What's new

Here we go Heels!!! Here we go!!!!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Its March and time for my boys to do their thing!! Cant wait for the dance to begin!!! I got my guys and anybody playin Duke!!! Who you got and why? No Duke fans!!

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
shoo i guess I gotta go with the heels too. we did a 5 dollar pool at work on the braket :p

Rainman

Veteran
Good bet! They are gonna be tough and they are in a weaker bracket(South) close to home. No cross country trips to start is always a plus! Just gotta have Lawson be close to 100%!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the tourney winner will come out of the BIG EAST!
BE is the strongest league in ncaab, and they will prove it.
my money is on louisville.
but pitt could pull it off just as easily.
3 #1's from the same league, thats power

Rainman

Veteran
CF - Enjoy the year on top cause next year it will shift back to home and the ACC! Shoulda known you would be lurkin and reppin tha Big East! Good luck with your pics but Louville is hard not to like. Still they only played the top teams in their conference once. I like their coach too.

Rainman

Veteran
Looks like the Pres is pickin Carolina to win it all over the Big East! Could be a curse or motivation.

Rainman

Veteran
The ACC is weaker this year but they are more tourney tested than the Big E.

rollinfatty

I have Radford beating UNC in the first round , nah just fuckin but I love March Madness...got louisville taken it all this year (im an acc fan so I also have duke and unc going to the final four and duke winning). Anyways, good luck everyone , I have a feeling this is gonna be a crazy year for the tourney.

edit: Rainman, you are very right...they are experienced tourney teams (specially unc and duke and wake) it always seems like coach K can pull a win out of his ass on command.

Peace,
rollin

Styles P

i would love to see villanova, temple or Tennessee win it. first two because there from philly and Tennessee because my friend played for them and i think bruce pearl is a good coach. but i think north carolina wins it.

Rainman

Veteran
Lawson is hurtin but they really dont need him til the 3rd game if really pressed. They are averaging about 13 points less without him in the lineup but they usuall beat teams by 20 so.....we should take care of Radford and the next game easily.

Hey where did that Duke fan come from? We hate all things Dukie!!!! Coach K. is the Anti -Christ!!!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
So sad syracuse lost the big east, but GO ORANGE!!

Johnny flynn is such a good point gaurd.

my other team is St Marys with Patty Mills, but they got shiested out of the tourney!

but St Marys plays davidson this monday!! TUNE IN THAT GAME IS GONNA BE A SHOOTOUT!!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
and yea Louisville is looking dangerous, earl clark and those other guys are beasts.

Uconn looking good too, that 6 overtime game with syracuse was straight bananas at the sports bar people couldnt believe what was going on.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Lawson is hurtin but they really dont need him til the 3rd game if really pressed. They are averaging about 13 points less without him in the lineup but they usuall beat teams by 20 so.....we should take care of Radford and the next game easily.

Good point.