Here we go again!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Obrigado amigos!

Obrigado amigos!

Hola paulo.

Estas plantas increíbles
Gran experiencia en el Cultivo y los resultados hablan por sí mismos!

Yo siempre sigo también en voz baja. Añadió reputación

Bueno Cultivo :respect:

Muchissimas gracias amigo!
Aca se puede hablar mas alto, dale!!!
It´s a pleasure to have you around.

This is a great thread, tons of good info and some beautiful plant pictures!

Many thanks, you´re very kind.
Couple of shots from a well vegged OG Pest on 7lts of soil
picture.php

picture.php

A

Asche

That´s the whole idea. What´s the point of Love if not sharing?!

yup true true, some have forgotten i must say..
for everything we live for we have to fight,
but some fight for more then they need.

but politics just makes me angry..
lets get back to growing :)

lovely plants and with all those plants you have
you are a true hemp farmer!!!

curious on the progress of your show :tiphat:

paulo73

Veteran
Growing Life!

Growing Life!

yup true true, some have forgotten i must say..
for everything we live for we have to fight,
but some fight for more then they need.

but politics just makes me angry..
lets get back to growing.

lovely plants and with all those plants you have
you are a true hemp farmer!!!

curious on the progress of your show :tiphat:

I might even had that some fight just for the pleasure in it, i was one of them in the past so i can´t throw judgement on others.
Politics shouldn´t make you angry only corrupt politicians&laws.
And even this might be a pointless exercise, unless, of course, you do something positive with those energies.
Many thanks on your comments on my plants&life style. Being a hemp farmer would be enough for.
Grab a seat and get confy because if things go well this might became one never ending story.

Couple of buds to make shit pretty :biggrin:
Suicide Cheese on last days of flush
picture.php

Kritical Kush getting fatter
picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
looking frosty in here P that kk and they cheese seem to be leading in the resin dep from what I see what do you think ?

paulo73

Veteran
Resin Laden is Paramount!

Resin Laden is Paramount!

looking frosty in here P that kk and they cheese seem to be leading in the resin dep from what I see what do you think ?

I think that the shots don´t do them justice :biggrin:

Looking great Paulo mate.

Thanks DD, your grows are always inspiring to me:tiphat:

Man I like the looks of that Kritical Kush......gonna have to google it :woohoo:

Looks killer paulo

Thanks mate.
Google Critical Kush and you´ll be on the right track.
Couple of shots from Sir Lala´s work.
Paulo´s Slippers Kush
picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Hi there guys.
Small update in here.
Nelly in need of support canes.
picture.php

PS Kush on 3,65lts
picture.php

Malawi 11weeks sample
picture.php

Golden Tiger 11weeks sample
picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Hello guys.
The GT´s are now getting the 2nd run.
picture.php

And my best looking one at the moment. Blues on 7lts of dirt.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry for the nute burn and white flies but rest assured that measures were taken and the plants keep doing their thing.As a wannabe organic grower i need to learn how to live with critters.

paulo73

Veteran
Today i´ve tried to organize my growing data. Sadly it´s a "no can do" with dozens of notes spread all over but they all seem to miss some essential bits of info so they´re pretty much useless. My bad, i need to improve my organization skills or maybe grow weaker strains ;)
One piece of info made me grin, since i´ve arrived to Portugal, less than 14months ago, i´ve already popped way over 300 seeds. Not bad for a one-man illegal op on a very old fashioned country running a lousy set-up. May i grow even larger&healthier plants during the next 14months, this was i can, almost for sure, bring numbers down.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
300 is a BIG number of seed Paulo, props for getting that many popped!!

Can you remember which seed was the sizz nitz and which were not worth growing? I think many people here would value your opinion on seed purchase from your vast experience. I hope your memory can recall those thoughts without your notes ;)

I notice you keep the UK elites alive and strong. Are they really that worthy? I'm from the UK and have only ever tried the Cheese cut (only smoked, not grown myself). You must really have a good opinion of them since they're some of your faves. Have you ever found something REALLY special in seed that came close to Nelly and other UK clones?

