What's new

HGOs Multi Strain 3600w Stacked Grow Coco DTW

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Excellent work there mate, you can really see the difference Plant Magic nutes have made by the overall frostyness of all the different strains :peacock: .... very impressive

How's SOG of clones doing awaiting identification?:wahey::wahey:

oldguy

Great thread HGO! I remember reading thru your original thread about the dead zone back then. Very inventive indeed. Them gals looking good as well. Cheers!

Yuno.Who

:tiphat: I've been reading this thread at work on my phone on lunch breaks, so i only made it to page 5, but now I caught a day off and finished it....wow man. Can't believe these things were potted up from a trashbag. Talk about plant rehab.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Stunning show mate!!

I need more :lurk:

Best vibes!!

Thanks you Sunka, glad your enjoying it bro :thumbsup:

those look great well done mate

ah I remember you mentioning the n in pm boost al look out for that

thanks

peace and vibes

Cheers RIL, I'll get using the PM boost next time, at the minute they are very well fed with N, I'm actually reducing Nitrogen at the minute.

:bigeye:i'm liking the shower scene !

and the girls are going to tease us for another 6 weeks or so ....:woohoo: i wish the pics were scratch-n-sniff

Thanks greenmatter, lol glad your enjoying the girls in the shower, lets hope they keep on growing strong.

Excellent work there mate, you can really see the difference Plant Magic nutes have made by the overall frostyness of all the different strains .... very impressive

How's SOG of clones doing awaiting identification?:wahey:

Thank you Bush, good to see ya pass through the thread, big thank you for putting me onto Plant Magic nutes, as I was telling RIL, I doubt I'll go to any other nutes, Plant Magic are the best of the best IMO. All the strains are very frosty, the smells coming out of the tents is amazing.

The other clones are doing good actually, I'm going to get a shelf for the veg tent so I can have 2 layers because it's getting a bit over grown, do you have a shelf mate?

Again very nice HGO....Crisp photos.

You shower with them?...lol.

Thanks RudeDog, I would shower with them but they are too big, that shower is a large size but the Casey Jones is taking up all the room plus I doubt the woman would be happy if I was to hop in with them LMFAO!

Great thread HGO! I remember reading thru your original thread about the dead zone back then. Very inventive indeed. Them gals looking good as well. Cheers!

Hey oldguy thanks for stopping by, you have a good memory indeed and thank you man, I'm doing my best for 'em. Hope you stick around.

tiphat.gif
I've been reading this thread at work on my phone on lunch breaks, so i only made it to page 5, but now I caught a day off and finished it....wow man. Can't believe these things were potted up from a trashbag. Talk about plant rehab.

hi Yuno, glad your enjoying the thread and I hope it has been entertaining you on your lunch break. It's amazing to look back from when I pulled them out of a trash bag to what they have become now, life is resilient and will always find away to survive. Stick around for the harvest man.

Jah Bless Everyone and Thank You for Checking Out My Thread.

HGO

D

DHF

Girls lookin good Bro...Respect....Hope the second light blows em up and harvey`s waaay more than anticipated.........

Peace....Freds.....:ying:.....

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Day 27 Flower - Updates

Day 27 Flower - Updates

Time for a big update on the big tent, they are at day 28 flower today, I took a lot of shots last night for you all, it took me forever lol, I'll not be doing any individual plant shots in the shower any longer for this grow because the girls are putting on so much weight and flopping around everywhere.

So far so good, I'm actually very impressed with all the strains, some have got HUGE buds already, they have trouble holding themselves up. There is some yellowing on the plants, this is not a feeding problem, it's light bleaching and some wind burn from the fan, they are being fed great and showing zero signs of overfeeding or underfeeding. Anyhow here are the girls looking very fat for their age, 27 days flower...

Plant 3
Day 27 flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More To Follow...

Last edited:
G

Guest304546

those look pretty freekin' awesome for only 27 days in man! ...phuckin' ey!

AD

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
dont ya just hate it when that happens lol

there coming on a real treat mate nice and frosty too

did you have any ideas on what plant 5 is? looks a tad familiar to me

peace and vibes

Latest posts

Latest posts