What's new

Hey dude,what's wrong with my plant?

V

vonforne

Is if possible to just dip you plants into straight Floramite and kill the bastards once and for all?

Will it flush out? Should I use molasses to flush? Acai berry juice? De-caffinated coffee?

I would not worry about flushing CC. Just let it sit in there for further prevention.

I am seriously thinking of the diesel fuel dip to be honest. Should I use Bio-Fuel for that. Do you have some good links CC?

Now for flushing myself I like caffeinated coffee and I always flush twice because in the Marines they told me it was a long way to the chow hall.

V

C

CC_2U

The use of diesel to achieve that ol' favorite taste is an important component of marketing 'diesel dank' as it's called on the mean streets of Canby, Oregon.

Lots to consider - ECSD? NYCD? Regular ol' Sour Diesel? Kush Diesel? (there just has to be one of these crosses, eh?). Haze Diesel?

No easy answers.

BTW - my wife and I attended services at Swami K's ashram over in Zigzag, Oregon up at Mt. Hood. I've been in several ashrams and I was expecting that we'd be chanting the mantra of the day.

You can imagine our surprise when we were asked to get into a circle around a dead plant and had to sing the Hokey Pokey song.......

You put your right hand in,
You put your right hand out,
And you shake it all about,

You do the hokey pokey
and you turn yourself around
That what it's all about.

Then followed up by the following body parts..........

2) left hand
3) right foot
4) left foot
5) head
6) butt
7) whole self

Some guru.............

CC

V

vonforne

The use of diesel to achieve that ol' favorite taste is an important component of marketing 'diesel dank' as it's called on the mean streets of Canby, Oregon.

Lots to consider - ECSD? NYCD? Regular ol' Sour Diesel? Kush Diesel? (there just has to be one of these crosses, eh?). Haze Diesel?

No easy answers.

BTW - my wife and I attended services at Swami K's ashram over in Zigzag, Oregon up at Mt. Hood. I've been in several ashrams and I was expecting that we'd be chanting the mantra of the day.

You can imagine our surprise when we were asked to get into a circle around a dead plant and had to sing the Hokey Pokey song.......

You put your right hand out,
And you shake it all about,

You do the hokey pokey
and you turn yourself around
That what it's all about.

Then followed up by the following body parts..........

2) left hand
3) right foot
4) left foot
5) head
6) butt
7) whole self

Some guru.............

CC

ya the Hokey Pokey........it is one of the classes listed in the Cannabis College. I really want to learn that one. I had learned that one is skul but it has been so long ago and I did not get to wear a diaper and an orange DOC jumpsuit.

I think when Matt (Rize up Baby!) teaches me how to grow the dank I am going to learn the correct way to create Diesel. I was thinking of maybe making the Butt Crack Clinton Cut Diesel and sell it on Craigslist.

Ohhhh and I found out where the campus is.......Gary Indiana. It is also known as the plywood city. Anyone know why?

Anyway I am really stoked for this and have taken the money (15,000 €) out of my moms bank account. I will send it to Swami Kushie first thing in the morning.

Soes anyone know who Tim and Tad are? They were mentioned in my letter but I do not know who they are. Are they as famous as Matt Rize (Rize up Baby!)???????

V

big_daddy

Move over Dos Equis guy..............

picture.php

mad librettist

Veteran
I think it's just fucking hilarious that there are more people find a thread like this useful than there are people who find "Bokashi for beginners" useful.

I predict that in a year it will surpass the "organics for bginners" thread, because blowing off steam and horsing around is just that useful.

V

vonforne

I think it's just fucking hilarious that there are more people find a thread like this useful than there are people who find "Bokashi for beginners" useful.

I predict that in a year it will surpass the "organics for bginners" thread, because blowing off steam and horsing around is just that useful.

That is why it is a sticky......our forum lost its humor some time ago and it has always bothered me.

I have not noticed any infighting lately......have you?

V

motaloca

hey swami,
Up for joint project?
I got those beans when I was following around Engelbert Humperding,we called ourselves the nearly deadheads.
In the parking lot before the show i got some crazy weed from this nearly dead granny who was a hardcore groupie.
She called it schwagg, was pure dank fire.
So I got an 8th of her( don't ask what i had to do) and there were some seeds in it.
I grew out some seeds and they are out of this world.( although it still makes me puke thinking about what I had to do that night)
maybe cross it to abc?

ps still got that taste in my mouth. why won't it leave?

C

CC_2U

Engelbert Humperding - Joey Buttafuoco

Some names are just classic and will never be forgotten.

GoneRooty

Is if possible to just dip you plants into straight Floramite and kill the bastards once and for all?

Will it flush out? Should I use molasses to flush? Acai berry juice? De-caffinated coffee?

Here's what I use, 1 part Floramite 2 Parts Lipton Brisk Raspberry Tea
It's gotta be Raspberry so it gives your nugs that fruity flavor. I suppose Peach Tea might work too, if you're daring enough to try it, but I know so many Old Skool growers that swear by Raspberry Tea. Give it a try and you'll be on the cover of every magazine there is in no time!

GoneRooty

No need for the Gravity, that's why you use the BRISK tea, it gives you the super hard, dense nugs. Come on man, as smart as you are, I figured you would know that by now!:D

C

CC_2U

Right now I'm 'learning the fertilizer business' from my new little buddy. He feels I need to get my game up on this deal.

Touching........

CC

GoneRooty

Hey CC, I posted the MSDS for Gravity on the other thread. The fact that it's 98% propylene glycol doesn't seem to raise any flags with the users of it? Strange

C

CC_2U

Vonforne

From "The Further Adventures of Nick Danger - Third Eye" - Firesign Theater's How Can You Be in Two Places at Once When You're Nowhere at All?
"The great prince issues commands, founds states, vests families with fiefs; inferior people should not be employed"

Just a thought.

CC

forty

mites are animals too and should not be subjected to harsh treatment... i say dunk the plants in a can full of malt liquor and just drunk em so bad they can't fuck, or cant get a stiffy or whatever they do... no reproduction. once the mites are fully inebriated and incapable of breeding, the grower can follow suite and consume the hemp flavored malt liquor, no waste, good for the environment, happy grower, less mites.

C

CC_2U

Hey CC, I posted the MSDS for Gravity on the other thread. The fact that it's 98% propylene glycol doesn't seem to raise any flags with the users of it? Strange

There you go AGAIN!!!! Reading labels isn't how you judge a bottle of gunk to grow 'duh dank' my man! Nope - just hook up with a couple of the company's sock puppets for your information.

Stuff like: "The 'Stallion Ganglia Turbo-Max 5000 added 8 grams to each and every plant this cycle! This stuff if the bomb!"

"Next time try weighing your harvest after it's dried, Cupcake!"

C

CC_2U

GoneRooty

Wrap your brain on the chemical 'potassium hydroxide' and let me know when you've read enough and I'll share with you how it's used in several grow store 'OMRI approved' products.

Heh..........

CC