What's new

Hi Fi's 2010 grow :)

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
yeah baby its gonna be an awsome day in a week or 2 when they get dropped out side :D you gonna have to fight the urge to go check up on them every day though babe ;) they are looking nice and healthy

chron

them bitches look nice n healthy mate,

for soil/hole prep i dig 1.5-2foot wide/deep and then turn the weeds/roots out.......then chuck in 4x double handfuls of dynamic lifter, 2x double handfulls of saturaid & 1x double handful of watersorb water crystals, then turn it all through nicely....and if the soil doesnt already have good water/air retention, i chuck in about 20ltr of composted cow shit.....then, if i have the energy, i chuck the same amount of rotted cow shit on the surface as mulch.....which is the best mulch imo.but if i cbf carrying the cow turd, i just use lucerne.
hope that helps.:thinking:

hook in.

chron :headbange

them bitches look nice n healthy mate,

for soil/hole prep i dig 1.5-2foot wide/deep and then turn the weeds/roots out.......then chuck in 4x double handfuls of dynamic lifter, 2x double handfulls of saturaid & 1x double handful of watersorb water crystals, then turn it all through nicely....and if the soil doesnt already have good water/air retention, i chuck in about 20ltr of composted cow shit.....then, if i have the energy, i chuck the same amount of rotted cow shit on the surface as mulch.....which is the best mulch imo.but if i cbf carrying the cow turd, i just use lucerne.
hope that helps.:thinking:

hook in.

chron :headbange

Thanks for your advice, will keep it in mind over the next week till i decide what the best way to go is :D

Shroomy said the soil at the spot im using is really good anyway so may not need too much added to it.

I check on them twice a day and im dredding putting them outside as i wont be able to check on them even half as much as i do now :( i guess thems the breaks tho, least ill be able to see the growth a little more.

Cheers :tiphat:

Thanks Squiggles :D
Ok, so Shroomy and I went out last weekend and did a little gardening... we dug 6 holes all about 1.5 feet deep 1 x 1 feet - legth x width.
Planted my 4 plants (random seed) that have excelled into there own holes, and Shroomy also planted his 8 Fairy Lights into a hole to let them grow a little before planting them all in there own holes.

As i said before the soil there was already really good so didnt need to do too much to it. We just used soil from the supermarket and mixed in a fair amout of blood and bone and slow release fert pellets to give it an extra bump up. Also will be fed thoughout the grow with seasol.
There looking really healthy and i can already see the new growth, and there starting to turn a little darker than they were.. not sure if there is an issue or if thats a good thing... (any help would be good :D )
Also i still have 3 plants under my light and will be planting them out very soon also WOOOO

Anyways heres some pics and will keep you posted
:gday:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
The bottom few pics look like little fat indicas, very nice and green.

so these are my babies in my first patch that me and shroomy went and fimmed today :jump:

havent grown much, altho i did only visit them a couple of days ago lol

We Found a new section to start a new patch in, not very big but im not goin to plant them out til mid december so they wont have much vegging time, so wont make to much diff i hope.

the strains that we will plant out there are :

OMS
Wonder Haze #2
Red Devil X
Leshaze
Haze X skunk #1

:gday:

stupid edit option would let me save after i forgot to put the pics into the first post grrr talk about epic fail...

well here are the pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lol well hes standing on grass :p and altho it doesnt look like it in the pic hes standing infront of a shitload of bracken ferns (i think thats what they are) ... theres alot of random weedy type plants, a few wattle type bushes aswell and ALOT of prickly little fuckers haha

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
fuck me dead i should of wore a hoodie like you said i still got rashes all over my arms and back... prickly little fuckers... but at least the plots are done and dug just need to transplant in a month or 2 :)

Squiggles

who is that ugly fucker next to your plot Hifi or wait a minute its Shroomy hehe

all going well i see good to hear
ive been pulling a plant evry two weeks its been awesome
pity i never cloned some of my bag seed plants though theres some elites in there
one is so heavy its leaning on the ground and dank woowee

:tiphat:

rexamus616

Veteran
Soil looks nice. is it sandy?

Looks like those Tea tree bushes... lots of tiny spiky leaves... spiky overhead and underfoot.

Good luck boys

Soil looks nice. is it sandy?

Looks like those Tea tree bushes... lots of tiny spiky leaves... spiky overhead and underfoot.

Good luck boys

*coughs* AND girls *coughs* :p

and yeah that sounds about right, there so bad we end up with rashes from the spikes when we go in there LOL

:laughing: Squiggles i tried to make his face better with my wonderful painting skills, but obviously didnt do the trick :D

The first 2 pics, there really manky looking. There the ones i left in my cupboard for a coupld of days to get a little bigger.. not sure why they look so weird, one of them has really strange leaf structure, hopefully it will grow out of it. Ijust planted those ones in the soil that was already there, didnt have enough time to go get some more soil.
So it will be interesting to see how they go :D

hey guys,

visited my babies today :D FINALLY they have started to do something haha. :jump: its like they were dormant for a few weeks but now there is all new growth, they have shot up in height and there stems are looking really strong... so exciting!!! and they all have a really strong smell

i didnt wanna leave them, the smell had me intoxicated LOL :dance013:

here are some update pics

picture.php

picture.php

the one below got completely eaten, all that was left was the stem and looky looky there is new growth coming haha fingers crossed it survives
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

below, this one got half its leaves chewed off by a rabbit no doubt.. should really get some chicken wire haha
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts