What's new

Here we go!!...another "Sweet" experience.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Looking frosty and very healthy!
Very nice pics by the way :)
Keep up the sweet work,
Jaypp

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Hi fellas.... Ready for some frostie dank canopy flowers??
The end is near.I think another week and then...chop.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SAD #2

picture.php

SAD1

picture.php

.....continues

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
outside girls

Sweet Tai

picture.php

Green Poison FV #1

picture.php

GP #2 Topped

picture.php

picture.php

Next update finally i'll taste all this Sweet stuff(indoor)...yummyy :biggrin:

Take care fellas and happy smokes

Laza

DeceiverZ

Veteran
The outside ladies are looking mighty nice and those Psycodelica and SAD nug shots... wow makes my mouth water! How are the smells on those two?

Also, I apologize if you have already mentioned it.. but what do you feed the outside girls and have you flowered Sweet Seeds outdoors before?

Thanks and best wishes buddy!
-DZ

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Amazing pics and plants mate :)
Top job here!
Thanks for sharing, Sweet smokes!!
jaypp

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
The outside ladies are looking mighty nice and those Psycodelica and SAD nug shots... wow makes my mouth water! How are the smells on those two?

Also, I apologize if you have already mentioned it.. but what do you feed the outside girls and have you flowered Sweet Seeds outdoors before?

Thanks and best wishes buddy!
-DZ

Thanks Deceiver. ..happy to read that you like my stuff. The smells are Very sweet and fruit incensed.But its difficult to have an detailed report with all mix flavours i smell inside.For the moment, Sad#1 is the winner.
About outside, the plants they are feeded with only water. Exactly when the farmers waters the corn field. Lol... i'd never grow out Sweet seeds stuff. My first time.
Thanks for dropping by buddy.
Happy smokes

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Amazing pics and plants mate :)
Top job here!
Thanks for sharing, Sweet smokes!!
jaypp

Thank you for the kind words brò. I'would like to share together for real...it would be great I'm sure :D

Happy smokes to you Jaypp

Laza

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Cut Sad1 and PsicoD

Cut Sad1 and PsicoD

Hey guys whats'up?I dropped by to show you the last pics of SAD1 and Psico.Very lovely aromas.It smells sexy i swear.
SAD harvest at 55th day of flow and 105 from seed

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Psico...57 of flow and 107 fromm seed

FRuity lemon acid aroma,and a lot of resin.The frostiest girl i've ever seen

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks to everybody who will have a look...and good vibes to all from Mandolino country

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Those are some amazing buds my friend! The Psycodelica looks very frosty and incredible. I love strains with lemon and fuel flavors so I'm sure she will be very enjoyable.

Which of the two you think gave you a better yield and also which one has the densest buds?

-DZ

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Nice plants and very dense and frosty flowers mate ;)

Psicodelicia was one of my favourite for many years, hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to tell us about the smoke, once you have it dried and cured.

Thanks for posting. Sweet smokes!!
jaypp

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
They look great!
Happy to hear that you like them brò....Thank you for the nomination of POTM..:huggg:

Those are some amazing buds my friend! The Psycodelica looks very frosty and incredible. I love strains with lemon and fuel flavors so I'm sure she will be very enjoyable.

Which of the two you think gave you a better yield and also which one has the densest buds?

-DZ

hi buddy.thank you for the kind words...Psico is very frosty and tasty my friend.First week of curing she smells like black peper with fruity undertones.Buds are dense as a rock.more then SAD...even thay was not bigger than SAD's bud. After a week is getting peperless and much more sweet fruity aroma.The taste is sweet dry,and with a buzz that seems great for wake&bake weed.I harvested her at 57 day to have this head effect. she gave me 11 gr...SAD 18gr,and is very special to.Very potent indica buz,but i can still talk laugh or have fun without couchclock effects...i love it.Pheno one smells sweety and reminds me lavander,with orange fruity undertones.The second pheno is very good also.It smells like cherry and forest red fruits, very sugar smell..
You have to consider this two marvellous strains for the next run :)

Nice plants and very dense and frosty flowers mate

Psicodelicia was one of my favourite for many years, hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to tell us about the smoke, once you have it dried and cured.
Thanks for posting. Sweet smokes!!
jaypp

Hi Jaypp.Thanks for the kind words.I love it too my friend.This pheno was very frosty and dense bud production.I have other 2 beans and for sure i will do it again.Great strain...Have you ever found this black peper/sparkling smell pheno?

regards my friend:huggg:

great results man... happy harvest to you :)

Hey Jamie brò....Your words are very appreciated and you know. i'm happy to read that you think are great results.It gives a great value to the work i've this month's.....thank you buddy
:huggg:

Last edited:

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Harvest on day 63 flowering.This are great strains my friend.SAD and Psico are my prefered ladies.Very sweet aromas,and very clear and healthy buzz.I had no problems in this run,and almost the temperatures are so hot in this period,plants didn't show any particular issue.Fair play to Sweet seeds staff,for the great work done in these 10 years...Cheers guys

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and that's all my friends.Thanks to everyone who followed my works and respect for all you guys who gives me support with the kind words.I feel like one of the family...and i'll be back again around here.Cannot stay to far from you guys

....time makes things better i heard around.Yeah lets wait

picture.php

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
hello fellas..
Let me show u some pics of my last my last harvest.

Green Poison

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green poison indoor

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts