What's new

Hey it's me ur brother

Hi all, UK here I just got back into smoking hash after maybe 20 years..quality is amazing these days and I am also a massive lightweight to boot, like one match-head crumb in a pipe and I am like Cheech & Chong
..I guess an increase in tolerance will come...😑 Bless you all, I am in a cloud of 💨 just smoked a wee bit of something called Butter B Static Tech Hash mixed with some PSG hash...it was searching for the genesis of why the hash is called 'PSG' which led me here x

jokerman

Premium user
Hi all, UK here I just got back into smoking hash after maybe 20 years..quality is amazing these days and I am also a massive lightweight to boot, like one match-head crumb in a pipe and I am like Cheech & Chong
..I guess an increase in tolerance will come...😑 Bless you all, I am in a cloud of 💨 just smoked a wee bit of something called Butter B Static Tech Hash mixed with some PSG hash...it was searching for the genesis of why the hash is called 'PSG' which led me here x
Welcome !
I live on Long Island

oldmaninbc

Hello...after I read your comment on the type of hash your smoking; I was brought to the conclusion I must be old and out of the loop, because I had absolutely no idea what you were referring to. Anyhow, welcome to ICMAG.

Persianfarmer

Welcome brother!
I dont know what PSG means in the context of hash, but I am curious to find out what it means, anyways it seems u r smoking some great stuff Mr. Cheech!

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
So it is from France cool! When i grew up in France ( am a bit old school), the best hash we scored was from Morocco, with the golden seal, the hash was so oily and tasted amazing
I dont know for sure buddy, i have no clue, why this hashish is called PSG
But i do THINK it is because PSG is in football the best club, and they dominate the other ones.
So i do think thats the reason, the guy who made it said its the best hashish.

Persianfarmer

I dont know for sure buddy, i have no clue, why this hashish is called PSG
But i do THINK it is because PSG is in football the best club, and they dominate the other ones.
So i do think thats the reason, the guy who made it said its the best hashish.
Yeah makes sense Paris Saint G is a top soccer team! Well how does it taste and what makes it better than the Red Lebanese or the Manali Cream for example? Just curious guy here 😉

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Long Island Haribo fan,
Welcome to the mag my friend, I hope you enjoy yourself here.
Peace farmerlion