What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here we go...Purple Kush SCRog

707Corridor

14 days into bloom

14 days into bloom

14 Days into bloom and everything is going well for me. These kids have been drinking lots of water so I've had to add an extra watering every other day during the dark period, (dont know if this is good or not, someone let me know if they have more knowledge with when to water your plants that would be great.) It hasnt seemed to be a problem at all.

Nothing new to really say but this is going really well and I am happy so far, hoped when its all done its worth it.

Here's the feeding they've been getting...

Canna A+B 11ml per gal

Cannazym 10ml per gal

B'cuzz Bloom 3/4 tsp per gal.

Cal-Mag 5ml per gal

Snow Storm once a week at 1/2 tsp per gal.

Pics coming very soon.

G

gdawg

707 don't water durin the dark cycle, you will end up with humidity problems and other issues. if u must hit em no more than an hour before lights on. no need to water when lights off, they aren't usin it. your screen looks good, i luv scrogn. give us them pics

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro, as for the nutes your using im with ya all the way with the combo of Canna and B'Cuzz nutes...those 2 companies kick ass & the correct combination of there nutes is excellent (they also flush out of the plant with great ease).
Peace

S

suckerrepellent

Lookin forward to some pictures! It looks like you have maxed your canopy beautifully with that screen!

707Corridor

Hey there guys just wanted to update you all on a updated Feeding schedule as well as a additive change....19 Days into 12/12.

Canna A+B 10Ml per Gal

Pk 13/14 2ml per Gal (Will increase if no signs of burn.)

Cannazym 10ml per gal

CalMag+ 5ml Per Gal

***New Additive***
Bio-Bizz's Top Max Bloom Stimulator 3ml per Gal

Yep I ran out of my B'cuzz flower stimulator so I went to the shop and asked if they recommended anything since I was running the Canna Line and Canna Boost is no where to be found around here...so they piointed me out to Bio-Bizz Top Max. So i'll be giving that a try.

Bless.

GrassArt

I use the Canna Boost for all of my flowering plants (although I am a 100% organic soil grower) and the buds all come out SO frosty. Canna is really an amazing company, did you know they did 3+ years of R/D on Boost alone before they released it? Nutz!

Bookmarked

Also, love what you are doing with all of your genetics. I really wish in WA state there was a place med patients could get together and do that, or atleast I have not found one yet. All I have been able to contribute was about 300 seeds from a girl that got pollinated, I wonder how those 300 are doing!

GrassArt

707Corridor

21 Days Into flowering...Everything seems good, Im content.

One thing, some of my leaves are starting to bend downwards...after some research i think i have it...Its either too much N or too much Ferts...So after todays flush they'll be getting a new feeding schedule.

Canna A+B.............................................8ml/Gal
Cannazym..............................................8ml/Gal
CalMag+..............................................2.5ml/Gal
BioBizz-TopMax......................................3ml/Gal

Snow Storm(once a week)........................2.5ml/Gal

Pics Soon.

I could have done a better job at filling the screen, but this is the first time ive tried SCROG so....next time around WILL be better.

GRASSART>>> 3 years of R/D, Wow. Yeah, thats why i llike Canna, they seem to be pretty reliable in my experiance no sign of me changing nute lines. I dont know about the way they go about distributing, but that does need work in my opinion.

A Bunch of PK clones from the same mother will be heading to a dispensry tomorrow so, if you think you run into them and have some questions let me know I'll be glad to help. I have to go the dispensary route since I dont have any grower friends....cept you guys haha.

So pics soon, tomorrrow probably and there the update....

Hope all is well

707 :rasta:

Last edited:
G

guest5703

maybe they were just over watered...and sluggish/lazy? If they were over fed you should notice burning right and maybe discoloration.

707Corridor

Hey whats up everybody...

Thanks for stopping by Sleepy
CaliGreen, Yeah i thought i would notice burn if it was too much ferts. I was reading around here and some people brought up that maybe it was too much ferts, but yeah i thought i would notice the burn, so maybe its too much N? Im not really sure.

since i flushed and backed off the nutes, the bending isnt progressing anymore. So I'll be keeping an eye still. cant ever be too careful.

Heres those pics.... :rasta:
(the one with the tape measure says 6 inches)

G

guest5703

Ooo sick! Wow they stretched quite a bit didn't they? I guess PK is like a sativa right? Do you know the lineage? Great start man, they are really beautiful! PEACE

G

gdawg

dang 707 lookin good. i got a strain that stretches like that too. till the end of week 4 almost! but now i got twist ties runnin everywhere to hold them up. do you ever add molasses? it works killer!

hazy

Veteran
hey 707, nice looking scrog you got going.
and badass strains.
that leaf downward curl is indeed too much N. they'll get like a claw. glad you caught it quick. affected leaves don't uncurl, but after a flush, new growth will be flat.
i'm a soil guy, but coco has piqued my curiosity.
good luck

opt1c

Veteran
how is the new nute regime working? having smoked pk i'm pretty sure it's an indica btw.

707Corridor

hwy whats up everyone. Sorry about the lack of updates...having switch jobs and having not work nights anymore has really jacked with my internal clock.

So after many days of debate nad discusiion with some locals...my leaf curling (claw) due to too much N and or too many ferts...it seemed the last couple of weeks of switching around the nute schedule i fugruerd this plant is a light feeder in flower...i noticed one plant that i didnt feed as much acutally was bigger nigs and finished quicker....

Ill post some pics tomorrow sometime.....

But yes.....some of the plants ahve already started to come down. chop chop chop time.

Ill take some pics of the plants now and some of the plants that have already been cut to show all of yah.

Caligreen...According to the big book of buds by ed PK is a cross between Hindu kushxpurple afghani.

so according to that im pretty sure this plant isnt PK, so thats ok its good weed and its smells amazing...the odor is so strong it sacres me haha.

So thanks for staying around everyone. I cant wait to smoke some...probably be sometime next week ill give a little sample a try. :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

MedResearcher

Veteran
My Step mom claims of Purple Kush from the 80's that was so strong it would make people dizzy and almost sick.

Sounds like fun huh?

I use to see some Hindu Kush in the 90's, and it was some of the greatest herb I have encountered. It was really sparse but filled with resin, would make you cough really hard.

Hard to say where these new Kush's developed from. My guess is they probably have some of the same Lineage as the original ones, just they werent preserved and got crossed and mix matched over the years into what they are now... which is still great

:jump: