What's new

Here we go!!...another "Sweet" experience.

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Hello my friends.Let me share with u my second experience of growing at all.After a Cream mandarine af,that gives me good satisfactions last year during my first run,i decided again to bet on Sweet Seed strain.I wanna thank so much Tommy for giving me the possibility to choose my 3 prefered strains that intrigued me more..For this given,i choose SAD S1,Sweet Tai and Psicodelicia.This strains have a have a good reputation here in Italy...even all over the world for sure.Ok,let's see how it goes to finish at least. Flow area is 1x1x1.80m with 250 cfl agro lamps(4xg65w)...Girls now are growin under 130 cfl's 6500K in veg area(25day),after they passed their first 10days under 36w neon lights in nursery area ofcourse.After a week,exrtaction fan timer was dead,and i found girlz really burned and sad.Fortunately they recover fast,and i had no more problems after this one.Ok let's go with pics now. born 1x S.T 19/03 1x Psd 20/03 2xSAD 22/03
picture.php
picture.php
burned
picture.php
after few 10 days trasplanted on 1,5l pots.Exept Psico in 07l.
picture.php
SAD#1 (sativa pheno)??----->
picture.php

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
This is the one i love the most....SAD#1 pheno sativa.I didn't knew before there is a sativa pheno in this 90% indica BD progeny.I think im lucky..or i confused and mixed up with ST in seedling.But i'm sure 99% is SAD.The first i put down..
picture.php
Now i wanna show u some differences beetwen SAD1 and ST...without titles i would bet for the opposite,if i have to guess who is SAD and who TAi..lol
picture.php
that's all folks.See you next update....i'm here if you have quests or other... Good vibes Laz

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Laza Haze!

Very well, thanks for sharing your experience. They seem to be doing good so far. Of course they would be better in bigger pots, but if you have to stick with this size then I'm sure they will give you a good result also ;)

Keep us updated. All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Tommy, why does Seed Boutique only carry one of your strains? I had to go to Herbies to get some SAD. I like to patronize the seed banks of icmag but they make it tough some times.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey Tommy, why does Seed Boutique only carry one of your strains? I had to go to Herbies to get some SAD. I like to patronize the seed banks of icmag but they make it tough some times.

Cheers yesum!

They don't stock Sweet Seeds because it's their option. A couple of years ago they made a big order, then most of the seeds were sold out and they never ordered again. In the meanwhile I told them about it (as from time to time users ask me the same question you did) and I suggested that they stoked more of our strains, but they never ordered again...

So, I wish it was up to me, but it isn't. If you are in a country where selling seeds is a legal business, you can order directly from www.sweetseeds.es

If seeds are not legal in your country, you'll have to find a re-seller that ships worldwide, just like the one you mentioned, but there are many others and they all sell a lot of our seeds.

Cheers and sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Hi Laza Haze!

Very well, thanks for sharing your experience. They seem to be doing good so far. Of course they would be better in bigger pots, but if you have to stick with this size then I'm sure they will give you a good result also ;)

Keep us updated. All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

Hey bro,thanks to you.About the pots,ur right.i was intentioned to harvest,and after i'll decide if there is any keeper.And i want to ask you,of this pots size are valuable or not to keep bonsai moms? I have not decided yet.You think is better 3,6l for moms,or for clones in flow.I was thinkin to put clones in bigger pots ,and to let moms in this 1,5l.What do you think bro?is hazardous to work with so Little pots with keepers?
Thanks again,and sorry for my English.
Laz

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi again my friend!

You can keep mothers in that size of pots but then they can't give you a lot of clones at once. If you only need 2 or 3 clones each time, like once a month, then you'll probably manage to do that with moms in such small pots.

Good luck and sweet smokes!

tommy

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Hi again my friend!

You can keep mothers in that size of pots but then they can't give you a lot of clones at once. If you only need 2 or 3 clones each time, like once a month, then you'll probably manage to do that with moms in such small pots.

