What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hey it's me ur brother

Hi all, UK here I just got back into smoking hash after maybe 20 years..quality is amazing these days and I am also a massive lightweight to boot, like one match-head crumb in a pipe and I am like Cheech & Chong
..I guess an increase in tolerance will come...😑 Bless you all, I am in a cloud of 💨 just smoked a wee bit of something called Butter B Static Tech Hash mixed with some PSG hash...it was searching for the genesis of why the hash is called 'PSG' which led me here x

jokerman

Premium user
Hi all, UK here I just got back into smoking hash after maybe 20 years..quality is amazing these days and I am also a massive lightweight to boot, like one match-head crumb in a pipe and I am like Cheech & Chong
..I guess an increase in tolerance will come...😑 Bless you all, I am in a cloud of 💨 just smoked a wee bit of something called Butter B Static Tech Hash mixed with some PSG hash...it was searching for the genesis of why the hash is called 'PSG' which led me here x
Welcome !
I live on Long Island

oldmaninbc

Hello...after I read your comment on the type of hash your smoking; I was brought to the conclusion I must be old and out of the loop, because I had absolutely no idea what you were referring to. Anyhow, welcome to ICMAG.

Persianfarmer

Welcome brother!
I dont know what PSG means in the context of hash, but I am curious to find out what it means, anyways it seems u r smoking some great stuff Mr. Cheech!

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
So it is from France cool! When i grew up in France ( am a bit old school), the best hash we scored was from Morocco, with the golden seal, the hash was so oily and tasted amazing
I dont know for sure buddy, i have no clue, why this hashish is called PSG
But i do THINK it is because PSG is in football the best club, and they dominate the other ones.
So i do think thats the reason, the guy who made it said its the best hashish.

Persianfarmer

I dont know for sure buddy, i have no clue, why this hashish is called PSG
But i do THINK it is because PSG is in football the best club, and they dominate the other ones.
So i do think thats the reason, the guy who made it said its the best hashish.
Yeah makes sense Paris Saint G is a top soccer team! Well how does it taste and what makes it better than the Red Lebanese or the Manali Cream for example? Just curious guy here 😉

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Long Island Haribo fan,
Welcome to the mag my friend, I hope you enjoy yourself here.
Peace farmerlion

Latest posts

Latest posts