What's new

here is my grow in a new setup

mine didnt stretch much at all to be honest thats why my screen aint full...but i also did some defoliation and i checked on em like 10 mins ago and the screened purple maroc(was first to start flowering) has trichomes everywhere...so i know it will be some good smoke...alot more trichomes then the last plant i grew under 250w hps but i had heat and ventilation issues...great white shark is packing on more trichomes then the purple maroc though but i heard gws gets really frosty so thats good for me trichomes already on larger fan leaf so looks like ill beable to use most of the trim for some nice hash!

M

MacGyver420

nice macro shots! i really suck at taking those lol i have to take a dozen shots and only 1 or 2 will come out decent.

seems solid little setup you have here - tagged!

ty for the kind words..and for the marco shots hell im just using a kodak easyshare c613 6.2mp digital camera not even a dslr but i made a macro lense from parts from a microscope lense from one part of a microscope and a 4x lense from some magnifier tweezers lol but hey it works good all i wanted was something to show off those beautiful trichomes....and using a tripod and a hps light blocker(just some cardboard with black tape to put over a bud and take pics) and flash helps also...try makin a lense dude might suprise yourself i sure did lol

damn im a bit pic crazy but i did some reworking of my grow area put some more screens on raised up the hydro plant...plants are doing well and i dunno if its me but seems like the purple maroc under the big screen has a purple hue i hope this one starts packing on trichomes...currently feeding her 2.5ml floranova bloom per half gallon of h2o

well heres an update i will have to double post to fit all of the pics but there looking GREAT! purple maroc under the big scrog is starting to purple flowering pretty quick.first macro budshot is of a great white shark bud ..got a couple clones rooted and planted in the clone box ill take pics of them tomorrow or something....well heres the pics for yall :jump::wave:

well time for a update....alot of things have been going on....the purple maroc that was under the scrog screen hermied so i removed that...she got dried and smoked was good stuff but its not all bad as i was able to rearrange the tent to get better light coverage.. i made a cfl reflector to hold 4 26w cfl's so that will be put into the tent tonight..removed all the scrog screens as the plants was trained anyways....but purple maroc pheno #2 is starting to purple. getting some nice bud development going on.. and heres some pics(front is purple maroc(pheno #3) hydro,left is purple maroc( pheno#2),back is great white shark and to the right is cheese.

and heres some macro pics i took much better then my last ones i realized if i used the optical zoom on my camera that i could get closer up on the buds.....never thought id get pics like this with a kodak c613 camera and a homemade macro lense....

thanks for looking thats all for this week

heres a couple more pics of the clones i got going and of the new addition to the tent which is 3x 23w cfl and 1 20w cfl i removed sides of the cfl reflector though to have a better mix of the light....

well update is everything has been harvested and shit....purple maroc is some fucking AWESOME smoke i really like it...nah screw that i love it!...taste and smell is awesome fruityness its just a very nice strain from Female seed co...and grows great indoor..some phenos purple some dont but all have the same general smell/taste ill probly start up a new grow diary tonight as its already underway...but barefoot id buy the purple maroc, just one of those strains i dont think ill ever give up yeild was ok but i havent tested it fully yet we will see this current grow of how it does........if i could get some damn .999 fine silver i would make some seed and donate em.....