What's new

Hey from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i just called his store and he got pissed off when i asked his name :joint: he's like "it doesn't matter, why does this matter?"

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
maybe they changed it to 75? or 51? lol :joint: have you been here a month? i dont know, they have all sorts of weird rules about sigs/avatars and PMing and friend invites and stuff

and yeah the guy seemed really sketched out, i probably could have went about it a different way...

ArcticBlast

ugh... well one day expact a PM from me haha

anywayz, can you understand WTF he says when he answers the phone? I sure as hell cant make out what he says

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yeah i was like "hey is this the orchid guy?" and he goes "no, i dont sell orchids" or something to that effect. it seems like he'll speak an english sentence and then add like 5 or 6 foreign words at the end of it and you're like "wtf?"

ArcticBlast

ozeek

so there are quite afew people from the two up two down im from a small town myself had to move though it was to slow i love the country though

ArcticBlast

Veteran
regardless of the fact if you know him or not, there WILL be an awkward silence...maybe even more than one... haha

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
no i wasn't like prank calling him or anything lol :joint:

i wonder if i can PM yet?????

ArcticBlast

xfargox

regardless of the fact if you know him or not, there WILL be an awkward silence...maybe even more than one... haha

ArcticBlast

lol :D

And Casper - nah, if he is "the guy," then I will be ecstatic, because I liked "the guy" when I knew him. I have no intentions to mess with him.

Edit: And Arctic - You're maybe halfway there to PMing.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for a hydro shop
13400 Occoquan Road
Woodbridge VA

its an Middle eastern guy that runs the shop, he like to hackle with prices, so always offer 5-10 less than he asks for

You talking about the guy with that junky ass house? Yeah, he tried to sell me an overpriced Vortex. It's a wonder he found it with all that shit he had strewn around the place.

ChronJohn

for another grow store in NOVA there is Inside Out Hydroponics in springfield, on franconia right by the 95N/95S exits. completely forgot til just now. Dunno bout their selection it's been forever since I've gone there. They had a decent amount of stuff when I last went.

Status
Not open for further replies.