What's new

here we go again

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Well the pimmp is starting to bush out nicely. Gonna take cuts off her in the end of the week. I picked up this 8" airstone and only half of it is bubbling. I wanna see if I let it soak longer if it will get more bubbly

The ecsd and sister chem are gonna go into the tent today and 3 gallon grow bags. The rest will go in by thecend of the week in 6" pots until they show sex

Edit:Well I ended up taking a long bubble nap today and didn't get shit done. But the plants look like they need more nitrogen before they go to flower. Also I think I'm gonna reverse the plan and let the ecsd and sister chem get a bit bigger.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
well the pimmp is stretching out nicely. Brought all the seed plants into flower. I dunno if I wanna let the ecsd and sister chem veg more or just see how they do with minimal veg. Hmmm they will probably only be in veg for acouple more days.

I've got some beans from some mango haze x kris reeves. I'm not sure what pollenated it but I really would like a nice haze so I might germ 2 or 3

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Oh ya my alphas never came. I don't know if maybe they were lost in the mail or what. Bummer just emailed them to see if there's anything they can do

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
well got a few more strains in the stable.

Lemon Godzilla
Super skunk
Road kill skunk
SS x skunk 1
Kerosene Kush

2 roadkills were already rooted I got them in 16oz cups chillin in the tent until I decide if I wanna veg em out for a week or 2 or just put em right in flower. I might leave one in flower and veg the other as an experimento. I also think I'm gonna pop one of my mango haze x kris reeves bagseed and a strawberry cough feminised

The tent is defiantly going to be filling up. I figure I can fit 16 plants in there. Gonna have to see how many girls I got out of the bean bunch to see what I can fit.

DonChron

road kill skunk?? where do u get such genetics these days??Im as jealous as u can get...!!
whats up with garberville and pimp ,got any info on the lineage?
insane kush backcrosses ,kerosene kush? this thread is loaded dude , tagged
keep us posted

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
All these genetics are from awesome fam members. I'm not sure the lineage of the garberville but the pimmp is purple indica x medicine man. The bean was from outdoorS a good friend grew and I think he said it was pollinated by a rhino horn. The rest of the pure kush and og crosses were made by the same hombre.

The rks and other new cuts I was gifted. The kerosene kush is from bagseed of Hindu kush that got pollinated by a white widow.

Like I've said many times I love my fam!

Everything is lookin badass the pimmp is bushing out ncely and the rest of the crew seem to be loving the tent

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
I've got a few more I'm gonna try to upload today. They are looking pretty awesome. Thanks for stoppin by brotherbear!

I think by the time the crosses are all sexed the ecsd and other sister chem should be nice and bushy. I hope I should be getting green crack along with a few others by the end of the week as well. I'm gonna have a tent full of all kinds of stanky goodness. I think I'm gonna have to modify my carbon scrubber to clean all the dank from the exhaust

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Sorry guys I haven't had a chance to upload pics but everything looks awesome. I've got a whole bunch of confirmed females. I've only had to pull 2 so far and I think there are only one or two that haven't showed sex yet. The fuckin rootballs in the males were seriously dense.

Argh hungover as fuck

well got a few more strains in the stable.

Lemon Godzilla
Super skunk
Road kill skunk
SS x skunk 1
Kerosene Kush

2 roadkills were already rooted I got them in 16oz cups chillin in the tent until I decide if I wanna veg em out for a week or 2 or just put em right in flower. I might leave one in flower and veg the other as an experimento. I also think I'm gonna pop one of my mango haze x kris reeves bagseed and a strawberry cough feminised

The tent is defiantly going to be filling up. I figure I can fit 16 plants in there. Gonna have to see how many girls I got out of the bean bunch to see what I can fit.

ROADKILLSKUNK!!!!:woohoo:

interensted in the kerosine kush too.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
well everything went to poop with that grow. it really sucks that everytime i get going some bullshit comes up and i gotta start over.

well this time around everything is going to go smooth as butter!

i picked up a pack of green devil, Zei, and Kali Mist. gonna run a few of those along with some other cuts. still getting everything together. seeds made it here pretty quick i think it only took not even 2 weeks. wish my alpha diesels made it like that, they never freeking made it

Latest posts

Latest posts