What's new

Here is my current project..

pthway4

This grow has had its ups and down...2 moves and a room shortage were issues.....I had to take my old room down due to a new family member.

Here it goes....

picture.php

picture.php

after transplant
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I just ordered some original blueberry for the next project.....more to come :fsu::fsu:

pthway4

Thanks...I always appreciate compliments from established farmers....

I am growing the main strain....Bagseed!!!! But do have some blueberry on the way!!!

pthway4

Okay here we go...

Okay here we go...

I finally got an idea how this site works...it's only been almost two years but hey if I was a rocket scientist I 'd be...well a rocket scientist....

So I am going to start a new grow that all can follow with interest...Why may you ask..? Well these plants

Sorry this is so blurry..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All advice, hints, thoughts or cultivating tips are welcome....please post away...pics are always welcome especially if they educate..Thank you to all that stop in...I will be active with this thread...

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Didn't know you had a grow thread Bro. Tagged! :rasta:

pthway4

This thread is for you guys...

This thread is for you guys...

You can watch the progress of Original Blueberry until it is mature enough to take cuts.....Then they will be public..........EXCITING!!!!!!!

pthway4

In the world of Buds...there is only one solution..

In the world of Buds...there is only one solution..

GROW more!!!

I am going to go with Techna flora BC nutrients, Right now they are under two 18 inck 23 watt flourescents from wal mart.. Two pictured have been sowed in peat plugs and will be transplanted to either a coco cior mix or a mix of perlite and peat moss....

The other four seeds that cracked will hopefully soon join the other ladies in wait.......I love plant with low morals!!!!!

D

DjRightHooks

wow set up looks like its working good for you..keep up the great work!

W

WeldFlash420

Whew glad I came across this...Always good to support a fellow tri stater! Shine on good man, shine on.

pthway4

5/7 update

5/7 update

Well my camera battery is ead so an update will be coming tonight....Thanks to all that have stopped by so far. I am here to SMILE AND SHARE, knowledge, freedom and cuts!

pthway4

Here are some pics of my other grow...

Here are some pics of my other grow...

Unknown sativa Dominant strain....tasted like juicy fruit, lucky beans in bottom of bag....

vintner

Veteran
Looking good Bro :rasta: What do you mean by "self contained balast"?
How the lings donin'? Do you eventually take the outer wrappers off your peat pucks? I've never used them. I make up my own ling and clone soil mix.
Stay safe yo & :smoweed:

pthway4

Hey Vitner

Hey Vitner

I mean it's one of those ballast lamp deals that aren't two units...It was cheap...I am dreaming of a cool tube for christmas...I don't take the wrappers off the pucks..the roots just grow right through the side. I must say though this isn't not advisable if doing hydro....I got my 2 dwc's slimmed and thy have now passed on!!!!! They are cnvient if using soil or something that won't be constantly wet. I have just started sowing seed and clone in perlite/peat mix...I have decide to give up the hydro, too little room for error. So now evrything goes in dirt or soilless....How do you make your own starters..?

vintner

Veteran
With a few bucks and some patience, and you could remote that balast. If I remember correctly, your space is limited. A cool tube might just be your blessing :rasta: Thanks for the in put on the pucks. My ling/clone soil mix is a replica of the seedling soil mix you can buy comercially. 50% peat, 25% pearlite, 25% (TLB's) Organic soil mix #1. I keep everything warm and moist for the first 2 weeks, and water w/a very week H2O2 solution to inhibit mold and bacteria. Glad to see another hydro grower go back to soil w/little in put on my part. LOL JK Bro. Yeilds might not be as impressive, but IMO, there's just somethin unnatural about hydro.
Stay safe yo, & :smoweed:

pthway4

Maybe.....???

Maybe.....???

Hey all...thanks for stopping in...I am home for a few days now and will get some new pics posted when the lights come on....got new batteries for the digital camera battery monster so we'll be rolling!!Got some new beans germin'

Vitner- I am not sure which will produce more heat...the light or the ballast...It runs about 86 in cool weather and 90 in hot.....thats temp by the glass the temp at canopy is about 74...It seemed to work fine without any of it but my bedroom got hot as hell so I decided to seal her up and vent out the attic window...Now the temp in the room is stable inside and out.

Weld- Dropped some beans this morning when I got home....they were blessed upon me by this real solid dude...I owe him big time...I intend to sebd the favor back hopefully sometime with some bluberry jam...

marijuanaut- the flower room is an unknown strain.. few seeds from a dank QP and so far they look pretty healthy. The FreeGrow itself though which is what this thread is about is a BC Bud Depot Original Blueberry Feminised..Stick around, maybe you can win in the end too...Remember the name FreeGrow!!!!!!

DJ - thanks....can I ask are you running any at the time?

Che- thanks for stopping, as always I respect your opion as a pro

pthway4

I know it's about time I get some pics up!

I know it's about time I get some pics up!

Here are some Blueberry sister that popped...yeah!! I will be able to spread more love with more cuts! The first shot is the Blueberry #1 it is the second bean popped but the first for freegrow..the other is in the flower closet..

This is a Blueberry clone taken from the one in flower closet

This is two, one I don't think will make it, sprouted in jiffy pellets..these things suck! One seedling is in rockwool presoaked in eairopean conditioner and B1 solution

Below are the other beans that sprouted they are all different plants excpt the last shot and the two in the backround are repeats....

Latest posts

Latest posts