What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGO vs ICMag

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma Train, Critical Mass, & Killer Queen.
Killer Queen redux from dutch grown ??? I love my cindy leaning pheno !!! the taste is awesome & its a great daytime buzz , its the cleanest clearest don't give a fuk about nuthin buzz i've ever encountered !!!! big producer too !!! :)
but i take mine to 70 days for perfection .

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Pretty sure HGO has got the original Killer Queen dans mate, not the Redux by DG
Damn that KQR of yours brings back some memories mate, in fact frack it I'm off to the vault to get some out now and pop those bitches into some jiffys, can wait to have that KQR high slamming into my forehead once again :D

D

DHF

Pretty sure HGO has got the original Killer Queen dans mate, not the Redux by DG
Damn that KQR of yours brings back some memories mate, in fact frack it I'm off to the vault to get some out now and pop those bitches into some jiffys, can wait to have that KQR high slamming into my forehead once again :D
Boom`s right Dans.....Hgo`s got the original "Lonestar`s " KQ , and trust me....What I had of it back in the day AIN`T daytime weed , but I`ve never smoked a bunch daily and have a low tolerance....

Top shelf nuggage right there Dans....Respect...

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....

doneit

Veteran
Lones KQ is most definitely daytime weed. Very uplifting, fun weed... will have you doing chores all day long with a smile on your face.

D

DHF

Here we go again with the bullshit neg rep from chickenshit lil bitch boys hidin behind a keyboard without enough balls to address me in open forum , and for what......

Cuz I`m a lightweight with low tolerance and stated honestly that Lonestar`s Killer Queen kicked my ass to the point of not being able to function in the real world during the day ?.......Fuck...

I CALL for the removal or dis-abling of that bullshit icon in the lower right corner of the screen cuz it in it`s OWN right is not helpful to the community what so fukin ever...

We ALREADY have a neg rep function in the LEFT corner of the page that LETS yas know who the fuck don`t agree with your post , so again.....Helpful rating good.....Not helpful rating bullshit.....

HGO get on that to Admin...If I HAVE to , I`ll start the ONLY thread I`ve EVER started to poll members and get THEIR opinions as to the usefulness of a nuthin ass bullshit "not helpful" neg rep rating....

I mean sheesh....Neg rep for low tolerance to dope.......what'll they think of next.....:moon:....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here we go again with the bullshit neg rep from chickenshit lil bitch boys hidin behind a keyboard without enough balls to address me in open forum , and for what......

Cuz I`m a lightweight with low tolerance and stated honestly that Lonestar`s Killer Queen kicked my ass to the point of not being able to function in the real world during the day ?.......Fuck...

I CALL for the removal or dis-abling of that bullshit icon in the lower right corner of the screen cuz it in it`s OWN right is not helpful to the community what so fukin ever...

We ALREADY have a neg rep function in the LEFT corner of the page that LETS yas know who the fuck don`t agree with your post , so again.....Helpful rating good.....Not helpful rating bullshit.....

HGO get on that to Admin...If I HAVE to , I`ll start the ONLY thread I`ve EVER started to poll members and get THEIR opinions as to the usefulness of a nuthin ass bullshit "not helpful" neg rep rating....

I mean sheesh....Neg rep for low tolerance to dope.......what'll they think of next.........

:laughing: Fred , i'm NOT laughing at you . i just put up a thread about this exact same problem like 3 days ago . the asshats & the negative rep around here has gone bezzerk lately & its getting fukin rediculous !!!!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=277708

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx for straightening me out about what strain HGO is running . so hes got the cut that DG used to make the KQR ..... Cool , i bet its Killer :kos:

:tiphat:

D

DHF

:laughing: Fred , i'm NOT laughing at you . i just put up a thread about this exact same problem like 3 days ago . the asshats & the negative rep around here has gone bezzerk lately & its getting fukin rediculous !!!!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=277708
Amen Brutha Dans....I mean fuck....This is a place for learning howta grow dope , NOT for know-it-all fucktards ta hide behind a "not helpful" button that for all intents and purposes don`t mean DICK.....

I eat neg rep fer lunch , ain`t shit to me but it takes away from the thread and adds bandwidth TO the thread which in turn taxes the server , so one would think that Admin would be ALL for getting rid of the drama button...anyways.....

Link me that thread Dans.....I`ll put MY 2 cents in NO problem....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:....

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran

I mean sheesh....Neg rep for low tolerance to dope.......what'll they think of next.....:moon:....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....
i love your posts. ignore the dumbasses. accept their neg reps as a badge of honor...i collected a few in the gg4 thread myself, lol.
:biggrin:

Sqydro

got in late mate but all looking lovely i tried your donuts or something similar with ur help was going great til i had to stop everything immediately havent been around sinse, comeback is on soon tho watch this space and all the best, thanks for ur help back then mate take care

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Good to have you back man, I was wondering what happened to ya. Just glad you're okay and safe.

I'll hit ya pm now.

Peace,
HGO