What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HI, Idk how to get seeds.

If you want to receive packages anonymously you can buy a new SIM card, create a Cargus account and make sure it gets shipped with DHL. Then it will be delivered with Cargus and you can redirect it to a store. Or you can address it to a Cargus locker, but these things can make some trouble (look at Google reviews). You can't redirect to a Cargus locker, even if it shows you the option on the App. I once had to write with the support to get the parcel as there was an issue because I tried to redirect it to a locker.

Shipments from Spain and Germany sent with DHL are being delivered with Cargus. The Deutsche Post gets delivered with Cargus as well (DHL and the Deutsche Post are partners). The Spanish post (Correos) gets delivered with Posta Romania.
DHL doesn't exist in Austria anymore and the Austrian post gets delivered with FAN Courier. I never tried to set up one of those boxes though. I know it because a friend from Austria has send me some weed clones.

no, that is not true, customs can open anything some guys parcels were seized even from austria to hungary.
Austria is not a high risk country. That's surprising to read. Luckily my cuttings have made it. I didn't use a drop to receive it. (I had a clean house though).
I ordered for years from the Dark Web and I never had it that a parcel got picked up by the customs within the EU (I have avoided the NL though, I mainly order from Spain). My favorite Spanish vendor also told me he has never had a seizure in Romaina, but also not a lot of customers here.
If something got seized, it happened because of ordering from the USA or other people fooling around and destroying the drop.

Last edited:
Seeds are legal in Romania, but here they will search your house if you order seeds. They don't play around with drugs here.
You can't even buy seeds locally in Romania and online, the "Romanian sites" always ship from somewhere else.
And if you grow outdoor, keep in mind that it is more risky than doing it indoors because of the transport. And you have to cover the smell while drying it.

To be honest your idea of going personally to another country to get seeds i think is the safest unless they control you at the border. Going to netherlands would be riskier because the country is known for smuggling other stuff... Germany should be safer since they legalized too. I have no idea how to get them over the border. If they check my stuff and find them I have no idea what would happen tho.
I would avoid that, Romania is still outside the Schengen, so you always have passport checks and you are more likely to get searched. Rather do it by mail and if it does not arrive clean your house if you did not use a drop. I just ask my parents to send them from Germany to me and don't even bother with a drop, even though I have one :D

Midbio

I would say the packstation is the best idea for your situation, and most definitely request the stealth shipping option, they're usually very clever when it comes to that. I would give advise on smuggling seeds through airports and customs but I don't know if I should say that info publicly as you never know if TSA type folks are lurking in the forums, but lets just say if you are creative it is possible.

Whichever way you get your seeds you should definitely get a couple packs of regular seeds so that you can keep a male or two, do a pollination, and hopefully you can then have hundreds if not thousands of new seeds and you'll never have to worry about finding seeds after that if your happy with what you get from them

yall are so helpful. Loving this community already. Will look into the locker option more. I will try to find some dhl shipping seedbanks today, what you think about fastbuds? Even tho for this year I will not order anything, it's good to be prepared. Who knows, maybe the legalization wave will move into my country also. Also for the payment, after searching the forums on here, looks like cash by letter and bitcoin from ATM are the safest.

Last edited:
yall are so helpful. Loving this community already. Will look into the locker option more. I will try to find some dhl shipping seedbanks today, what you think about fastbuds? Even tho for this year I will not order anything, it's good to be prepared. Who knows, maybe the legalization wave will move into my country also. Also for the payment, after searching the forums on here, looks like cash by letter and bitcoin from ATM are the safest.
I highly doubt, that Romania will legalize in the near future, I would not rely on it.
I don't like Fastbuds in general, they seem to specialize on autoflowers and don't even offer regular seeds.
I have succesfully ordered from alchimiaweb once, it was delivered with Cargus. But they don't offer DHL shipping, either GLS or UPS. I don't know if they have removed DHL or I have ordered with something else and it just got delivered with Cargus. But you may ask them for DHL shipping.
Otherwise you can wait until German seed shops pop up and order with Deutsche Post.
For using a Cargus locker you need:
- A burner phone with Bluetooth
- A new SIM card
- Open WIFI (don't carry your own phone while going there by the way)
Then you create a Cargus account and directly address the parcel to a locker. Alternatively, you can redirect it to a ship and go location.

And obviously put in a wrong name in the Cargus app. I don't remember if you need to put an address there too, but they don't check anything, you can just put in fake data.

Last edited:

cbotany

I will be too scared to post on the internet and I am still in process of choosing a strain. Something that grows small under 110cm and needs to taste like fruits smell tropical and give me a relaxed yet happy feeling.
If it was me in your situation, I'd get autoduck, or Frisian duck, I don't know if colloidal silver is available, but making your own seeds from those strains would help quite a bit.

I highly doubt, that Romania will legalize in the near future, I would not rely on it.
I don't like Fastbuds in general, they seem to specialize on autoflowers and don't even offer regular seeds.
I have succesfully ordered from alchimiaweb once, it was delivered with Cargus. But they don't offer DHL shipping, either GLS or UPS. I don't know if they have removed DHL or I have ordered with something else and it just got delivered with Cargus. But you may ask them for DHL shipping.
Otherwise you can wait until German seed shops pop up and order with Deutsche Post.
For using a Cargus locker you need:
- A burner phone with Bluetooth
- A new SIM card
- Open WIFI (don't carry your own phone while going there by the way)
Then you create a Cargus account and directly address the parcel to a locker. Alternatively, you can redirect it to a ship and go location.

