What's new

here we go again

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
well hello and good tidings to all. It's nice to be back. Heres little recap.lost my interweb lil while after jugs and nugs. Also came home to find out all my lovely cuts I had been gifted died. Totally my fault well he said he was gonna take them outside. And they needed to be transplanted. Finally gettin settled down and just got a new 150 watt bulb.

I'm about to germinate 4 pimp beans from dome outdoors a east coast brutha gifted me. And I think I've decided on gettin some alpha diesel beans to run. I've been achin for some nice diesel.also going to be adding a 1000 watter to the stable. The flower is gonna be 4 1/2 ft high x 2 1/2 ft wide x 7 ft high or so. 11.25 sq ft so wpsf will be a little high but not unmanigable esp now it's winter.

Once I get everything setup I'll put up some pics.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
well I went with the alpha diesel and ordered the 1000w. I think I'm gonna setup the veg tomorrow and get the flower all setup. I don't know if I wanna start the pimps now or wait until the alphas arrive

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
well I'm falling a little behind, light should arrive tomorrow and I have alot of cleaning to do. Fuckin found out today my fuckin spine is all out of wack from my accident I had about a month ago. Gonna take like 11 weeks of therapy to get my back and kneck back to normal... Sheesh. Well hopefully tomorrow I can achieve some shit and get everything setup and ready to go.

Nice to have ya on board retard, should be a good show the alpha diesel looks like some good stuff.

Last edited:

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
the 1k watter showed up today, she looks sweet. I got her for 275 delivered, it's a hydrofarm sq remote ballast with an aluminum batwing and a plantmax bulb. This is awesome I can't wait to get some big ass nugs under her

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
well here's a little update.

I germed 3 pimp beans, they all sprouted and are basking under the 150 watter.

I started 3 great garberville beans last night hopefully they will all pop in another day or two. And I'm hoping for a speedy delivery on the alpha diesels

Hopefully some pics soon, stay tuned

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
nice to have ya onboard moses. I'm pretty stoked to be set back up, I'm just bummed it took so long. But it should come out awesome, I was having doubts about the size of the space but after seeing Texas kids's plants he had under 2 600's over in a 3x3 convinced me that a nice high wpsf is key to some big chunky ass colas

But yes for a little update, the baby pimps are looking nice, except for one that might not make it which may be my fault for forgetting to water this morning. The garbervilles are all popped and will be planted tomorrow. I'm hoping the alphas come in this week, I can't wait to get some diesel going.

The pimp and great garbervilles are going to be interesting since I don't know if they were self seeded or by another strain or what the deal was so we'll see how those will turn out. I'm pissed I had bogglegum outdoor beans too but misplaced them along with a few other tasty strains as well, I really do horrible when it comes to moving. I always lose key shit. Well hang on folks hopefully I'll get some pics up soon

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Well I've got 2 of the pimps going along nicely. The first garbervilles I killed due to lack of h20 in the first 48. But I got a few more garbervilles germin 2 of them should be ready tomorrow for planting. Hopefully the alphas will arrive this week. Arrgh damn drunk

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Well no alphas yet, hoping they arrive this week.

The baby pimps are doing nice.

Just planted acouple garbervilles, hoping they sprout nicely.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
well no alphas for Christmas bummer, I was hoping they would come by now. I've managed to kill the runt pimp. I'm about to germ this seed I found in some really good chronic. And I still have more great garberville bagseeds and other bagseed I can pop.

On another note I think I'm going to pick up a dr120 for flower hopefully gonna order it up next week. Than I'll only have to pick up the supplies to build a carbon scrubber. Everything should be pretty sweet once it comes together. The dr120 will be in a bathroom. Exhaust will be going up to the attic, I'm not sure if I'm going to take out the bathroom fan or use it to help pull the air with Stanley fan.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Sleepy brutha how are things? Glad to have ya join the show, I know it's not much of a show now but I promise things will get more interesting, especially once the 1000 watter gets fired up.ya the accident sucked balls but I'm gonna be getting a nice piece of ching in a few months that I recon I'm gonna use to setup a 6-9k grow but that's all in due time.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Well here's a little update. The surviving pimmp is doing excelent, it's been transplanted into a bigger pot and is going on it's 5th and 6th nodes. Hopefully I'm gonna order the secret jardin dr120 this weekend so by next weekend I can flower this pimp and take some clones off her if she is a lady

Hopefully will be getting some beans tomorrow from a good hombre. 3 different awesome crosses he made. Still keeping my fingers crossed that the alphas make it. I'de be really bummed if they didn't make it, coulda been a air cooled hood!

With the beans I'm probably only gonna veg them for about 2 maybe 3 weeks takes clones once I figure out the females.

Ahhh and I really hope I don't run into heat issues without an aircooled hood. With temps outside the tent being like 65 I should be alright, no?

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
well beans arrived safely here's what I will be adding to the stable

Kris reeves x pure kush bx1
OG kush s1 x deep chunk
The white x pure kush bx1

I think I'm going to germ 4 of each in the morning. Pretty stoked about these beans I imagine I should be able to find a few moms

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
well I went along and threw 4 of each in wet paper towels in ziplocks. Hope they all pop! Still really hope the alphas make it. I'de love to have some diesel for 4/20.

Haven't gotten to ordering the tent yet, I wanna make sure that I have nutes and everything pots and whatnot to switch to flower. Gettin purty excited about to start flowering. This should be very interesting with these strains. Everyone seems to think the white will be good for crosses.

Well hang tight peeps if I can get to a real computer I'll upload acouple shots of the pimmp baby. I'm thinking about just starting her under the 150 with 12/12. Or just set something up quick. Hmm maybe I'll see if I can set something temporary just to speed up the process a bit and see if she really is a lady lol I hope so cuz "she" suuure is purrdy.

Sleepy

Veteran
A-Loc said:
well beans arrived safely here's what I will be adding to the stable

Kris reeves x pure kush bx1
OG kush s1 x deep chunk
The white x pure kush bx1

I think I'm going to germ 4 of each in the morning. Pretty stoked about these beans I imagine I should be able to find a few moms

...wow...what is kris reeves?

nice selection!! :rasta:

looking forward to seeing them! :jump:

Z

zombo

Wishing you luck on your grow,
your due to pull off a nice one.
Sleepy- Kris Reeves = Hashplant #1 X Medicineman(made by MoonShineman)

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Sleepy- ya I can't either hoping for some awesome ladys

Zombo- thanks brother, I can't wait to see what kind of ladys I get new crosses are very exciting!

Well here's a little update. All the beans have popped except one KRxPK but I still have faith it might pop so I'm gonna throw her in a cup too. Like I said I don't plan on vegging them for more than 2 weeks than putting them in flower in 6" pots until they show sex than they'll go into there bigger homes 3 gallon pots I think they are. I'm confident they will be plenty of space for roots. I pulled like 2 zips a plant in them with the green devils under the 400 and I hear of people pulling the same or less in 5 gallons.

Well once they all sprout I'll try and get some pics up of the full cab

Also I have one of those fridges they use to hold soda I think I'm gonna turn into another veg but first I gotta get another Stanley fan and I'de like to get another 400w ballast kit and a cmh bulb to run in it but first I gotta figure out what to do with the stacks of old penthouse and easy rider magazines inside I dunno if there worth any $ or not

Well stay tuned y'all

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Well here's the count for the beans that sprouted

OG s1 x deep chunk 4/4
The white x pure kush bx1 3/4
Kris reeves x pure lush bx1 2/4

Works out ok because I think acouple more ladys might join the club...stay tuned