What's new

Here is my current project..

pthway4

Sorry no pics yet..

Sorry no pics yet..

Man I have been so busy lately...I wored 66 hours in the last 5 days and am so beat..I wish i could hide in a big bowl of blueberries!!! I was watching the new Bill Maher movie...he is the shit! Question Authority should be taught as an elective in every high school in america.. I am presently on the quest to make some BHO...I got a whole lotta trim and think that oil maybe the best way to go.....If anyone has any pointers please post em for me...

:moon::joint:

pthway4

Latest on the Fee Grow

Latest on the Fee Grow

Blueberry rolling strong....got four cuts waiting for good things to happen to them.
picture.php

picture.php

and here's some of the harvested sativas
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Finally Free Grow which is now BB, Bubba Chunk, Trainwreck and BlueMoonshine....the latter 3 were blesed upon me by some family...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pthway4

22 Foot Hindu Kush grown in hope..

22 Foot Hindu Kush grown in hope..

...and dreams....just hoping someone would check out the thread!!!LOL......Just Kidding:moon::moon::moon::joint::moon::moon::moon:

pthway4

Free Grow Transplants near complete

Free Grow Transplants near complete

Well I transplanted the greens I could for now...still have a little time on the Blue moonshine and Blueberry cut.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BB cuts
picture.php

This is a work in progress
picture.php
:joint::fsu:

pthway4

June 7th

June 7th

Update...2nd shelf finished...8 more orphans taken....all blueberry cuts......

3x Bubba Kush on left
3x Trainswreck in middle
3x Blueberry on right

mjcuresall

Dude- so sorry for your loss!

I sure hope you can recover. If not, that's what family and friends are for...

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Yes pthway4 Sorry to hear you're havin some trouble. Everything seamed to be lookin really good yo! Anything we can do to help out?
MJ: How close are you to getting your grow on yo? I'm gettin' impatient Bro! LOL.
Hey! Vint's gonna start his own grow thread someday too yo. Soon as I move into my next house and can start building a respectable cab. I'll drop you a line when I'm ready MJ :canabis:

I wanted to ask a legitimate question.

When you place multiple MJ in the same row-planter, do they compete for nutes? or is all good?

I have wanted to start a sandbox type grow, with rows of MJ, out in the great outdoors, so this info would come in handy!

Your plants do look wonderful and I am digging your selection.:smoker:

pthway4

Thanks to All for the support!!! Although I am sure I am not the only one out here who hasn't experienced this....anyway still trucking...things will hopefully be in order by next week....In the mean time if any of you guys have some inspirational pics please post away!!! I love pot gazing!!!

pthway4

MJ- Good to see you around Brother!!!! Thanks for the kind words...

Vitner- Wats shakin over there? You got hit me sometime......

Paranoid- I am really a novice so I don't have an exacta nswer about he nutrients....they all really did well in the planter..I used tin foil and duct tape to keep roots seperate...I grew them about 10 inches before I transplanted..Although there was enough room to flower early as far as room in the planter for roots.

Well after the horrible experience....not too mention the stink of rotten roots...I have dropped my last 4 beans for a swim in distilled water....Lets cross our fingers!!!!!!!

mjcuresall

Hey pthway- glad everything's still rollin' along! I got my fingers crossed too! :D If it's any consolation, I don't know anyone who's had more problems with his grow than me, so you're definitely not alone!
:fsu:

Yo vint! I hear ya man! Getting closer, for sure... I'm almost afraid to say any more cause I don't wanna jinx it! :wallbash:

ParanoidGrower (aren't we all? :biglaugh:) - I read years ago that mj should always be planted one to a container to avoid competing for nutes (and a few other reasons). It wasn't clear if that applied to organic soil or not. Since then, I've seen grows that had two plants to a tub and they grew fine. I've never tried it, but I feel if the containers are big enough and the soil is rich enough, the plants will take what they need as they do outdoors. Ya might want to run that question by BurnOne in the organics thread for an expert opinion.

Thanks for the advice guys. Maybe row planter with lush greenery is what the Doc ordered.

I will see what BurnOne has to say as well.

pthway4

Here we go again.....

Here we go again.....

Slowly recovering and getting into shape after my misshap..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is my new solution for the mothers to preven over watering again...
picture.php

picture.php

The original plants I was gonna keep vegging went to the flower closet due to the losses....I will post pics of them once they are done showing sex and I know what are what...I do have a BB male who is growing all by himself....I am gonna collect pollen from him..anyone have suggestions on propagation...or storing pollen?

pthway4

Paranoid- how is that planter working for you?

MJ- Did you get my last PM?

Vitner- How is life treating you? Hope things are well with you and your family...

Weld- WASSUP!!!! How was your visit from the outta towner?

spadedNfaded

Veteran
pthway4 - everything's looking good my man! I understand what it's like to work with the room you have avail. I'm doing that right now with my under-stairs cabinets! Things are looking pretty good for just being a novice. Looks like you have the touch, and everything else can be learned from there!

On your cool-tube note. There is a very inexpensive option that i found thru this website and i'm not sure if you've had the light shined on you. Ebay an item called a "bake-a-round" tubes by Corning company. It's a round cylinder of pyrex glass just under 4" in diameter. I'm not sure what wattage light you are using but they can work efficiently up to a 400w. If you were able to run remote wires to a socket in the cooltube you could keep your ballast outside the grow chamber and that would reduce alot of unnecessary heat!

What kinda Trainwreck are you working with? which breeder?

Keep up the great work!!

- SubN

pthway4

Sorry it's been stale in here...

Sorry it's been stale in here...

but thanks for dropping in...I am on the way to recovery.....not the AA kind:joint:..I will get some more pics posted when They start showing their beauty...

Spade- Yea I saw a thread about those somewhere....I will try and find em online...I am not any expert electrician and have no confidence in my handwork but I will try!!!! Thanks for the help.. let me know if I can reciprocate..

Peat- No worries...I am rebuilding regrowing, making it better, faster, stronger....................Introducing the Bionic Pot Plant...nnnnaaaaaaannnnnnaaaaa aaaaaaa!!!!nnnaaaaaannnnnaaaaa aaaaaa!

pthway4

Okeedokee here's the latest pics

Okeedokee here's the latest pics

I will let the pictures tell the story....its still free grow though!!!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The hps

Bubba kush 1
picture.php
picture.php

Bubba kush 2- I think first shot is of trainwreck though