What's new

HERIJUANA

Green Santa

I ve tried germinating Herijuana seeds in the past, got them from medusers, a long time ago, the seeds were really big and needed sand paper (a technique which I have never done up to this day) None of them germinated. Good customer service I just reread the old email. I just found a good sleepy one in a test pack from bodhi so wont bother trying herijuana again especially after reading here that it is low terps.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
I'll get a more direct answer from Steve, but as of lately we've just been discussing politics and COVID-19, which is the main problem at the moment. The plants are fine and so are the seeds, but now getting everything set up, and getting things shipped is now obviously put on hiatus due to COVID-19. Unfortunately this is something that many of us are experiencing, ruined plans because of the virus.

Luckily this inconvenience is just that, an inconvenience. HBSC is still coming back, as is herijuana.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I figured with the new TOU we should have a thread dedicated to Herijuana. So lets discuss Herijuana from all breeders (Mortabel, , Woodhorse, etc.) as long as it is pure Herijuana; not to be confused with OG Herojuana... So come on everyone lets get Heri!!!

DD

Well i guess that leaves me out... All the clone onlys i got here in socal were herijuana OG...back in 2009.

Even when i was on weetracker in 2005 .

Hmm..gotta check my account over at the farmer and see some private messages.

mack 10

Veteran
Nice ink.

There is a Heri X Chem D cross from San nie that is what you want.
Def not low terps!
Kicks like a mule too
With great ,laughing heavy high.
Smoke too much of this an lights out.

Never got to try the Heri pure.

An some of the strains from the 90's
Do need some work compared to today's bud,
Personally I love the newer outcrosses
They have the privilege of the last 20/30 years of breeding.

mack 10

Veteran
I ve tried germinating Herijuana seeds in the past, got them from medusers, a long time ago, the seeds were really big and needed sand paper (a technique which I have never done up to this day) None of them germinated. Good customer service I just reread the old email. I just found a good sleepy one in a test pack from bodhi so wont bother trying herijuana again especially after reading here that it is low terps.

Man I remember searching for Heri back in the day.
Meduser was the spot, then San bird, mota.rebel.

BlackBart

Veteran
Mota Rebel's Heri

Attachments

• 000_0001.jpg
    000_0001.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 70

hamstring

Veteran
I picked up two 5 packs of Heri from S A N N I E . They were are very small seeds. Some of the smallest I have bought.

Also good wishes to Steve on beating the COVID19 . Hope he has the milder version.

SICE

Just found some Heri from some buds back in 2015.

Wonder if they are hermi prone or someone's project that got out of hand.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Just found some Heri from some buds back in 2015.

Wonder if they are hermi prone or someone's project that got out of hand.

I'd give it a shot. You never know what you'll get. It could be an S1, and not very hermie prone, or it could be as you said someones project and could be an interesting cross.

Desert Dan

Veteran
picture.php

Sending some Herijuana IBL nugs and good vibes Steve’s way... Crazy times right now.

Everybody stay kind :tiphat:

-DD

OZZ_

Veteran
View Image

Sending some Herijuana IBL nugs and good vibes Steve’s way... Crazy times right now.

Everybody stay kind :tiphat:

-DD

Nice DD... looks very frosty! Have any pics of the plants? What’s the smoke like? How many keepers did you find in a pack if any?? I have a pack of San Es IBL too from like 2015. Always been curious as to what they will turn out like but you know the drill, so many strains so little time

Ditto the good vibes headed to Steve, very sorry to hear that. I work in healthcare and am seeing it firsthand. People that think it’s a joke or being over hyped don’t know what they are talking about.

Digigig

P Headstash

P Headstash

I grew Petrolia Headstash and a Strain Called "China White" ( White Widow x Herijuana). Good Strains if you like Afghani

:pimp3:

Latest posts

Latest posts