What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here we go...Purple Kush SCRog

707Corridor

Vermonster...Awesome to see someone from Vermont on my thread...I love to spread whatver minisucle knowledge i have to anyone outside of CALLI...We must OVERGROW!

3x3 screen is what you want...I got a 2x 10 roll of plastic screen with 2inch squares at Lowes. Id imagine its in your outdoor section of your local hardwood store....it was around 10 bucks.

Yeah PK has been around up here i guess for a while from what i read...i think this new version that is in Big Book of buds is from Kyle kushman but i could be wrong.

Mendo? me?...I wish one day I'll move up there, slowly but surely, everytime ive gotten up and moved its been north...

MedResearcher...I iwsh i had some pot like that haha. Well im gonna go take some pics ill be back.... :rasta:

707Corridor

Well I was about to post some pics...but I guess uploading is temporarily down...So now i have some more time to make sure my pics come out better haha....hopefully ill have them up by tonight, :rasta:

G

Its been a lil bit since the last update... I can't wait to see what they look like now :rasta:

olazabal

707Corridor said:
Mendo? me?...I wish one day I'll move up there, slowly but surely, everytime ive gotten up and moved its been north...

Oh, 707 is the mendo area code I thought you were a local. Anyways nice grow man
:lurk:

The Vermonster

im excited for an update!!!!! thanks for the info bro.....i have 9 kush haze vegged and ready to go 12/12.....i may try this method...is it too late? i have 9 12"-15".....also i will hand water.......keep up the good work man.........

danks

Last edited:

707Corridor

Well here are those pics. Some of them are the drying bud and some of it is of stuff atill to come down. Oh i know its not purple kush so, i got jipped from the people i got them from. whatever its pretty decent weed.

G

guest5703

BOMBIN BRO!!! Not PK huh? Well no worries be thankful you didnt get a shitty strain at least. It would suck to grow it that long it just be total shit. PEACE BUD

Rastanfisk

Sorry about the FAKE ):
But you gotta a Lot of Good people around on this forum..
Caligreen ???? Or just somebody help this man !
That´s shitty
( But I guess that you get stoned anyways´s )

But that´s what the PM Button is fore (;

Peace

707Corridor

Hey everyone!

Sorry about the crazy delay. Well as all of you know everything went down and harvest was a measly 450 grams. Its ok, alot of this went wrong with this being the first time doing a ScROG.

Just to let all of you know, I'm 26days into flowering the same strain in ScRog. This time the canopy is alot alot alot tighter. Ill make a post in a few for my next project which is Strain in soil Scrog!

Heres a pic of a nug thats been curing for about a month now.

the smoke is a very clear and energetic high. It has an aroma that is sweet like candy, but high pressence of floral aromas too. Great high and smoke.

vindiesel

Veteran
707 what went wrong w/ 1st time doing scrog...? i'm planning 1st grow, which i want to be a scrog...what do u suggest i look out for...? thanks. by the way nice job IMO.

Military

wow man very fucking impressive. mind my french... lol SO STICKY!!!!!!!!

man your keyboard is dusty btw :p

Ill be stopping in here and there FOR SURE!! Keep that up :p

SMOKE ON

707Corridor

Vin Thanks for the big ups...

I would say the number one thing when doing a scrog is def knowing your strain. Know how much the stretch will be, to me thats the part that seperates a good scrog from a bad one. The whole point of a scrog is to build an even canopy of fat dense buds.

I'm doing another scrog in soil...so if your interested head over to the soil section...and look for my thread. I'm still learning too.

oh and redcore...Did you read my thread...i had a 1000watt light up during the grow...and its not PK....its way too Sativa. and i checked out your gallery....its empty and you only have 1 post. I'm not angry, but you have to watch out how you post around here some people get really mad. Anyways....keep on Growing.

G

Gratephul4THC

707Corridor,

I am growing in coco, and i have 8 kush haze plants that I am going to try a ScrOG green on, These plants stretch a lot and i just wondering if you could throw me any advice on what not to do seeing as i have read you said a lot went wrong and it doesn't really seem like it did. I have started up a diary here actually and i hope to make things run smoothly because this will be my first time trying ScrOG

Thanks a lot

peace and love to all

-ONE

707Corridor

707Corridor,

I am growing in coco, and i have 8 kush haze plants that I am going to try a ScrOG green on, These plants stretch a lot and i just wondering if you could throw me any advice on what not to do seeing as i have read you said a lot went wrong and it doesn't really seem like it did. I have started up a diary here actually and i hope to make things run smoothly because this will be my first time trying ScrOG

Thanks a lot

peace and love to all

-ONE

Basically, I would say they biggest thing with scrog is timing your switch to 12/12 and not to over grow your screen. Remeber the point of scrog is to efficiently distribute light to all bud sites evenly.
Thus creating a canopy of buds all roughly the same size. Hope that helps... my other scrog thread shows a good pic of what a scrog should look like ( before the mites attacked me:dueling:!!!)

Latest posts

Latest posts