What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HI, Idk how to get seeds.

Hi guys and gals! I live in Romania and I have no idea what's the safest way to start doing this. Idk how to get seeds safely and I am pretty antisocial also so the streets arent an answer. I don't want to sell, just grow for me. I have plenty of wilderness near me for outdoor so i will do that. I was thinking of buying seeds from royal queen seeds but idk if I should use the delivery adress of a packstation or my real one, use my phone number or not, buy of the other part of the internet or not.
I really need your help!

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi welcome to icmag.

Depends on how restricted the laws are were u live. I live in austria where u can legaly by seeds but i prefere stealth shipping because you might get a knock on your door when customs catch a big seed shipment.
Always better to use a safe addy and keep personal information at a minimum when ordering.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
A lot of the European companies offer stealth shipping. However, your country is pretty harsh on offenders. Can you afford to holiday to Amsterdam? Getting the seeds in person would likely be the safest if you’re truly cautious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marz

Stray Cat
420club

Or head to the section Vendors here:

Or click the banners, even better
These guys are specialized in your side of the world, Polska, Hungary, Romania
Find the email and talk to them. Enlighten your doubts about the process, usually is safe.

I'm in a country whose laws are just like yours, I use attitude from England and Hipersemillas from Spain because they know my place.

Hi and welcome,
in my country you can send a package to post-storage with a password to a local post office and then you can pick it up there. Is there sth like that in your country?
closest thing to that are those "pack stations" or "ship and go" lockers that you recieve packages incide and you go there and open the door with the password. I don't know if I can use that for international orders tho.

A lot of the European companies offer stealth shipping. I’ve had them sown into socks, hid in dvd cases, brochures, you name is. However, your country is pretty harsh on offenders. Can you afford to holiday to Amsterdam? Getting the seeds in person would likely be the safest if you’re truly cautious.
To be honest your idea of going personally to another country to get seeds i think is the safest unless they control you at the border. Going to netherlands would be riskier because the country is known for smuggling other stuff... Germany should be safer since they legalized too. I have no idea how to get them over the border. If they check my stuff and find them I have no idea what would happen tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abdthi1966

Premium user
To be honest your idea of going personally to another country to get seeds i think is the safest unless they control you at the border. Going to netherlands would be riskier because the country is known for smuggling other stuff... Germany should be safer since they legalized too. I have no idea how to get them over the border. If they check my stuff and find them I have no idea what would happen tho.
Buy a seed packet, such as tomato seeds and dump the physical seeds (get rid of plastic vial or original seed holder) in the paper pouch and reseal with glue stick. Don’t be messy. Buy several different veggie packets and use one or two for different types. Don’t keep any original packaging but mark parcels some how to distinguish or put on your phone. Then put all the veggie seed packs in a ziplock and call it a day. Say a friend gave them to you after talking about gardening or something. I can’t imagine pursuing the matter even that far but that’s pretty full proof.

Buy a seed packet, such as tomato seeds and dump the physical seeds (get rid of plastic vial or original seed holder) in the paper pouch and reseal with glue stick. Don’t be messy. Buy several different veggie packets and use one or two for different types. Don’t keep any original packaging but mark parcels some how to distinguish or put on your phone. Then put all the veggie seed packs in a ziplock and call it a day. Say a friend gave them to you after talking about gardening or something. I can’t imagine pursuing the matter even that far but that’s pretty full proof.

Those type of packets right? Which seeds would be the closest in size and looks to a cannabis seed tho? I just open it and put the cannabis seeds at the bottom then reseal in orginal veggie packet right? Sorry english is not my main language.
Thank you for your help tho. I watch plenty of those National geographic airport security stuff. Most times they confiscate their plant seeds is because they dont bring them sealed or it's an invasive specie. I hope he's not gonna ask me where my "friend" lives or something like that. It's gonna be the first time I travel by plane and to be honest there's plenty of cool places to visit in germany too.

Last edited:
I hope they legalize all over europe since people are going trough so much trouble to just chill. Never been a big fan of alcohol since people get really violent here and fight eachother especially at weddings so rarely i enjoy a glass of wine.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
View attachment 18987901

Those type of packets right? Which seeds would be the closest in size and looks to a cannabis seed tho? I just open it and put the cannabis seeds at the bottom then reseal in orginal veggie packet right? Sorry english is not my main language.
Thank you for your help tho. I watch plenty of those National geographic airport security stuff. Most times they confiscate their plant seeds is because they dont bring them sealed or it's an invasive specie. I hope he's not gonna ask me where my "friend" lives or something like that. It's gonna be the first time I travel by plane and to be honest there's plenty of cool places to visit in germany too.
They don’t need to match but yes those are the right packets. I mean….I’m not from your country but I doubt anybody’s going to open to packets. You’ll be fine

Asentrouw

Romania is now in Schengen, so I don't think there will be much checks at the borders (atleast not for ingoing; if there are checks you should be able to easily conceil a few seeds - birdseeds are not forbidden), nor for the mail. So getting them abroad or just ordering them stealth online, shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
What are you gonna grow guerillagamerman? Get a point and shoot camera for any photo documentation you wish to do.
I will be too scared to post on the internet and I am still in process of choosing a strain. Something that grows small under 110cm and needs to taste like fruits smell tropical and give me a relaxed yet happy feeling.

Latest posts

Latest posts