Good luck and sweet smokes!

tommy

Thank you for the help Tommy.Yeah i need just a clone in a month from each mom.But last days I saw that girls are sad,and probably are suffering the little pots,or maybe even the space around very close,is not enough for a good transpiration.I think is better to use bigger pots at last..sure girls will enjoy.
Is even more difficult to control the soil moisture with this little ones.The need more controls,and unfortunatly I have not so much time this days...I would like to transplant them immediately,but the timer is on at 21 and off at 15 (18/6)..and have no possibility to stay more than 10 min in the grow location,apart weekend.Now the question is.....can I switch in 24/24 or 22/2 just for only one day,so I can transplant them tomorrow?.or is better not to risk and do all Sunday(34th day of veg)?? Sorry for my stupid questions,but I really trust your answers,cuz you know them better. :)

Cheers bró

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

If I were them I would accept the deal of getting a new pot with more space and new soil, for a night without getting to sleep, hehehe...

You could do this progressively, 1 hour per day, until you get to 22/2, transplant and then get back to 20/4 or 18/6 also progressively. But even if you can't do this, they will be better with the new pot.

You can also just switch on a light of the house while you do the transplant and keep the light cycle as it is now. If it's not a HPS or CFL light and is a bit far from them, they will not even notice it.

We'll keep in touch. Cheers and sweet smokes!

tommy

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
update day 34

update day 34

Goodevening gents.A little up,to take "alive" the diary.. Well,i finally found some time to take care of girls.The problem was the hour of my return at home,i always find plants sleeping.I just flip in +3h and -3h(still 18/6).Lets's hope i haven't stressed them to much.Transplanted in 3,6l pots,and transfered in nursery zone,under 40w neon lights.I think to let ladies here only 2 days,just the time to rehab and to concentrate energies in roots rather than in photosynteis.The soil was all colonized with roots...they really need this bigger pots.They are also in shortage of N,because there was no more nuts in the soil,and i was also afraid to go in over,with so little pots.... i've feed with thrift. Some shots today..

All together
picture.php
SAD#1
picture.php
picture.php
S.T
picture.php
PD...i think she will remain dwarf.But let's see
picture.php
Its always a pleasure to share with you all...hope you have good stoned times.. Cheers Laz

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

Looking good. Lets see how they adapt to the new pots and soil. So far they still look a bit down, hehehe, but it's too early to evaluate. Get back here in 4-6 days with new pics to see if there's any visible difference on the girls.

Keep it up and sweet smokes!

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
48 hours latter i think it's enough Tommy...an explosion of happiness :D I topped all gilrs,exept Psico.Let's see how it goes..we'll keep in touch :wave: View Image

Cheers Laza!

Yes, a completly different landscape. That's a great reaction and a very good sign for the success of your grow. Keep it up and...

Sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Day 50 from seed

Day 50 from seed

Hi guys.It's the 50th,and i flipped to 12/12 today.I took 8 cuts from ladies,and hope soon in healthy roots.Im intentioned to bring clones outdoor,but we'll see.I have a new entry Green poison FV on fire.
Hey Tommy,after 50 days of veg,will i have problems at the end of flowering?What do you think?
Let me show you some shot and little stress training.

day42
picture.php

SAD#2
picture.php

Day 49

picture.php

picture.php

SAD#1
picture.php

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi fella!
nice pics, thanks for sharing ;)
Maybe you could give more growth fertilizer, it seems like you have some plants with a deficiency of N. If you start the flowering time with this, the problems will be worst.

I recommend you to use CAL MAG or a complete NPK with more N.
Sweet smokes
Jaypp

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Day 63 from seed...13 in 12/12

Day 63 from seed...13 in 12/12

Hi fella!
nice pics, thanks for sharing
Maybe you could give more growth fertilizer, it seems like you have some plants with a deficiency of N. If you start the flowering time with this, the problems will be worst.

I recommend you to use CAL MAG or a complete NPK with more N.
Sweet smokes
Jaypp

Hey Jaypp,thanks for droping down here bro.I followed your advice and i added more nuts,especially N,and CALMag.Its an organic line,and i have to wait about 10 days to reduce the deficency of N.
Abot Cal Mag I used this one .....and girls appreciate a lot.Here they are at 63 days from seed and 13 from flip.I like to calculate flowering the day after turning to 12/12.So i can write down first preflowers and the fastet one also.Anyway they are all very vigorous strains,and very homogeneous in growth.Love your strains guy...great stuff :ying:

pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php