And obviously put in a wrong name in the Cargus app. I don't remember if you need to put an address there too, but they don't check anything, you can just put in fake data.
open wifi? You mean Mobile data (date mobile) from the bought sim card? also should I install a free vpn on the burner too? I am asking too much but yeah, never been into "shady" business like this.

open wifi? You mean Mobile data (date mobile) from the bought sim card? also should I install a free vpn on the burner too? I am asking too much but yeah, never been into "shady" business like this.
I mean free WIFI, such as McDonalds or something from the city, so your home IP is not connected to your Cargus account, you can also use mobile data to do this. But never turn on your burner phone near your home, because if it gets connected to the mobile net, they can trace the location.

For picking up the parcel you will need mobile data, in order to open the Cargus locker. But like I have said, order a legal item under your real name first and then pick it up normally.
And after you figured the system out and order the seeds, also keep in mind that those boxes are often video taped. So wear a Corona mask and sunglasses and a hat while picking it up.

If it was me in your situation, I'd get autoduck, or Frisian duck, I don't know if colloidal silver is available, but making your own seeds from those strains would help quite a bit.
It's a great outdoor strain (mold resistant, finishes in early October and stealthy), but here in Romania the sun is really great. You can easily finish a fast flowering haze like Amnesia Haze from Soma Seeds. Too bad, that the laws are so harsh here, I would love to grow outdoors with our amazing sun.

I mean free WIFI, such as McDonalds or something from the city, so your home IP is not connected to your Cargus account, you can also use mobile data to do this. But never turn on your burner phone near your home, because if it gets connected to the mobile net, they can trace the location.

For picking up the parcel you will need mobile data, in order to open the Cargus locker. But like I have said, order a legal item under your real name first and then pick it up normally.
And after you figured the system out and order the seeds, also keep in mind that those boxes are often video taped. So wear a Corona mask and sunglasses and a hat while picking it up.
Thanks! I guess I will also have to set up the Bitcoin wallet for the ATM on the burner phone too.
I hope a seed shop opens in Romania that accepts ATM Bitcoin (any Bitcoin wallet) and delivers with easybox. Sdsmf does that but Bitcoin is trough coin gate which is trackable and sucks. They should have pasted an address into their site and let people send Bitcoin to that like every other EU website instead of using coingate that asks for your personal info.

Last edited:
Thanks! I guess I will also have to set up the Bitcoin wallet for the ATM on the burner phone too.
No need to do that. You can also pay for the order with your PC, just make sure you use TOR. In Electrum you need to activate it manually in the settings. For buying seeds using Windows or Mac is ok, but make sure to really tick the box, that only allows TOR traffic.
I also advice to use an altcoin due to faster speed and lower transaction costs (BTC can cost in rare cases 150 RON for one transaction if the network is heavily used).
Every ATM I have used so far also offers Litecoin and every seedbank accepts LTC (sadly not Monero yet, it is even more anonymous). And keep in mind that ATMs take a photo of you, so cover yourself.
If you want to add some more privacy, you can convert your LTC to XMR and convert them back to a new LTC wallet (or directly use XMR if the seedbank accepts it).
I think UPS also gets delivered with Cargus. To try it out you can order something legal like a calendar from alchimiaweb and see if it gets delivered with Cargus.

You can also ask Seedmafia if you can pay with mail or if they can give you a wallet manually. But I personally wouldn't order from them as they only offer feminized seeds. But if you don't mind about it, you can go for it.

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm sorry about your marijuana laws gamerman. What is the penalty for growing or possession there in Romania? Is it nice there in the Summer? How far are you from Transylvania? Have you been to Dracula's Castle? Rock on gamerman hope you can get high

No need to do that. You can also pay for the order with your PC, just make sure you use TOR. In Electrum you need to activate it manually in the settings. For buying seeds using Windows or Mac is ok, but make sure to really tick the box, that only allows TOR traffic.
I also advice to use an altcoin due to faster speed and lower transaction costs (BTC can cost in rare cases 150 RON for one transaction if the network is heavily used).
Every ATM I have used so far also offers Litecoin and every seedbank accepts LTC (sadly not Monero yet, it is even more anonymous). And keep in mind that ATMs take a photo of you, so cover yourself.
If you want to add some more privacy, you can convert your LTC to XMR and convert them back to a new LTC wallet (or directly use XMR if the seedbank accepts it).
I think UPS also gets delivered with Cargus. To try it out you can order something legal like a calendar from alchimiaweb and see if it gets delivered with Cargus.

You can also ask Seedmafia if you can pay with mail or if they can give you a wallet manually. But I personally wouldn't order from them as they only offer feminized seeds. But if you don't mind about it, you can go for it.
will ask them if they can provide a btc wallet to send to. I am ok with them just offering feminized, I will document myself even more and with time I will know when I am prepared. I don't want to risk anything now, especially since i am close to choosing a path for my life, police, gendarmerie, army, firefighting are options.

Latest posts

Latest posts