What's new

Here we go Heels!!! Here we go!!!!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Lets see! I grew up in NC and goin to games and watching Mike, Fox, Perkins, Worthy, etc... kill Cats, Hoyas, Trojans, Spartans and the like. I worked the Dean Dome games sellin tees and snuck into the ones I didnt. Went to their summer camps with Dean, Williams, and other great coaches each summer as a youth too. Went there for 2 years. Got more gear than anyone alive when it comes to NC and have been Carolina Blue since the push out. If that offends, then read the title of the thread. It is for Carolina fans baby and if aint down with we then You can take a flying Fuck! Go heels!

:joint:

Better now!

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Glad you bought the jerseys. Enjoy associating yourself with the team if it makes you feel better (seems like it does.) I have a few teams that I root for too, I even bought a hat. But I still don't place myself 'in' the organization because I spend money and time to follow them.

Again, what position do you play? Do you work in payroll? Are you head of jockstraps?

Been to Knicks camps and events. Not a Knick.
Had season tickets to Mets games. Not a Met.
Sold buds in the parking lots of Jet/Giant games. Not a member of either organization.

How many t-shirts do I have to buy to refer to myself as part of the team? Tell me.

Honestly, I felt sort of bad after the last post, because it crossed my mind that it is a big state school, and you may have paid to go there - in which case you can forever refer to the team as 'us/we'. I don't feel bad now that the closest thing to being part of the team is selling bootleg t-shirts out front of Dean Dome. How much of the profit did you give the program/school?

Rainman

Veteran
Actually I feel the same way about other teams I follow and feel no shame at all in refering to us/we cause my passion runs that deep. Now with that said, if you dont like it go away! You obviously arent a fan of the Heels and I have wasted enuff time with you already. No one should have to explain anything to you and especially in this thread. Everyone here has been fun and pro whatever their team is, which is the purpose of the thread. If you dont like that then please go away and let us do our thing in peace. You are kinda actin like a prick anyway, thinking folks need to cheer the way you do or cant refer to teams other than how you see fit. Get over yourself and again GO HEELS!!!!

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
I just mentioned that it bugged me. I even apologized for the rant in the rant.

Then I smoked a lil --> :joint:

Then I said I was better. And I was. And I am.

When you responded, I just raised the same questions. The second time was the long version w/o apologies. You don't have to explain to me or to anyone else. I was just wondering if you were part of the team, or if you were simply aligning yourself with them and their success. You answered the question. Thank you.

I'll take the heels and the points and the under.

Here's a basketball betting tip. Bet the total points, and only bet the ref's, the injuries, and the schedule. Not so good for college, cause it is tough to research the ref's. Lotsa fouls = lotsa points.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
A hundred and sixty-something points later... :(
The Heels EASILY covered!!! :)

Congrats to UNC, and to all the winners in the place.

Styles P

i guessed unc winning and a total 159 points on my bracket and that was the total score untill 3.0 seconds left.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
I needed a shutout for the last 2:09 to win on the points :D

Good thing I only really play the points in pro games, I had UNC and 7 1/2 points :D

My bracket was busted in the second round...

Rainman

Veteran
Nothing could be finer!!!! Mission accomplished!!! Great recruiting class coming in again! We can do this again if most stay another year! Oh! And good luck again next year Big East!

Latest posts

Latest posts