C

CC_2U

Yo, Guru!

Check out the connection between the 'Dance of Shiva' and the 'chillum' - LMAO

CC

C

CC_2U

Sri Kushie Kush

"What is the Dharma-Body (Mind, Suchness, the Void, the Godhead) of the Buddha?"

"The hedge at the bottom of the garden" - The Doors of Perception - Aldous Huxley

GoneRooty

rooty, swami has mentioned bountiful amounts of hermi's. the only thing to watch for would be the THC's. you never know when they can show up. i'm stocked and ready to roll with seagull-20.

Shit man I can't afford to have them THC's start showing up in my garden. From what I hear, once you get them in your garden, you're screwed. I heard even seagull-20 isn't strong enough to kill the new strains of THC's.
:good:

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Sri Kushie Kush

"What is the Dharma-Body (Mind, Suchness, the Void, the Godhead) of the Buddha?"

"The hedge at the bottom of the garden" - The Doors of Perception - Aldous Huxley

Religious disclaimer:
Swami Kushendez meditations are simply a form of relaxation that helps to put people in touch with a larger, intuitive realm of mind that is blocked out by the ordinary waking state and its concerns. Thus, this kind of meditation has nothing to do with religious ideas or myths or practices per se. It is not a replacement for a religious practice, nor necessarily in opposition to any religious practice. By extension, I am not a master or guru figure, but simply someone with a talent for psychic intuition, which might be of use. People are entirely responsible for themselves, and must test all input from me or anyone in their own feeling and experience.

Warning: The germination of cannabis seeds is illegal in most countries. Please to check your with local oppressors and authoritive controllers.
Be sure that you are over 18 when purchasing Swami Kushendez seeds.
Viability and germination rates of all varieties are tested on a regular basis. However Swami Kushendez Seeds does not accept any product-liability and we do not give any guarantees. All prices are subject to change.
Swami Kushendez Seeds does not wish to induce anyone to act in conflict with the law. All persons who purchase seeds are responsible for their actions in the future. Swami K Seeds will accept no responsibility in this respect. All information contained on any Swami Kushendez Seeds promotional material or packaging is for educational purposes only and is not intended to condone, promote or incite the use of illegal and/or controlled substances.
Thanks and remember to try all Swami Kushendez seeds on your next seed order.
~Swami K~

Scrappy4

Veteran
Sorry folks i much prefer reverand Ike. The music is much much better. Money wise it is the same, give till it hurts, but it's not so strict, transgressions are forgiven by donation. It seems so nice and tidy that way, in our pay to play society. And don't forget the twist and shout, talking in tongues, yup way more cool. And you can dress like a white golfer or a black pimp (same garb).......scrappy

D

decarboxylator

Feel the love ICmag:

Pass it to the left and smoke high grade!

Last edited:

mad librettist

Veteran
Taken indoors the root soil food web is different. Indoor container growing is done without the larger soil decomposers, worms and insects.

not in my garden! All present, and accounted for.

The constant addition of vermi-compost (EWC) by worms does not apply indoors, and this plant nutrient source must be replaced for high yield indoor organics

not constant - periodic. I definitely top dress.

Let me know if you think this is complete BS.

It's BS once you get to the part about indoors. Nature does not end at your doorstep.

But indoors we have to do the worm's job, so we add bottled and dry nutrients to our indoor food web. Indoors we use a root-soil-nutrient food web instead of a root-soil food web.

That's a very well worded description of growing with synthetic nutes.

Nothing wrong with growing from bottles, but let's not pretend it's the only way. I argue it's not the best way either.

mad librettist

Veteran
Why just synthetic? Doesn't this apply to anything we add in solution (wet or dry)?

That's a good question for the FPE thread.

There's a line you cross when you go from building soil and incidentally providing some quantity of nitrate or other available nutrient to feeding the plant directly as the main source of nutes, whether or not it's the right way to go for the soil.

If you use a medium that can't support a food web, I don't think you are taking advantage of the quality and yields organics has to offer.

mad librettist

Veteran
I'm just trying to explain how bottled nutes enter the soil food web... I understand it's not a popular style here That's why I am calling it the root-soil-nutrient food web.

You aren't describing a web at all, you are describing a feeding tube.

So you are drawing the line at "majority"? If the majority of food is derived from within the soil food web that is good. But if the majority comes from a bottle that is bad? Just curious here. I'm somewhere in the middle myself.

ok first off, this is the joke thread, but otherwise, don't quote me on things I didn't say.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Matt,

As Mad said this is the joke thread so why don't you start a new thread by copying over what has been said so far. This is interesting and it encompasses what I did previously.

V

vonforne

and while we are on the ´Mxxx `thing. Hey Matt where the hell is my Number 1 headband? I paid 15 g´s for the school and it was one of the items promised to me.

So, when do I get it? I want to look like Richard Simmons also. LOL

v

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and while we are on the ´Matt `thing. Hey Matt where the hell is my Number 1 headband? I paid 15 g´s for the school and it was one of the items promised to me.

So, when do I get it? I want to look like Richard Simmons also. LOL

v

Sorry but they only have number 2 headbands for old farts.

V

vonforne

Well then it looks like I wear the number 2 and sweat to the oldies then.

V

mad librettist

Veteran
Aw man, I'm sorry. But in all seriousness, before we get back to the jokes...

MOON OUt :moon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest posts