

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
well the one i prefer, its weed obviously, but i do like the buzz that you get wen mixing a little alcohol and weed smoke, i like to sip some wisky whith coke(cola), one or 2 and im in the zone!

Dödsknark

Beer and weed for me. No hard liquor except the occasional single malt every now and then. No pills or other stuff either. But to each his own. :)

Just smoked some Satori, skyrocket pheno and washed it down with some Belhaven Twisted Thistle. Hits the spot.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
At least with a bit of weed I can stay relatively productive. Start drinking and the whole day and possibly next morning are done.

Both are great in moderation. at the ripe old age of 32 I usually stick to one or the other. :dance013:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^yea for sure....once the brew gets cracked you can kiss any productivity goodbye. i find having one or two beers helps with my garden routine...but once you hit the 6pack mark combined with a few bowls its pretty much couchlock/naptime...

lockehead

I think the beer just makes the high seem a lot clearer. Usually when i smoke, I feel the effects, but i also feel a bit of tension from my day or some lingering emotions. When i drink a brew or two, it kind of washes it out. Something like smoking during a cool and crisp night, compared to a humid and cramped one, if that makes sense lol.

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
I'd rather smoke anyday then drink but I do drink a few beers every now and then. It all depends the atmosphere, like a concert or something. I can't just sit around and down beers. I can sit around and smoke though. Smoking a chronic joint and drinking a few beers is all you really need. Drinking too much then smoking can send you over the edge to places where most don't want to be. I also hate the fact that drinking kind of puts you where you are where bud lets you go wherever. Alcohol to me is nothing but problems. I can drive a car fine and do things that if I was drinking I wouldn't feel comfortable with. I can also wake up and not feel like shit too. So I'll stick to good ole mary jane for my buzz and maybe a few brews every now and then.

Latest posts

Latest posts