What's new

HERIJUANA

Desert Dan

Veteran
Nice DD... looks very frosty! Have any pics of the plants? What’s the smoke like? How many keepers did you find in a pack if any?? I have a pack of San Es IBL too from like 2015. Always been curious as to what they will turn out like but you know the drill, so many strains so little time .

Mine came from the same source around 2012... Popped 14, 7:7 split, and did a open pollination. Saw roughly 3 phenos: Branchy OG Candellabra’s, Squat Pole Plants, and some in between. I liked the branchy ones best and out of the 3 this was the best for my head.

All had a similar bland earthy sweet smell and flavor... Stone is nice, but not the knee buckler everybody claims, unless you take some big bong snaps! Great herb for the water pipe.

-DD :tiphat:

OZZ_

Veteran
Mine came from the same source around 2012... Popped 14, 7:7 split, and did a open pollination. Saw roughly 3 phenos: Branchy OG Candellabra’s, Squat Pole Plants, and some in between. I liked the branchy ones best and out of the 3 this was the best for my head.

All had a similar bland earthy sweet smell and flavor... Stone is nice, but not the knee buckler everybody claims, unless you take some big bong snaps! Great herb for the water pipe.

Great first hand info. Thanks for that. :tiphat:

hamstring

Veteran
Just saw the Steve is Covid free!!!

I'm sure Herijuana is far from his mind right now but at least wanted to broach the subject.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got some old s@nnie herijuana beans from 10+ years ago to pop up i'm looking forward to that old school sandlewood smell & taste again thats if i get a female or two.

Happy Times

Nice ink.

There is a Heri X Chem D cross from San nie that is what you want.
Def not low terps!
Kicks like a mule too
With great ,laughing heavy high.
Smoke too much of this an lights out.

Never got to try the Heri pure.

That sounds like a nice cross there, like the synergy of those two strains- maybe some added flavor from the D, and I’d think both strains have strong stoney highs

BYF

Yes rolandomota, I too am glad that all the drama is gone, as there was never any drama intended on my part. I came into this thread because Steve is my friend and I cleared up things, which luckily now everyone realizes, and I have people from the Over Grow days messaging me and sending their regards to Steve, so thankfuly my factual information is finally accepted.

Also, I have passed on all of your messages and well wishes to Steve and he genuinely appreciates them. He does not participate in forums because people say mean things to him and it makes his blood pressure rise and it's bad for his health.

I am glad that now everyone realizes it is Steve Tuck's creation and none of these other herijuanas/herojuanas are the same. The REAL herijuana as it was intended to be is coming back this year. Hillbilly Dreams Seed Company is back, and additionally, Steve is working on tissue culture, and is working on making seeds obsolete.

The only reasons there was any temporary drama are quite funny.

Hubcap claimed that the seedbanks he gets his herijuana/herojuana from are from the originators yet both the companies he mentioned all fully disclaim it's a Steve Tuck creation, so he made a fool out of himself by saying he only trusts what the seed pack says which is hilarious because both the guy who can't be named, and motarebel, and woodhorse seeds all fully disclaim it's from F1's of the original cross between Killer New Haven (the kentucky sativa) and Headstash (the ancient afghan from Petrolia in Humboldt). BTW Hubcap, you told me not to expect an apology from you and that's fine, but you disappeared after I answered your questions and provided the pictures you wanted, so did you just realize I was right and you were wrong and want to leave it at that? Or does your ego not allow you to say "Well damn, hell yeah the real herijuana is coming back, and it indeed was from Steve Tuck, I was wrong."?

Then, a disturbed individual who was stalking and harassing me came in here for no reason to argue after saying he was leaving the thread after I entered the thread to clear everything up. He didn't leave, he kept posting bullshit, and I finally couldn't take it anymore and stooped to his level. Luckily he was a man of his word and eventually not only left the thread, but the site. Good riddance.

Those F1's weren't herijuana, they were brothers and sisters of herijuana, so no one ever had real herijuana except for Steve Tuck, that's why you have a lot of people here saying it has no flavor.

Additionally, Steve was sent by his family to travel the world for genetics after he graduated high school early at age 15, so not many people have been doing what he's been doing. He's 53 so you do the math. The reason a lot of people say mean things is because they simply don't know much about botany as he does and he calls people out on their bullshit. Steve was "strain hunting" long before GHS made their series.

There is also a reason herijuana is stronger than it's THC%. It is not my place to reveal why, but I'm sure when it's released this year it will be disclaimed, or if I get approval I will disclaim here.

Additionally now that thankfully the haters and the people living in fantasy lands are gone, and people who realize that this is indeed a Steve Tuck creation, you might be interested to know that he's currently working on a new hybrid with African and Australian genetics.

Peace,
Tetra

EDIT: For those of you who want to experience the real herijuana right NOW in extract form, and live near or have access to ODD Xtractions, they have the real deal. "Been puffing all week on a kick-ass product of Herijuana extract by ODD XTRACTIONS that is spot on and the real deal of my strain of THCa crystals and extracted terps!" - Steve Tuck

View Image

After asking many many Petrolia locals, I’m talking been growing there since the 80s locals, not a single one of them can remember or produce the “Headstash”

I think this is a case of Maui Wowie/Budders...and people mistaking someone calling something headstash for the name of the line.

Petrolia is also RIGHT on the ocean...Afghanis don’t do real well there unless you’re more toward honeydew.

Just saying...

BearCreekFarms

The Motarebel version of Herijuana (derived from seed stock originally sourced from woodhorse, then selected in-house) will be available again soon. A large lot of plants was open pollinated, along with some other select cuts.

The resultant seedlots have just finished up testing, and are being packaged for distribution to various North American retailers.

Follow us on instagram for more details.

best regards,
mendel

Foreign Actor

The Motarebel version of Herijuana (derived from seed stock originally sourced from woodhorse, then selected in-house) will be available again soon. A large lot of plants was open pollinated, along with some other select cuts.

The resultant seedlots have just finished up testing, and are being packaged for distribution to various North American retailers.

best regards,
mendel

Cool! I still have a pack of Mota’s Heri and some form of Heri that s@nnie released (while Mota was locked away or otherwise unavailable to freely pursue his business.

Hopefully they will germinate. Otherwise, it’s good to know you’re producing more of this strain.

hamstring

Veteran
Forgive an old guerrilla for his ignorance.

Whats the difference between this this one and the one S a n n i e s carries? I thought Motarebel was the originator of theirs too?

best regards,
mendel

clearheaded

woodhorse was frist to sell from my understanding and ya sell several things from steve tuck but also did breed it to IBL. mota used woodhorse seeds from my understanding but would have to ask mota.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Steve is disabled, so back in the days ... Mota breed for steve, he create the herijuana for steve and eventually mota move in holland with some of his creation. Like the herijuana :D

TP-grower

Hi Diskokobaja
-San..e s Heri is sould out,- what i knows ,
-but it is realy not worth to grow this slow veging,low harvest,bad taste and medium potency ......

I hope this will help you

Desert Dan

Veteran
All pics I have posted are of the version you speak... Chain of custody goes something like this: Woodhorse > Motarebel > $@nni3 > Desert Dan :D

At least F10 or more at this point. Still saw 2 main pheno’s during my open pollination. Smoke tends to be a bit harsh and bland, but what a lovely indica stone! I think I’ll fire some up tonight.