What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

herijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkhorse

here is my current herijuana at 7 weeks, going to be flushing real soon.

cant mention breeder sorry.

D

dramamine

Nice heri, darkhorse...how much stretch do you get out of her after the flip? Got one vegging big right now. Thanks for sharing, dude..

D

darkhorse

she does branch out a fair bit after switch maybee, twice as much.
i will post up a couple of them before the switch in a little while for you to get a better idea.

prince kali

what did you do to the leaves?
they look pretty overferted to me. (sticky though :bigeye:)

would like to see how they turn out after the flush..

i dont know the strain..
how does she smoke?
:tiphat:

D

darkhorse

what did you do to the leaves?
they look pretty overferted to me. (sticky though :bigeye:)

would like to see how they turn out after the flush..

i dont know the strain..
how does she smoke?
:tiphat:

only tried her once before but it wasnt ripe, had to be taken down early so i cant wait to try her out when she is done.
i did over feed a little a couple of weeks in but backed off on the nutes, she hasnt been over 1.4 ec.
the last smoke i had of the imature one was mostly body with a little head to her wasnt to hard hitting, thats why i cant wait for her to finish properly.
and she is from differnt seed this time aswell.

D

darkhorse

here are the 5 i started with Dramamine before the flip, i was hoping for 2-3 fems but the one filled the space out nicely.
they are in 6.5 ltr pots and the one fem has been tied down as i was going.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Nice job darkhorse! They are some fine looking plants. :)
Assuming this is the ibl, did they all look pretty uniform?

:respect: .....those look amazing....i've heard of this strain, never seen it before.....sure looks like a winner ....a serious winner :tiphat:

D

darkhorse

Nice looking heri darkhorse!What does she smell of?Have ran heri from "he who cannot be named",1 i kept don't yeild anything but is a proper stinker,has a musky,fruity sandalwood smell.

yeah thats the smell, sweaty musky, with a little fruityness if you get your nose right in there.

D

darkhorse

Nice job darkhorse! They are some fine looking plants. :)
Assuming this is the ibl, did they all look pretty uniform?

thanks man, i didnt really keep track of them too much in veg as i am really busy at the mo but they are pretty uniform.
i was topping them to keep the hight down untill i got them in to flower tent.
they are the ibl,s, hopefully i will get a smoke report up soon let you all know how this one hits.

I

icon

i found herijuana good for breeding & love the sandlewood/hashy/spicy smell & taste great job on your grow.

D

darkhorse

i found herijuana good for breeding & love the sandlewood/hashy/spicy smell & taste great job on your grow.

i remember you were working with herijuana and crossing her, but did something go wrong again?

I

icon

nope made a great cross (dingleberry) pix in my albums, its just the herijuana is a bit intense for me kinda head jaring if over indulged gave my remaining seeds to a good friend so he can have a go at them he really likes it more then i do but i may do another cross in the future possibly with deepchunk or a pre92 afghani i have.

D

darkhorse

nope made a great cross (dingleberry) pix in my albums, its just the herijuana is a bit intense for me kinda head jaring if over indulged gave my remaining seeds to a good friend so he can have a go at them he really likes it more then i do but i may do another cross in the future possibly with deepchunk or a pre92 afghani i have.

wow! it does look great and so do all the other crackers.
really nice colours to her, must have been someone else who had a problem but i do remember talking to you at one point?
hope the future projects go well for you friend.

nice looking heri dark horse......I had a pack of extrema which is chem d x heri......but I gave them away.......might have to get a pk of straight up heri.

G

guest121295

^^I agree I smoked some Heri that Highlighter grew and it was VERY Indica strong.Face down, TV on, spilt drinks.Such a nightime only weed.I had to give it away, stuff was brutal.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts