What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hey I'm just introducing myself, almost old timer from the midwest

JCF

What you don't know is I am learning off your back. I want to post some pics also and learned how by you asking. Thanks. Nice frost in one of your photos, thanks for sharing.

5Decades

What you don't know is I am learning off your back. I want to post some pics also and learned how by you asking. Thanks. Nice frost in one of your photos, thanks for sharing.

ha! yeah the site is a little confusing.... i took the pics "one handed" with my phone upright so i guess maybe that's why they turned sideways?

thanks! yeah its bag seed stuff, it's prob the frostiest stuff i ever grew.. that nug is like 2 1/2 weeks old

Green Thumb

Welcome 5Decades. I feel the same, important to keep the older genetics preserved. Seems like now everything is polyhybrid crossed to polyhybrid and it is spiraling into loss of genetic diversity.

5Decades

Welcome 5Decades. I feel the same, important to keep the older genetics preserved. Seems like now everything is polyhybrid crossed to polyhybrid and it is spiraling into loss of genetic diversity.

thanks green thumb! it def needs to stop before it's too late! i wonder what started the breeding craze?

Green Thumb

thanks green thumb! it def needs to stop before it's too late! i wonder what started the breeding craze?

There are some great breeders out there, but now there are many sunpar mixed in that have no breeding goal aside from crossing one cultivar to all the other hype strains out there and calling it breeding. THC lab test also driving some to focus on a number and not the other qualities.

Some of my theories anyway. Welcome again.

5Decades

There are some great breeders out there, but now there are many sunpar mixed in that have no breeding goal aside from crossing one cultivar to all the other hype strains out there and calling it breeding. THC lab test also driving some to focus on a number and not the other qualities.

Some of my theories anyway. Welcome again.

yeah there are a few but it seems a lot of people want crazy high yield instead of quality

Also breeding for pretty pictures......
yeah some younger kids i know just want to brag about THC content and the stuff is dry as hell and no smell and not sticky!and i think they really have no idea what stuff was like 10, 15, 20. 30 years ago.. beavers haircut

D

Double_Gulp420

Welcome! I am a newbie here as well! I used to be a member here years ago until I had to quit growing for a long while and now I am back out of retirement! Also live in the midwest!! I just read how to change your picture on your welcome thread! Im gonna go see if I can work mine out!!! Later and good growing!!!! Can't wait to see and share!!

JCF

......I have the same issue. I got pics into an album but cannot make pic appear on posting for thread. Just a web address. I have another feeler out there for help with this issue so if I can get a solution I'll pass it on. Help, anybody?

Latest posts

Latest posts