What's new

HGO vs ICMag

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Looking good there HGO, monocropping is boring.

I can see why he thought you were in a tent, that Diamond mylar had me fooled, the earlier pics it looks like the "Hammered" effect reflective material on the inside of tents. I also thought you had chopped a tent up and nailed it to the wall.
Here's to a fruitful spring harvest mate.

E

ekomsi

I just harvested some of heaths cheisels, what a great plant! They were from seeds and the three females i got all grew and looked very very similar. All of heaths gear I have run todate has been great and identical to the look and descriptions.

Good luck HGO all tho you don't need it.

D

dank420uk

Excellent update hgo i really enjoyed reading this cant wait too see the buds on these...Peace

p.s HGO i forgot to ask i have a dr100 grow tent and i would like to try vertical growing
in my tent how many plants could i put in there ? i was thinking 4 or 6 and do i need the cage thing you had in the middle on your last grow ..

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Looking good there HGO, monocropping is boring.

I can see why he thought you were in a tent, that Diamond mylar had me fooled, the earlier pics it looks like the "Hammered" effect reflective material on the inside of tents. I also thought you had chopped a tent up and nailed it to the wall.
Here's to a fruitful spring harvest mate.

Yeah Harry it is boring but I've been trying to mono crop for too many years now lol, my strain whorness keeps getting in the way :) The thing is I'm trying to get somewhat serious and get my shit dialled in and mono cropping is gonna play a big part of that BUT in saying that, I can run 1 strain per tray as long as I have a rez dedicated to each tray and go semi-monocropping if there is such a thing, maybe that's an oxymoron :laughing: I'll figure it all out, having a few different strains keeps people happy around these parts and I gotta keep the folk around here smiling.

The diamond mylar is my favorite, 4 years ago I switched from using white poly on the walls to the diamond mylar and I haven't looked back, even a 60w incodacent light bulb makes a room shine as bright as the sun :laughing:. Thanks again Harry, good to have ya here. :cheers: Here's to a smooth running grow.

I just harvested some of heaths cheisels, what a great plant! They were from seeds and the three females i got all grew and looked very very similar. All of heaths gear I have run todate has been great and identical to the look and descriptions.

Good luck HGO all tho you don't need it.

I haven't run much of Heaths gear, only his Chiesel cut and I like her, she's real cheesy with some fruityness thrown in there. I LOVE cheese :) Thanks ekomsi.

Excellent update hgo i really enjoyed reading this cant wait too see the buds on these...Peace

Thanks dan, I hope you get your vertical coco up and running soon bro. Go with 4 plants for the first grow and see how she runs for ya then if ya want to bump it up feel free. There isn't a whole pile of difference between growing 4 plants vs 6 plants in a vert donut, it just requires you to adjust your veg time accordingly to fill the canopy around the bulb....Check your PM's, I hit ya back with a reply.

HGO

supernuck

Nice, I am so stoked on this one! :woohoo:

I will be running 600w donuts this summer as well, not as many but the same idea, one bulb, one tray, DTW coco etc.. Could you tell me the rough dimensions of the 6.5 ltr pots? I will be grabbing some in the near future and my supplier only lists them dimensionally not by volume. Will you run straight through in the 6.5s? I am guessing yes, more than enough coco for a tree IMO esp with the multiple feeds.

Thanks for the update :tiphat:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Heaths Chiesel Cut

Heaths Chiesel Cut

Here's some of Heaths Cut, Chiesel for ya ekomsi. She's tasty.

Chiesel - Heaths Cut
Exodus Cheese x Sour Diesel IBL, Harvested @ 56 Days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HGO

jm420

Veteran
interesteng set up with the donut style and bare bulbs,i'm assuming you hand water and a drain to waste?Or are the fans timed to shut off durinrg flood and drain.I cant imagine you run the fans with water in the tray.
What nutes are you running ,I run dwc and have had success with multiple strains in the same res using gh micro and blooom .Modified lucas so to speak
:ying:

doneit

Veteran
That is quite a line up!
You have managed to collect most of the hottest gear out there huh? props!!

mrsmall

Top stuff hgo! This is tidy work and what a fantastic variatey of girls u got, damn wish I had access to your cut bank!

Will be popping in for sure , I just finished a vert test grow (didn't go the greatest) due to using recycled soil in hempy buckets instead of coco was my cock up, I had lemon skunk from seed an all, anyway I am going to give it another whirl now I seen this ,

I could do with bit of advice on your watering system mate? Is it home made? I got 17 lemon skunk seedlings under a cfl, how many do u think I should put round 2 600's mate? I see you doing 6, sorry to take up space in ŷour thread asking q's but your knowledge is proper

Looks a damn fine grow room and an insane variety ,
Lovely stuff

Last edited:

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
HGO vs ICMag

interesteng set up with the donut style and bare bulbs,i'm assuming you hand water and a drain to waste?Or are the fans timed to shut off durinrg flood and drain.I cant imagine you run the fans with water in the tray.
What nutes are you running ,I run dwc and have had success with multiple strains in the same res using gh micro and blooom .Modified lucas so to speak
:ying:

He does DTW with drippers. I never had a problem with my fans. As long as the cord is good shouldn't be a worry.

jm420

Veteran
id be more worried about water droplets hitting the bare bulb,.i thought that could case the bulb to blow

Arminius

Veteran
HGO vs ICMag

It's a tried and true setup. No burst bulbs in two years running donuts.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
very nice mate coming along nicely

you looking forward to a room full of dank to gaze at? because i am

you got more flavours than my spice rack lol

peace

Arminius

Veteran
HGO vs ICMag

It's all strain dependent, and what you want your finished plant size to be. With one bulb I shoot for 36" plants. Some strains will only need 2 weeks, while others 6-8...

jm420

Veteran
fits my style i'm gonn dig up some timers and a pump,i think i got a simialer fan,laying around.i'm always up for somthing new:)as long as the price is rite lol

Latest posts

Latest posts