What's new

High, Drunk, or Both?

High, Drunk, or Both?

• Total voters

Dr.NO

Wow, I'm the only one so far who likes being drunk better lol. Drinking makes me more social, although it does get me into some trouble sometimes. I gave up beers a few months ago so it's strictly vodka for me now. Drunk and high doesn't go well for me mixed so I stay away from that.

Calimed

Veteran
Prefer being high by a long shot.

That being said, I do drink on occasion and keep on smoking. Can't drink too much though, otherwise I'll be groggy n spacey the next day. If I drink regularly, I lose alertness and energy.

I sip a little wine from Gaul and smoke a little hash from Spain for a good time with my friends. Not a bad idea to moderate usage if you want to maintain functionality for the real fun drug (sex) after the guest have left.gl

Tripp35

Alcohol for me definitely isn't an everyday thing that I'm always in the mood for. It's usually always a good time for weed.

ZEROorDIE

i tend to smoke in moderation all the time, then about 3 nights a week i like tog get real drunk.

other than that i usually have a bowl and a beer before bed

ddrew

Veteran
I think I had a total of one beer last year, and none so far this year.
But I smoke several times a day, everyday.

Dr_Tre

If I have to choose I would go with the weed.:DI don't drink much hard alcohol anyway.
That been said I can't separate beer from ganja.In the end of the day I want a few beers AND a joint, I don't want to choose between them.For me beer complements weed.They are even in the same botanical family (hops and cannabis).
Oh, and I don't get hangover from a couple of beers.4-5 bottles + a few spliffs and I sleep like a baby and am as fresh as a cucumber in the morning.:dance013:

O

onehitjake

For me, this was very easy to answer. I prefer High hands down!

Going all the way back to the beginning as a teen, my first experiences drinking and first smoking.....

The drinking resulted in a very easy overdose and too much loss of function.
The smoking resulted in a love affair. The effects enhanced my appreciation of nature, thinking, spiritual, compassion for all things etc.

I knew it was for me! :canabis:

Cannabis to enhance my life, Drunk to shut it out for the night.

I'm not a liquor nazi, It's just not my drug of choice. I very rarely drink now. I usually pass on it at social gatherings, even holidays.
Sparing you all from my long boring story of what I did to my liver after a divorce, I'll sum it up as such..... ;)
"Malt liquor tastes better when you have problems"

ajc0k

i'd rather be high when by myself but i'm partial to drinking every weekend because im in college. if i smoke hammered ill get the spins and yuke .. so i guess you can say i smoke 7 days a week but i'm getting fucked up on the weekend nights

C

Cookie monster

i'd rather be high when by myself but i'm partial to drinking every weekend because im in college. if i smoke hammered ill get the spins and yuke .. so i guess you can say i smoke 7 days a week but i'm getting fucked up on the weekend nights

Ya gotta smoke before you drink and you'll be fine, drink before you smoke and it's light out :)..

Natural

Some heady buds, a few drinks, and about 20mg of xanax (yes I said 20mg, I have a HUGE tolerance) and I'm havin' a good time.

I've recently discovered a drink called "Mike's HARDER lemonade" which tastes exactly like mikes hard lemonade but has 8% alcohol instead of it's little sister drink, which is 5%.
I honestly don't like the taste of most alcoholic drinks so I prefer to just down it as quick as possible for the effect... Plus it kills my xanax withdrawls when I run out of my prescription.

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
i have to agree with the coffee + nug suggestion, at work i used to pour a fresh cup, go smoke a couple quick bowls in my car while drinking some water, then drink my coffee and smoke a cig enjoying the breeze/shade .... always made the rest of my workday better...

just kinda sucks cause i was the only employee, and sometimes people would be waiting for me for 15 mins while i was in my car getting stoned listening to cannibal ox... employee of the monthhhhh

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Some heady buds, a few drinks, and about 20mg of xanax (yes I said 20mg, I have a HUGE tolerance) and I'm havin' a good time.

I've recently discovered a drink called "Mike's HARDER lemonade" which tastes exactly like mikes hard lemonade but has 8% alcohol instead of it's little sister drink, which is 5%.
I honestly don't like the taste of most alcoholic drinks so I prefer to just down it as quick as possible for the effect... Plus it kills my xanax withdrawls when I run out of my prescription.

not to be a debbie downer but mr benzo doesnt withdraw easy and you could be dead or have a seizure from a 20mg -> 0 habit. u have to taper and dont jump off till .5 mg / daily. Sorry that i know first hand.

back to the thread.. I'll take a coffee and a fresh squeezed oj with my ganja in the morning... and a craft beer and some nug at night. throw in a little sunshine and its a perfect day.

nothing beats the coffee/oj in the damn and then riding bikes thought the town to the van gogh museum.

mule420

I tend to drink a real beer like fat tire then something like Kaliber then a water then repeat.... Smoking the whole time of course... Peace and puffs

NUG-JUG

I tend to drink a real beer like fat tire then something like Kaliber then a water then repeat.... Smoking the whole time of course... Peace and puffs

Yup I do this except without water, and whatever micro-brew is on special. Last week got too drunk with friends, and got hit in the eye with a line drive from a wiffle ball. That type of shit doesn't happen except when wasted..hence Mj only would be best imo, but then id be a hypocrite.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
during the day i just smoke...but once the sun comes down...beer is added to the mix.

tonight its kona brewing longboard island lager combined with some chem4!

Latest posts

Latest posts