Well done brother for keeping the growing spirit alive :)

paulo73

Veteran
Hello K

Hello K

300 is a BIG number of seed Paulo, props for getting that many popped!!

Can you remember which seed was the sizz nitz and which were not worth growing? I think many people here would value your opinion on seed purchase from your vast experience. I hope your memory can recall those thoughts without your notes.

I notice you keep the UK elites alive and strong. Are they really that worthy? I'm from the UK and have only ever tried the Cheese cut (only smoked, not grown myself). You must really have a good opinion of them since they're some of your faves. Have you ever found something REALLY special in seed that came close to Nelly and other UK clones?

Well done brother for keeping the growing spirit alive :)

I remember a few that worth the time&space. Lala´s Haze,PsychoCrack, Motavation, Smillin Mikado x Yeti OG to name a few. But to be honest most of the plants showed on my threads caught my attention in some way. Otherwise i don´t loose that much time on them. I won´t rate bad seeds because if i don´t have nothing positive to say i´d rather keep myself silent :biggrin:

The case with the elite cuts, from the UK or from any other country, it´s mostly the case of having access to them and trusting the ones that make them available. And because i´ve lived almost a decade in the UK i´ve grown quite fond of the English cuts and until i find better ones i´ll keep running them.

I´ve skipped in answering your question but in a way if they are kept is just because i haven´t yet found better replacements or at least i haven´t kept them :laughing:

Thanks for the kind words and good vibes:ying:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Paulo

300 seeds!
Do you rattle when you walk ? lol .

Hey do you still have those African and Jamaican seeds I left behind ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Tuesday friends.

Happy Tuesday friends.

looking good in here P that blue is a beast I know that pots always fallen over lol :peacock:
Happens pretty much every day. I have a couple of standing fans blowing the girls and the heavier ones keep crying TIMBER!!!:laughing:

G`day Paulo

300 seeds!
Do you rattle when you walk ? lol .

Hey do you still have those African and Jamaican seeds I left behind ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

I must admit i rattle my fair share and a long time ago when i used to play footie one of my nicknames was Paulinho Cascavel, as in Rattlesnake Paulie :biggrin:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulinho_Cascavel

Do you remember what kind of labelling/packaging were those seeds in? It seems that my old&foggy brain is missing that one, my bad buddy. But because i don´t remember growing them, they must be yet hanging in my seedbox.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G`day Cascavelo

I don`t think they were marked .
Unless you wrote some thing on them cause I didn`t . Don`t sweat it bro .

I saw a pic the other day of one of the coffee shops I bought the ganja from and I got to thinkin . As I do .

How`s the red soil this season ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

paulo73

Veteran
Soil is doing much better this year!

Soil is doing much better this year!

G`day Cascavelo

I don`t think they were marked .
Unless you wrote some thing on them cause I didn`t . Don`t sweat it bro .

I saw a pic the other day of one of the coffee shops I bought the ganja from and I got to thinkin . As I do .

How`s the red soil this season ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Evening EB.
I think i´ve found them the other day, sadly i lost them straight away. Good shit i´m smoking or at least so it seems.
After last year miss on the plot that you knew, we´ve decided to go for a smaller one that has more water available.
This one was Su´s grandparents veggie plot, so in a sense we´re trying to bring it up to life again.
After a few hours of work the soils looked like this.
picture.php

Sweet potatoes, coriander&parsley and runner beans were the first ones to go in. Horse manure was mixed before planting/sowing and before mulching i´ll add a handful of guano near the established plants.
picture.php

The plants on the hills are looking good, today i´ve found this happy couple starting to get along quite nicely.
picture.php

Sadly this ones are supposed to be sensimilla and the dude was brought down.
picture.php

The autos are not looking bad
picture.php

Thanks for sharing

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G`day Paulo

Looks moister this May ?
I think your plants will have an easier time establishing this time around . It got pretty dry last year .

Gotta say Paulo . Planting the beanz. Then coming back 2-1/2 months later, and picking and having a meal of them. Was a high light of my travels .

I know it might sound boring to some folks . But its not always the tourist attractions that make the biggest impressions .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Latest posts

Latest posts