What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGO's Vertical Coco Run To Waste

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Awesome bro, gotta say some sweet strains floating around at the moment in the UK. I'm lookin forward to seeing your NMK clone vs NMK S2's.

Seen that Ghost OG grown on another site, turned out FIRE! Looked that way anyhow...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love those plant holders man REAL ghetto...BUT CHEAP...I can relate...that Ghost OG sounds like dah bomb brudhha, keep it green HGO!

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
~shhh~, For sure man, there are some very nice cuts there, the problem is growing them out all at once :biglaugh that's when it get's messy. I got high hopes for the ghost, I want that lemon pinesol with rock hard buds, the NMK is gonna be a joy to watch, the pics out there already speak volumes plus I've sampled some and it is kickass weed.

Mega, bro I always use ghetto when I can get away with it :D Not long to the stretch is over and then I'll fill your screens with some dank bud pics, I want to document each strain as best as I can, there isn't a lot of info out there on the ghost.

g0vnaa, thank you sir, stay tuned.

E

EverLast

:bump: The man with the green thumb is doin' nice job as always! all the best mate :wave:!

bobblehead

Veteran
I'm watching this..
picture.php

I keep tossing the idea of using hydroton around... I mean DHF ran Flood N Drain bucekts for years... and there's no reason I can't outfit the racks with 6 levels of flood trays... :D

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Bobble, it looks like they are full of hydroton but it's actually coco with hydroton at the bottom for drainage and at the top to slow down evaporation. Funny you should mention levels of hydroton because I have a V-SOG planned for next year and that is exactly what I'll be doing. ;)

I'll get a few more snaps of the grow at the end of the week for you guys.

HGO

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Grow is on hold, I've had a security situation and had to tear everything down. All plants have been culled. Please send me your positive vibes cuz I need 'em right now.

HGO

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Oh brother man.....i feel ya pain, and i wish you nothing but safety. I hope you will be back up and running soon. Take care..

Stay Safe

madalasatori

Veteran
Savage mate, whats the situ? if you managed to tear down its a nightmare but far better than the alternative... be safe

timmy

Damn, that sux mate, but like madalasatori said definately better than the alternative. good luck with everything.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Crap, saw fresh posts and was looking for a good update... Trust me, being inside sucks ass. I did 7 years in CA max security (on unrelated charges to MMJ), it is not the place to be ever! Wishing you the best!

Last edited:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Sending good vibes your way. I hope everything works out in your favor HGO.

aod

Ramius

Veteran
Damn, sorry to hear about that mate

but staying safe is most important. You'll be back running again in no time I'm sure

bobblehead

Veteran
again!? first LL, now you.. fuck... You guys across the pond need a medical program. Blows my mind that you can buy/sell seeds freely, but the laws are harsh on growers...

Best of luck to you HGO. Be safe.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wtf???? Oh no????? Dammit, ok we all need to go over to the UK and help their politicians get their collected heads pulled outta their asses!. All my positive vibes are being sent your way!

Latest posts

Latest posts