What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here we go again!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Kritical Kush on Coco
picture.php

Herbs Drying
picture.php

PsychoCrack#2
picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Sativa Doughnut line-up : Malawi, Golden Tiger and Botafumeiros.
There´s also a couple of Smillin Mikados x Yeti OG and one Snowfruit in the mix, but they won´t stay in there for long.
picture.php

Nelly looking better by the day.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Must get better scrubbers then!
;) Thank you for the kind comment.

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Tuesday to all.

Happy Tuesday to all.

healthy garden bro, keep it up

Thank you brother. I hope that things are looking brighter at your end.

Looking great sir.

Many thanks DD.

Yesterday i found my favorite of this run, Suicide Cheese!!!
Stinking of many nasty smells that are not easy to isolate, but apart from the "cheesiness" i can sense rotten meat, fermented fruits and even a little hint of "hangover´s piss"...lovely stuff that can turn your stomach while you tend it. And i will let the shots say it about resin coverage. Btw i having many issues on my grow, mainly airflow and feeding, meaning that this girl can do much better.
Here she is at week 8 on a 7lt pot.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks good to me.

paulo73

Veteran
Small Kritical Kush on coco Grow Pot4
picture.php

PsychoCrack#2 on 11lts Canna Terra and shitty feeding
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you.

Thank you.

holy shit Paulo your killing it over here ,good shit bruh :biggrin:

I do my best, thanks for the kind words and good vibes.
Tonight i just found my first male of 2014 :woohoo:
One healthy&vigorous Malawi
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

He might be given the chance of making some sweet love with a few selected ladies.
Thanks for watching

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
nice looking stud ya got there buddy(did i really say that :p??), hope to see some nice crosses in the future, thats the way!!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I do my best, thanks for the kind words and good vibes.
Tonight i just found my first male of 2014 :woohoo:
One healthy&vigorous Malawi
View Image

View Image

View Image

He might be given the chance of making some sweet love with a few selected ladies.
Thanks for watching

Funny you said that I tossed my first male of 14' a couple days ago nice short indica fat leaved son of a gun.just didn't wanna keep though not right now anyways..

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you guys

Thank you guys

nice looking stud ya got there buddy(did i really say that :p??), hope to see some nice crosses in the future, thats the way!!

Yes you did. :)

Looking good Paulo!
beautiful garden, I'm watching .... the sativas are in bloom?
Greetings

Yes they are, i also intend to take cuts of the best looking ones in a week time.

Thanks for the input.

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Hey Paulo, you re making some nice things in that room. That suicide cheese looks frosty enought for me,, I m sure the taste and high will follow.
I get what you said about that male,, defintily worth trying few crosses with.

thx my friend.

paulo73

Veteran
Hello friends

Hello friends

Hey Paulo, you re making some nice things in that room. That suicide cheese looks frosty enought for me,, I m sure the taste and high will follow.
I get what you said about that male,, defintily worth to try a certain cross with.

thx my friend.

Thanks Max.
Suicide Cheese is strong stuff and that stud is looking the bizz.
And now we have a lovely Malawi girl to follow:biggrin:
picture.php

The happy couple
picture.php

maxibiogreen

Veteran

they look happy together,, It seems they know something is gonna happen beetwen them two.
How do you explain the difference in the leaf department,, the male tends to have some kind of different leaves if you get what I mean. I do not really know how to explain it in english but from the pics you ve posted it looks like a different kind of texture.
Probably a genotype expression...

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Saturday friends!

Happy Saturday friends!

they look happy together,, It seems they know something is gonna happen beetwen them two.
How do you explain the difference in the leaf department,, the male tends to have some kind of different leaves if you get what I mean. I do not really know how to explain it in english but from the pics you ve posted it looks like a different kind of texture.
Probably a genotype expression...

I´ve told them that Love is in the air, they´re all well happy&excited.
You have eagle eyes mate, impressive! My guess is that the male leafs have more follicles than the female ones making the texture of the leaf a bit rougher. Guess only based on sight and tact, might use a scope later on just out of curiosity and scientific interest.

Today i´ve started another thread with a test grow. Girlscout x Tunderfuck from Cannafornia Seeds, all of you are most welcome.
And if anyone has grew any of those, GS or TF, please let me know what you think about it.

All is going well while on veg and the usual chaos on flower with some plants looking great and some not so good.

I´ve been lucky with the SM x YO with 3 females out of 3 plants.
Here they are a few days before showing sex
picture.php

After a long and though week i got a busy day in the grow room but i must admit that i also intend to make a few smoke tests :laughing:

Take it easy guys and don´t loose a chance to be kind.

Latest posts

Latest posts