What's new

HGO vs ICMag

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Respect my buddy......It`s Hell ta dial each individual strain`s nutrient requirements and needs all in 1 room.......

Good luck.....Freds.....:ying:......

Hey Fred thanks man. It can be a bitch to dial several different strains in the one system, right now I'm feeding at 1.2EC (including 0.3EC tap water) to all plants. It's a pretty low EC but it gets the job done. I am totally anal about everything LOL, I like to add all nutes into a bucket of water before I put them into the rez, when the hose is pumping in water I add the nutes and give a real good & hard stair after each product is added. I start off with the base A, stair hard, base B stair hard etc. I also PH the water before I add any nutes. OCD or what LOL.

Wow what a update..:good:
Every time you throw pics up i have to pop over to my room and fix stuff right.
Thats how i gage a growers skills :biggrin: stuff that makes me go Hmmmm

peace and respect

Hey azad, great to see ya pop in here bro! Thank you but I ain't anything special, just compulsive and over the top sometimes LOL.

very nice and clean

time to count down the days now mate

like the timer mate I've been contemplating on getting one of those as I e had a few hiccups with the ones I use

think al get me one of those

peace

I can vouch 100% for the pump timers mate, they work and work well! I got 5 pumps running from that little puppy. I got it from progrow, they have some great bits for sale. Yeah the count down has offically started, I'm looking forward to seeing 'em in 3 weeks time.

lookin nice HGO!!!!

i dugup a nearly identical fan and am using it in one of my donuts....

Hey Ash, get it done bro. No time like the present.

WAY TO GO hGO.....hey that Rhymes ..just like Busta Rhymes!

LOL Thanks mega.

What took me s'damned long. Sorry.

lurk.gif

Welcome bro, pull up a seat.

Everything is coming along well mate, once the cal mag whores have settled your be away and flying. How are the nigh time temps mate? I was wondering do you get any issues with the 2 x 10" fans being exhausted through 1 x 10" hole (the 'Y') I'm thinking this will reduce the amount of air actually being pushed through it...

Whats the white dawg like is that tres dawg x the white? You say cash croppers, so I'm assuming they yield well? Star dawg also sounds interesting.

Looking forward to the update pics.

Hey bro, good to see ya back around again and posting I thought we lost ya for a minute there! The night temps are low at the moment, I checked today and they were at 55F, but that will all change once I flip the timers to run at night and get the heaters into the grow room, if I can get it up to 65F I'll be happy but the closer to 75F the better.

The Y piece is working like a charm, it's hard to say if there is much resistance because everything is running smoothly and day temps are in the 75-80 range. It will be fun to see how things turn out when the summer comes, if temps get too high I'll stick in another 10" filter and maybe some extra intake

The White Dawg (aka WD-40) is a great cash cropper from what I'm told, she is a big yielder and very potent. Her lineage is The White x Tres Dawg, I'm really looking forward to seeing how she performs, her and the rest of the strains in the grow room actually because the majority of them are new to me hehe.

Fantastic mate, I wish I had space like that available for a grow.

Thanks mate, I'm sure you would make an excellent job of it if you had the room, I've seen your workmanship already and it's top notch. :thumbsup:

Just a worken them ladies. . Looken good...

Hey bro, thanks...I will do hehe.

Well not much to update. I spent about 5 hours with the girls today. They all got a GOOD haircut in preperation for flower, they are looking pretty naked right now, just how I like 'em....gonna try and see if I can get 'em in the shower...how ya like that greenmatter LOL. Anyhow they are looking good, being fed 3x per day at 1.2EC (that's including 0.3EC tap water) of A&B, Cal, Mag, Trace Mix, Silicone, Drip Clean. I'm hoping these gals will explode in the coming weeks.

I'll pop around there later and get some pics right as the lights go out for you guys since it's Friday and all.

Peace all and have a great weekend,

HGO

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Day 3 Flower - Rape 'n Shape

Day 3 Flower - Rape 'n Shape

Okay I'm just home from the grow, I snapped a few pics for you guys. There isn't much to look at right now but I wanted to show you all how the plants look before they start stretching plus I like to document everything so I can go back and review everything at the end of the grow to help me dial everything in even further. The plants had a major trim today, all larf and crap that wasn't gonna amount to anything was removed. Anyhow on with the pics...

Tray #1
Day 3 Flower

picture.php

Tray #2
KarmaTrain Tray

picture.php

Tray #3
Day 3 Flower

picture.php

Tray #4
Day 3 Flower

picture.php

Tray #5
Day 3 Flower

picture.php

More To Follow...

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Continued...

Room
Day 3 Flower

picture.php

Room
Day 3 Flower

picture.php

Tray #1 - #2
Day 3 Flower

picture.php

Next Run Just Planted

picture.php

Closer Look

picture.php

I was having some issues with my aero cloner so I kitted it out with a new manifold and cover plus I bought some hydrogen peroxide, I'm gonna make sure to flush it clean with H202 after each use, bacteria can build up so easily in these aero cloners but when they are clean they are unbeatable.

The plants are still looking a lil shocked and deficient but I'm sure that will all clear up in a week or so, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Peace,
HGO

Last edited:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
patiently waiting lol

forget that we posted more or less same time haha

looking spot on mate yeah al be getting one of those timers thanks for the heads up

peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Nice1 mate. They're ready for the next phase of growing. Interested to see just how fat and white the wd40 gets.

Are you planning to do a stadium style grow next run? That's quite a few clones :) I count 70....

Buddy Holly

hehehe. rape n shape huh? i do the same but never thought of callin it that. a glimpse into the mind of hundred gram oz. :D

D

dank420uk

excellent update HGO i am learning a lot from this thread and i will defos be trying coco as soon as i get some cash to buy in all the equipment am liking the before and after pics of the
rape and shape as i no how much too trim as you are doing this for bigger buds and so you dont have popcorn buds at the bottom first class thread thank you...also is there anyone here who dont shop at progrow lol..i shop there myself Peace

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bloody hell mate,those are great! (now for some cokney)
Lawd above! Great job mate, 'ow did yew do it?, innit.

Gawdon Bennet! What makes yew such a a great graaahr? OK?

Stdane

Holy crab,that's a serious cloner HGO,I think i've counted room fer 105 cuts,but then again you're a serious grower that's fer sure.If the unthinkable should happen,that is you were out of room fer all these cuts you know where to send additionals lol!.
How long does it usually take fer the cuts to root in yer aero-cloner??

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Don't forget the nutrient heaters for the next few days mate ..... and put some bubble wrap around those bare pots

Otherwise looking good ...... as usual

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
He's getting to be a lightweight, 4 days this year, 7 days last year ..... last year he was on the lash for more than 5 days .... :dance013:

Living up to your racial stereo type HGO?:tiphat:

D

DaveTheNewbie

St Paddy : the patron saint of binge drinking ... and something about a snake